• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • REQUEST - Mushan Ribs grinding

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Pilsneren, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Pilsneren

Pilsneren New Member

Hey guys, so i've done some extreme farming on my main account on mushan ribs with some perfect drop results, and now i want to take it to the next level !

i found that the mushan's on the mountain in valley of the four winds (where you do Tillers dailies) drops mushan ribs on almost every kill !

so what i'm thinking is this profile would be useful for alot of people (hopefully)

however i'm a noob at this and don't know how to make this profile by myself :/ but if someone could help me create 1 with an auto-mail / vendor in halfhill it would be awesome!

hope to see some awesome result and sorry if someone is being done wrong, i'm a noob with this :x

2. Makkli

Makkli New Member

You must have some leet RNG skills. I went to check this out after reading your request. Profiles on the skyrange are tricky but a near perfect drop rate is worth the trouble. I killed 20 Mushan and got 4 ribs. That rate isn't worth the hassle for me. I envy your RNG luck.

3. Pilsneren

Pilsneren New Member

don't know if my server just isn't as populated or what it is, but we're talking about 12-15 stacks of these ribs where the most unluckiest i've been was 5 mushans without a drop besides that pretty much all that drops for me :D

4. bellbuddyforum

bellbuddyforum New Member

ok i also cant make profiles or edit them. am frustrated that none of the profiles ive tried for mushan ribs with skinning actually kill mushan as a priority..they seem to run around avoiding them and pull stags and foxes, mushan rib drop is sad to say the least. guys please dont name ur profile mushan ribs if they dont get any or need editing to do so.
      having said that... can anyone direct me to a profile that actually skins and gets mushan ribs please ? ty, bell

5. bobbydk

bobbydk New Member

Could be so nice to be abel to farm/grind Mushan Ribs. not 1 profil in HB at all :-(

6. Pipedreams

Pipedreams New Member

I tried my hand at making a profile for the mushan in dread wastes (raining blood + speed king makes the grinding superior, hands down), but I gave up after failing at it miserably, following the beginner's guide. I haven't tried since the release of the new profile creator, perhaps I'll give it another shot, I've just been buying the ribs off the AH to make my 300str food. :(

I had a very easy time with another bot I used at creating a grinding profile for this, profile creation was incredibly straightforward with an actual pathing system. That being said, the spot I used was yielding pretty great drops per hour for ribs, however, the bot also used a flying mount for grinding. I only stopped using it because it required that I use a dumbass bar setup and keybind setup every time I wanted to bot, and switching back and forth was INCREDIBLY tedious.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
    7. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Thread has been moved from the Neutral sub-forum to the general Submitted Profiles forum.

The thread's previous location is strictly for the RELEASE of Profiles only, it is not for the discussion of issues or requests.

Unless you are releasing a Profile to the community, please do not post in the specific Submitted Profiles sub-forums (e.g., Alliance, Horde, Pets, Farming, etc). If you need support with a specific Profile, please post in the appropriate support thread.

If you wish to discuss Profiles or anything of a similar nature, please post in the general Submitted Profiles forum.

chinajade