Important Change for Honorbuddy, Demonbuddy and HearthBuddy Lifetime Users

    Greetings Buddies,
    For our long term plans, it is inevitable to do the following changes effective immediately (tomorrow - 18 January 2017). We are changing all existing Demonbuddy and Honorbuddy Lifetime licenses to expire after 2 years of usage.


    read more



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53
  1. #41
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killthenoise131 View Post
    Great Plugin, is there any way to dissable the bag sorting tho?
    just add two slashes in front of
    Lua.DoString("BagItemAutoSortButton:Click();");
    to comment it out
    • Du suchst Hilfe? Nutz die Suchfunktion und vergiss nicht bei Problemen ein Logfile anzuhängen, wahlweise eine Kristallkugel.

  2. #42
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    25.01.2014
    Posts
    91

    Default

    I am trying to add a check to the ancient mana items for BOE crystals and gems. I dont know how I would check to see if its bind on equip, would you consider adding that to the plugin?

  3. #43
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebbandit View Post
    I am trying to add a check to the ancient mana items for BOE crystals and gems. I dont know how I would check to see if its bind on equip, would you consider adding that to the plugin?
    ItemInfo.Bond returns Bind on Pickup or Bind on Equip and thelike.
    ItemInfo.Bond Property
    • Du suchst Hilfe? Nutz die Suchfunktion und vergiss nicht bei Problemen ein Logfile anzuhängen, wahlweise eine Kristallkugel.

  4. #44
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Small WIP update:

    • add support for items that reward reputation
    • add support for recipes for the following professions:

      • Alchemy
      • Blacksmithing
      • Cooking
      • Enchanting
      • JewelCrafting
      • Leatherworking
      • Skinning
      • Tailoring

    • add support for the Draenor profession books


    TODO:
    • Engineering Recipes
    • Reputation Checks
    • Toys
    • Mounts
    • bugfixes & code cleanup
    • check for additional items to be supported
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by laria; 06.01.2017 at 16:09.
    • Du suchst Hilfe? Nutz die Suchfunktion und vergiss nicht bei Problemen ein Logfile anzuhängen, wahlweise eine Kristallkugel.

  5. #45
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    18.12.2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laria View Post
    Small WIP update:

    • add support for items that reward reputation
    • add support for recipes for the following professions:

      • Alchemy
      • Blacksmithing
      • Cooking
      • Enchanting
      • JewelCrafting
      • Leatherworking
      • Skinning
      • Tailoring


    • ad support for the Draenor profession books


    TODO:
    • Engineering Recipes
    • Reputation Checks
    • Toys
    • Mounts
    • bugfixes & code cleanup
    • check for additional items to be supported


    Can you make the bot opened one bag and with a timeout? Otherwise, after 1-2 hours I get an error in the game: Internal error bags. I tryed to correct a code but i wrong... Thank you for clean code
    Last edited by DSGG; 06.01.2017 at 15:12.

  6. #46
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSGG View Post
    Can you make the bot opened one bag and with a timeout? Otherwise, after 1-2 hours I get an error in the game: Internal error bags. I tryed to correct a code but i wrong... Thank you for clean code
    Fullquotes are not nice, especially if they are so long.
    That said, is there any particular item that causes that problem?
    • Du suchst Hilfe? Nutz die Suchfunktion und vergiss nicht bei Problemen ein Logfile anzuhängen, wahlweise eine Kristallkugel.

  7. #47
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    18.12.2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    i opened Oddly-Shaped Stomach. after 1-2 hours farm skins I got an error in the game: Internal error bags. if my character have 2-3 bags that plugin open all at once. i want to open 1 bag at once with global cooldown, otherwise he had no time to take and the error takes off. sorry for my very bad english. i'll make a video with this problem

  8. #48
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    15.01.2010
    Posts
    5,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSGG View Post
    i opened Oddly-Shaped Stomach. after 1-2 hours farm skins I got an error in the game: Internal error bags. if my character have 2-3 bags that plugin open all at once. i want to open 1 bag at once with global cooldown, otherwise he had no time to take and the error takes off. sorry for my very bad english. i'll make a video with this problem
    Check Jimmys file a few posts below
    Last edited by laria; 29.01.2017 at 12:07.
    • Du suchst Hilfe? Nutz die Suchfunktion und vergiss nicht bei Problemen ein Logfile anzuhängen, wahlweise eine Kristallkugel.

