Results 1 to 10 of 125
20.07.2011, 02:25 #1
ARelog - A Simple Free Relogger for Buddy Products
Here is the long waited relogger. This application is mostly written by Apoc and been modified and enhanced by myself.
This may not work with older versions of Honorbuddy or Demonbuddy but will always support the latest release of it.
- Supports infinite number of accounts.
- Allows placement of wow windows.
- Allows scheduling of bot behavior.
- Built-in auto updater.
- Extract the zip anywhere. Its suggested that you have the exe in it's own directory since it will generate log files under \Logs folder
- Afterwards It will automatically update itself to the latest version.
- First add an account by clicking the Add button.
- You may want to open your wow's and dump their positions by Dump running wow positions button for easier configuration.
- Once you save the account, you may want to schedule it.
- After selecting the account you want to schedule, click on Schedule Selected button.
- If you want relogger to idle for an amount of time, type "Idle" (without quotes) to the Bot Name field. (i.e run Gatherbuddy2 with X profile for 2 hours. Idle for 1 hours. Then run Gatherbuddy2 with Y profile for 5 hours etc.)
- If you want relogger to run a task for infinite amount of time, you may type 0 to the Run Time field. (i.e run Gatherbuddy2 with X profile for 2 hours then run ArchaeologyBuddy until i stop)
- In case of an application error, ARelog will ask you to send crash info. Do so if asked.
- If its a bug regarding the logic, include a log file.
Download: [Download Here]
20.07.2011, 02:25 #2
If you are having issues you should first make sure that you are running ARelog as administrator. (Right click to ARelog.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> tick Run this program as an administrator -> Apply)
If you are still having issues try a fresh install by redownloading.
Q: I'm getting Lua errors when ARelog starts WOW client
A: Uninstall LowerPing. It conflicts with ARelog.
Q: ARelog doesn't resize WOW clients
A: Disable QuickConnect button of Teamviewer by right clicking to teamviewer taskbar icon and click "Toggle QuickConnect Button". It conflicts with ARelog
Q: It fails to log in to my account
A: Lower your account password below 10 characters.
Thread Management Rules
Posts that have been archived from this thread are available here:
Posts are archived according to the following rules:
- Posts older than 30 days are archived.
Unless there is a significant reason they should remain.
- Posts that have received a response from the thread owner are archived.
- Posts without attached, full logs that demonstrate the problem will be archived without comment.
- Archiving may not be immediate, but occur every few days.
- Archiving is performed by the forum mods, not the thread owner.
- Posts older than 30 days are archived.
09.08.2013, 13:54 #3
Hi guys. I switched to Arelog from HBrelog becouse i dont know how to say HBrelog to change botbase.
But most of the time Arelog doesnt relog... "You have been disconnected from server" and Arelog is "Logged in! Waiting on loading screen" Short: It doesnt work.
Any advice? Normaly it reloggs it also starts the game if i start my tasks but then once he just logs out and does anything
Thanks for your help
10.08.2013, 19:53 #4
12.08.2013, 04:53 #5
13.08.2013, 17:30 #6
14.08.2013, 04:17 #7
don't use alrelog, whether people believe this or not it is detectable as a keylogger everytime I have started using it I got banned. I don't think its because of my botting technique since I have not been baned ever just when I use this reclogging system. Use HBrelog best advice I can give you
14.08.2013, 10:38 #8
I don't use both of them, more precisely, NO relogger ever, because almost everybody should have noticed the popup at the login at least once in an account lifetime,
that "WoW is transferring personal data now". It can not always be descried, because it vanishes too fast most time.
This is the moment when Warden becomes active the first time and randomly checks your account.
It's a very good recipe for a ban.
Last edited by Corleone; 14.08.2013 at 10:40.
19.08.2013, 12:18 #9
3220 posts is kind of crazy. Could we delete some of the pages since 2011? Maybe even make a new topic?
But so far as my bug report:
On Windows 8, ARelog does not log into Honorbuddy. Launches and moves WoW fine, but when it finally launches Buddy ARelog will just stare at the login prompt.
27.08.2013, 01:23 #10
That's not true.
This is taken from the wow-forums:
"This happens from time to time. Don't worry too much about it, its normal. Its merely collecting data about your computer's current specifications, and no personal data.";
"For one thing, they'll have reliable data about what hardware people actually use for playing the game, so they know when they can update their stuff without losing too many customers. Or at least they'll know what hardware will limit their upgrades."
You missed something, it doesn't say "personal data" it says "non-personal data"