Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 163
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: 106 Accounts banned

  1. #1
    Buddy
    Join Date
    02.03.2012
    Posts
    28

    Default 106 Accounts banned

    1) Were you using DemonBuddy on the account at the same time the ban/suspension occurred? (Kicked offline due to being Banned)
    Yes

    2) If not, when was the last time?:
    -

    3) If using a public profile please name it here:
    Private profile

    4) How did you level your characters? Please give some details
    Private leveling profile

    5) What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname:
    Giles

    6) What plugins are you using?:
    -

    7) How many hours per day did you bot for?:
    24

    7.5) What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot?
    100%, always somebody watching

    8) How many auctions per day did you have?:
    1-10

    8.5) Did you use the Real Money Auction House (RMAH)?
    On 1 account

    9) Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, Mods, or Exploits?
    No

    10) Was your account involved in gold selling?
    Yes, around 1-2 billion daily

    11) What server region where you connected to (The Americas, Europe or Asia)?
    All 3

  2. #2
    Buddy
    Join Date
    02.03.2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    4 accounts survived, they were mostly used for RMAH and AH selling (no botting)

    Accounts cost around $5,500 and the return was around $45,000 for those curious. They lasted ~30days.
    panYama and Orlouge like this.

  3. #3
    Buddy
    Join Date
    16.01.2011
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Always a professional lurking somewhere, Good luck if you decide to restart the business
    rrrix and dabomb691 like this.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Buddy
    Join Date
    16.08.2012
    Posts
    394

    Default

    wow, if this is true; sorry for your loss

    Obviously you have enough overhead to start them again though

  6. #6
    Buddy
    Join Date
    21.09.2012
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinavaka View Post
    Always a professional lurking somewhere, Good luck if you decide to restart the business
    Hey, 800% return on investment is pretty ridiculous. I assume he'll be restarting :P

    Sorry for the loss man, I've been thinking of investing 5-10k in bots/setups (perfect amount of unused space in my attic to house all the comps, and nice a quiet as well) but haven't got around to it. Glad to see someone's made some decent dollar though.

    Out of interest, what was the timescale for the return?

    Edit:
    how the fuck do you monitor something like that?
    as you can see the bots were monitored 100% of the time as stated (always someone watching), not that hard to do it as long as the only issues are stucks and not mass Auth issues etc.
    I often say things that are very retarded, hence I have a reminder as my avatar!

    USE BRAIN

    |My Sticky'd Guide| GilesTrinity.cs Editing Guide for Dummies


  7. #7
    Buddy
    Join Date
    22.01.2010
    Posts
    538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beardi View Post
    Hey, 800% return on investment is pretty ridiculous. I assume he'll be restarting :P

    Sorry for the loss man, I've been thinking of investing 5-10k in bots/setups (perfect amount of unused space in my attic to house all the comps, and nice a quiet as well) but haven't got around to it. Glad to see someone's made some decent dollar though.

    Out of interest, what was the timescale for the return?

    Edit: as you can see the bots were monitored 100% of the time as stated (always someone watching), not that hard to do it as long as the only issues are stucks and not mass Auth issues etc.
    I didn't mean it like that, i mean the amount of effort involved in getting items off those accounts, making auctions, etc. I had 7 accounts going, and even with high item scores it was a pain in the dick to list auctions every day.

  8. #8
    Buddy
    Join Date
    16.08.2012
    Posts
    394

    Default

    ^ with that many bots, it was probably all goldfind

  9. #9
    Buddy
    Join Date
    08.08.2012
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carguy View Post
    I didn't mean it like that, i mean the amount of effort involved in getting items off those accounts, making auctions, etc. I had 7 accounts going, and even with high item scores it was a pain in the dick to list auctions every day.
    didnt you read the post? always somebody supervising the bots... simple husband and wife team or two gay dudes is more than enough.

  10. #10
    Buddy
    Join Date
    04.08.2012
    Posts
    542

    Default

    dang 100+ bots with only 1 RMAH account? i figure youd need at least 5

 

 
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •