Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 349
Like Tree602Likes

Thread: Honorbuddy Update Status for Patch 5.3

  1. #101
    Buddy
    Join Date
    09.05.2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Okay Then dont False Advertise on your website saying one thing and then doing another, Im Sure it might take longer, and im sure they know that, So why Go and put something that you Say you Guarintee but then cant Guarintee it?, Its False advertisement, I know they arent any professional Buisness of any nature that would honor False advertising, Im just pointing it out here, I bought this saying 99.9% uptime GUARINTEED!, and if its not up today like the Dev says Thats a Straight lie and 99.9% uptime is not guarinteed with the bot. thats Simple, so no matter how much you wanna try and shoot me down the Facts are right there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsnentry View Post
    It went the same way your intelligence and common sense went.

    These sorts of douchebag comments are just what the devs DON'T need right now. When Blizz changes stuff, especially in a huge patch like 5.3, it takes time to add/fix it in HB so it works safely and users like you don't get banned right away because something is broken.

  2. #102
    Buddy
    Join Date
    09.05.2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Why should i have to wait when they Guarinteed me 99.9% uptime?

    Quote Originally Posted by freaky88 View Post
    wow, this blows my mind. CANT YOU just wait?

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dethmon View Post
    Okay Then dont False Advertise on your website saying one thing and then doing another, Im Sure it might take longer, and im sure they know that, So why Go and put something that you Say you Guarintee but then cant Guarintee it?, Its False advertisement, I know they arent any professional Buisness of any nature that would honor False advertising, Im just pointing it out here, I bought this saying 99.9% uptime GUARINTEED!, and if its not up today like the Dev says Thats a Straight lie and 99.9% uptime is not guarinteed with the bot. thats Simple, so no matter how much you wanna try and shoot me down the Facts are right there.

    Fuck me...their server IS UP you utter twat. Just be using the same version as their server and you're bobby! Their product IS up.... It's just you're game client isn't matching. Fuck what a moron.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dethmon View Post
    99.9 % of the time... not 99% and it has been down for over 24 hours, and then told it probably wont be up today either, So that will be plenty over 2 days lol
    You're a proper dick you know that? Also, they have the right to revoke licenses for NO REASON - I'd hope they don't just ban yours for no reason...that'd be terrible....What a twat.

    On topic - Today has taught me on thing. Without Lazyraider I have no fucking idea how to play hunter, mage, shaman, ...or anything that isn't a DK lol.
    firevoodoo, Gandalf1506 and Cory88 like this.

  4. #104
    Buddy
    Join Date
    09.05.2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    All I'm saying is Don't Guarantee things you cant Guarantee, Its quite Unprofessional. Especially when you are trying to Look professional.
    BaronVonAwesome likes this.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dethmon View Post
    All I'm saying is Don't Guarantee things you cant Guarantee, Its quite Unprofessional. Especially when you are trying to Look professional.
    Their server is up. Now. Try and log on, it'll connect and everything. Your game client may not be matching their database though.

    To fix this, revert your game client to 5.2 and it'll be just fine!

  6. #106
    Buddy
    Join Date
    10.11.2012
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbook View Post


    On topic - Today has taught me on thing. Without Lazyraider I have no fucking idea how to play hunter, mage, shaman, ...or anything that isn't a DK lol.
    ^ pretty much this lol
    Kowpye and SDekkers like this.

  7. #107
    Lifetimer
    Join Date
    06.01.2011
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Looking forward to the update, and highly looking foward to a profile that does the "Battlefield:Barrens" quest for you (collect 150 each of lumber oil meat and stone for 200Valor Weekly quest). ^^
    "-Guiz I posted 400 auctions a day, botted for 20+ hours a day (can't run compooter 24/7s lolz) and got banned. HB IZ DETECTED"

    common sense is something rarely seen at HB-forums. bot smart, dont get banned.

  8. #108
    Buddy
    Join Date
    22.05.2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I want you guys to fix underwater farming of Stranglekelp.. I know that you have threads about it before but i want to take it up again cuz it had been very nice!
    I know that many want this profile so it would be nice to get one! Thanks

  9. #109
    Buddy
    Join Date
    09.05.2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    And just so you folks no, If somebody was really wanting to do something, You Cant advertise one thing and Guarantee it, Then totally Break that Guarantee, Somebody could sue and win, I would not sue because its just a simple game, But its the fact of the Matter.

  10. #110
    Buddy
    Join Date
    09.05.2013
    Posts
    46

    Default

    I don't have anything against Honor-buddy, Its an Excellent program,and i know that the Devs work hard at what they to, But i am one to abide by things the "Business" advertise. And the 99.9% Uptime was the Main thing that caused me to Purchase HB.

 

 
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •