Results 1 to 10 of 3088
20.07.2011, 01:25 #1
ARelog - A Simple Free Relogger for Buddy Products
Here is the long waited relogger. This application is mostly written by Apoc and been modified and enhanced by myself.
This may not work with older versions of Honorbuddy or Demonbuddy but will always support the latest release of it.
- Supports infinite number of accounts.
- Allows placement of wow windows.
- Allows scheduling of bot behavior.
- Built-in auto updater.
- Extract the zip anywhere. Its suggested that you have the exe in it's own directory since it will generate log files under \Logs folder
- Afterwards It will automatically update itself to the latest version.
- First add an account by clicking the Add button.
- You may want to open your wow's and dump their positions by Dump running wow positions button for easier configuration.
- Once you save the account, you may want to schedule it.
- After selecting the account you want to schedule, click on Schedule Selected button.
- If you want relogger to idle for an amount of time, type "Idle" (without quotes) to the Bot Name field. (i.e run Gatherbuddy2 with X profile for 2 hours. Idle for 1 hours. Then run Gatherbuddy2 with Y profile for 5 hours etc.)
- If you want relogger to run a task for infinite amount of time, you may type 0 to the Run Time field. (i.e run Gatherbuddy2 with X profile for 2 hours then run ArchaeologyBuddy until i stop)
- In case of an application error, ARelog will ask you to send crash info. Do so if asked.
- If its a bug regarding the logic, include a log file.
Download: [Download Here]
Last edited by raphus; 17.09.2012 at 17:12.
20.07.2011, 01:25 #2
If you are having issues you should first make sure that you are running ARelog as administrator. (Right click to ARelog.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> tick Run this program as an administrator -> Apply)
If you are still having issues try a fresh install by redownloading.
Q: I'm getting Lua errors when ARelog starts WOW client
A: Uninstall LowerPing. It conflicts with ARelog.
Q: ARelog doesn't resize WOW clients
A: Disable QuickConnect button of Teamviewer by right clicking to teamviewer taskbar icon and click "Toggle QuickConnect Button". It conflicts with ARelog
Q: It fails to log in to my account
A: Lower your account password below 10 characters.
Last edited by raphus; 09.02.2012 at 12:40.
20.07.2011, 01:26 #3
20.07.2011, 01:28 #4
Some nice features.
But the most important is being able to relog when your internet remembers to crash
Last edited by tozededao; 20.07.2011 at 01:57.Bot On, Bot Strong.
20.07.2011, 01:44 #5
Does this support picking a class configuration, or did I miss something?
20.07.2011, 01:59 #6
20.07.2011, 01:59 #7
20.07.2011, 02:59 #8
20.07.2011, 03:27 #9
20.07.2011, 06:00 #10
I setup everything, I hit Start selected and it opens wow and does nothing. In the log it says Moving WoW window but it does not even move it nor login
Btw, is Account slot the sub-account name like WoW1 WoW2 ? or is it the slot like 1,2,3
[1:01:45 AM:996] Starting ARelog v220.127.116.11
[1:01:49 AM:150] Starting WoW
[1:01:49 AM:181] Waiting for WoW to idle
[1:01:49 AM:558] [PID: 9224] Moving WoW Window to: -1437, 1 - With size: 816x638
Last edited by Xavier227; 20.07.2011 at 06:02.