Results 1 to 10 of 166
13.04.2012, 18:00 #1
[Release] Honorbuddy 126.96.36.19955Changelog 188.8.131.5255
If you are having issues, please make a clean installation of new build before posting any bug reports.General
* Added, "Blue Proto-Drake" to the hybrid mounts list so it's found by GB and other bots when finding mount automatically.
* Find Vendors Automatically option has been removed and considered to be on from now on. HB will favor profile vendors for POI runs. If there is not a vendor of a needed type, it will use one from the database.
* All vendors will be used for selling items now. HB was using only repair vendors to sell.
* Anti Drown plugin has been added as a default plugin.
* Exception at get_Level() should no longer get thrown.
* WoWSpell.IsChanneled has been added.
* AB now exposes the blacklisted digsites to 3rd party developers. (Archbuddy.BlacklistedDigsites)
* Landing spot for Moonrest Gardens Digsite has been fixed.
* Halaa and Nifflevar digsites are now blacklisted by default. There is not much that can do for those.
* Twilight Grove and Zul'Masher digsites have been fixed.
* Getting stuck at Ruins of Feathermoon digsite is fixed.
* AutoEquip2 now support Titan's Grip talent for warriors.
* AutoEquip2 will now equip items regardless of protected slots if there is no item equipped in that slot. (Trinkets etc.)
* A new option has been added to AutoEquip2 to allow selection of weapon type for main and off hand weapons. (Like locking it to use only axes)
* Performance fixes. Should no longer see stop and moves in IoC and AV. Less CPU usage
* More picnic packet ids have been added to avoidance list.
* Landing behavior is completely rewritten. GB2 now tries to find best spot to land to harvest a node.
* "Randomize Hotspots"option has been added to the GUI. Its off by default. When it is turned on, GB2 will randomize the next hotspot by 5-20 yards around it, so you will be taking different paths in each cycle of a profile.
* It now faces nodes before harvesting.
* It now supports special bags. Empty slot detection takes care of special bags such as Mining or Herb bags. It will not empty bags till all bags are full.
Flightor (Flying Navigation)
* Anti-stuck behavior is rewritten. It should no longer get stuck at tress
* A bug with continent bounds is fixed. It should no longer get stuck at the edges of continent bounds.
* Rest behavior will no longer be called while on a transport (vehicle)
* Paladin's won't use Repentance on inappropriate units.
* Holy Light heal percentage option has been added for Retribution paladins.
* DeathKnight Blood will not spam Blood Boil anymore.
* A typo in Hunter rotations has been fixed. (Multi Shot -> Multi-Shot)
* Priest Holy spec has been added.
* Warlock specs have been reworked.
* Healer specs have been reworked.
* UsePetAbility behavior has been added.
* Issues with WaitForPatrol behavior has been fixed.
* Issues with CastSpellOn behavior has been fixed.
* Issues with NoControlVehicle behavior has been fixed.
* Issues with InteractWith behavior has been fixed.
* Missing specs have been added. Talented now has at least one build for each spec of each class.
* Stormwind mesh has been fixed. Vendors inside buildings should be reachable again.
* The house in Blacksmith of Arathi Basin has been blocked.
If get this when you try to login on the bot:
Honorbuddy does not support the currently active 'gxAPI' please change it to 'D3D9'
Then you need to do this:
Open your Options->Advanced->Graphics API make sure it's set to DirectX 9 if it isn't change it and restart wow then restart and login on the bot again.
In order to use Hb your WoW client must be fully (100%) patched
Honorbuddy doesn't support 64bit WoW client!
Download Here: Honorbuddy 184.108.40.20655 - Downloads - WOW Bot for PVP Leveling Gathering - Gatherbuddy & Honorbuddy Forums
13.04.2012, 18:04 #2
No 64 bit support? Nooooooooooooooo!
Edit: First btw...BAZINGA PUNKS!
13.04.2012, 18:04 #3
13.04.2012, 18:05 #4
Looks good, thanks for the update!Botting Diablo III: 1x Monk, 1x Barbarian - 2/2 BANNED
Botting World of Warcraft: 2x Druid - 2/2 BANNED
13.04.2012, 18:10 #5
13.04.2012, 18:11 #6
13.04.2012, 18:11 #7
Woot! Hi Raphus, and thank you for the release!Want better AutoEquip2 weight sets? Now improved for patch 5.2! Click Here!
13.04.2012, 18:13 #8
DungeonBuddy, where are you?
Last edited by Kuku; 13.04.2012 at 18:23.Back to Honorbuddy!
13.04.2012, 18:32 #9
13.04.2012, 18:57 #10