• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • World of Warcraft Optimization, update after current maintanance

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Technik, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Technik

Technik New Member

So earlier this morning the usual maintanance was schedule for U.S. realms and when I went to log in after , an update started downloading that says :
      The Launcher is optimizing your World of Warcraft install. This is a process we run from time to time to improve game performance and reduce the size of the install on your hard drive.
      The entire process will take approximately 15 minutes under normal conditions. Please do not close the Launcher or run World of Warcraft during this time.
      Thank you for your patience!

Any ideas if anything has changed? Figured I would chime in here first prior to starting HB up.
      Thanks and Best Regards,
      Technik

2. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

3. maggoberto

maggoberto New Member

guys, when you run the game it show up the new condition terms , that you have to accept in order to login, i was reading it and it says in like the middle of it, than the game scans the memory looking for 3party programs, has this always been that way??.

4. Revodon

Revodon Member

5. maggoberto

maggoberto New Member

oh, ok thanks for the info, well guess im not gonna use hb for some time then.

6. Revodon

Revodon Member

Well botting is always a risk, no matter when you do it. Warden has been around for years and it's always been in the ToS, don't worry about it. When Bossland says it's okay, then it's okay. But no matter what, you will always have a chance of ban.

7. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

warden has NOT been updated, and if they wanted to update it, they dont need a patch to wow. and this isnt even a patch, its just an update to the launcher. we can see the moment warden updates are pushed out, and so far none have been pushed out during this maintenance period. so going "well im not going to bot cause it might not be safe" your never going to be truly safe, but as far as Honorbuddy is concerned we are STILL undetected. so bot on, and stop freaking each other out.

if your in US, honorbuddy wont work anyway. we are going to need to release a new version for patch 4.3.2, however to get started on the new version for the new wow client version. we need to wait for the servers to come up, so dont expect any news on it, probably till after EU starts coming online.

if your in the EU, RUS, and any other one, keep botting, until the servers go down.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
    8. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Will today's update cause any issues with HB that will need to be updated? Such as offsets or w/e?

9. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

updated my post, i was unaware the new patch will be pushed out today, so i added more to reflect that.

10. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

thread closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.