  9. #49
    Buddy
    Reputation
    Join Date
    18.12.2016
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laria View Post
    Not sure if the following file works, but if it does it might give us additional details to see what happens.
    Code:
    PHP Code:
    [00:10:58.365 N] [CleanMyBagsOpening &#1046;елудок необычной формы. [00:10:58.366 DSystem.IndexOutOfRangeExceptionIndex was outside the bounds of the array.    at Styx.WoWInternals.DB.ItemEffectList.get_Item(Int32 index)    at CleanMyBags.CleanMyBags.<simpleContainerItems>d__20.MoveNext() in D:\BOTS\Plugins\CleanMyBag\CleanMyBags.cs:line 159 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)    at *&#8301;​​‏*‪**‫**​‫‏*‬‫*‏‪*​‪******.*​*‏‏‬‪***‏​​*‫**​**‪*​*​​*.*‪*​*‎*‫*‪​‫‪‏*‪‏*‪**(Task , Int32 )    at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.">GL-Dm\*7g!ySg#'6)\])_Gv\*".MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()    at CleanMyBags.CleanMyBags.<MainCoroutine>d__19.MoveNext() in D:\BOTS\Plugins\CleanMyBag\CleanMyBags.cs:line 134 [00:10:58.366 DRunning Logic 01/08/2017 10:10:58 [00:10:58.366 N] [CleanMyBagsOpening &#1046;елудок необычной формы. 

    I am trying to find a mistake, but ... could only find it.
    I upload all of the log so that you can understand what's what.
    Thank you for good work with cooldown. I will try it.
    Look towards the end of the log.4732 2017-01-08 07.37.txt
    If i can to help you - tell me about it.

  10. #50
    Moderator
    Reputation
    Join Date
    13.05.2010
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSGG View Post
    Code:
    PHP Code:
    [00:10:58.365 N] [CleanMyBagsOpening &#1046;елудок необычной формы.[00:10:58.366 DSystem.IndexOutOfRangeExceptionIndex was outside the bounds of the array.   at Styx.WoWInternals.DB.ItemEffectList.get_Item(Int32 index)   at CleanMyBags.CleanMyBags.<simpleContainerItems>d__20.MoveNext() in D:\BOTS\Plugins\CleanMyBag\CleanMyBags.cs:line 159--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at *&#8301;​​‏*‪**‫**​‫‏*‬‫*‏‪*​‪******.*​*‏‏‬‪***‏​​*‫**​**‪*​*​​*.*‪*​*‎*‫*‪​‫‪‏*‪‏*‪**(Task , Int32 )   at Buddy.Coroutines.Coroutine.">GL-Dm\*7g!ySg#'6)\])_Gv\*".MoveNext()--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult()   at CleanMyBags.CleanMyBags.<MainCoroutine>d__19.MoveNext() in D:\BOTS\Plugins\CleanMyBag\CleanMyBags.cs:line 134[00:10:58.366 DRunning Logic 01/08/2017 10:10:58[00:10:58.366 N] [CleanMyBagsOpening &#1046;елудок необычной формы. 

    I am trying to find a mistake, but ... could only find it.
    I upload all of the log so that you can understand what's what.
    Thank you for good work with cooldown. I will try it.
    Look towards the end of the log.
    If i can to help you - tell me about it.
    Can you please try this version and see if that error occurs again.

    4732 2017-01-08 07.37.txt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jimmy06; 10.01.2017 at 20:22.
    Jimmy06

 

 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •