Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Buddy
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    9

    Default Can't find my Honorbuddy key

    Hello, i've haven't botted for some month but thought of starting again now in MoP however i dl'd the lastest version and tried to log in but got denied. I searched the forum and found out that you need some sort of key. Is my lifetimte HB gone now and do i have to buy a new copy?

    I logged in to buddyauth.com however didn't find any key there, it said i had a active key but couldn't see the key. Have i missed my key somhow or do i have to buy a new one? I had a lifetime account.

    I attatched a picture of how my Buddyauth->keys window looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Lord Kickazz
    Epic Quest Dev

    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    20,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murmel View Post
    Hello, i've haven't botted for some month but thought of starting again now in MoP however i dl'd the lastest version and tried to log in but got denied. I searched the forum and found out that you need some sort of key. Is my lifetimte HB gone now and do i have to buy a new copy?

    I logged in to buddyauth.com however didn't find any key there, it said i had a active key but couldn't see the key. Have i missed my key somhow or do i have to buy a new one? I had a lifetime account.

    I attatched a picture of how my Buddyauth->keys window looks like.
    you're prob a username / pw user

    BGMBH
    Kick's HB Profiles SVN :: Kick's Twitter

    I am the danger!
    Kick Fights for the Users!
    We are the Kick, Resistance is Futile!


    https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_donate_LG.gif
    If you want to buy the guy lunch who helped you out!

  3. #3
    Buddy
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Can't log in nor reset my password there thanks for the reply tho!

  4. #4
    Buddy
    Join Date
    25.02.2012
    Posts
    49

    Default

    same problem here

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    Legen *wait for it* dary

    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    78,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the-quality View Post
    same problem here
    register here Home Page - Buddy Auth Portal
    using the same email u used in checkout page and you will be able to track your key

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    Legen *wait for it* dary

    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    78,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murmel View Post
    Can't log in nor reset my password there thanks for the reply tho!
    send us an email at support@thebuddyforum.com
    including all the available info you have

  7. #7
    Buddy
    Join Date
    01.02.2013
    Posts
    3

    Default key

    I've done everything you told but can find my key. I even bought a key and lost my money, can someone tell me wtf is wrong with this program. why cant they just send the key to email. How do i find my key?!?!?!?!?! im getting pissed...

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Legen *wait for it* dary

    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    78,223

    Default

    register here Home Page - Buddy Auth Portal
    using the same email u used in checkout page and you should be able to track your key

  9. #9
    Buddy
    Join Date
    01.02.2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Man ive done that a couple of times, wtf do you mean. seriosly how do i track my key.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Legen *wait for it* dary

    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    78,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gang View Post
    Man ive done that a couple of times, wtf do you mean. seriosly how do i track my key.

    send us an email at support@thebuddyforum.com
    including the email u used in checkout page and the order number

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •