How capable is the bot and the api?
The api is very capable, you can write your own bots for the game if you like.
I like the bot, for crafting...
* Fixed broken input controls in the hotspot edit form.
* The land option for flyto tags is now turned off by default.
Maybe, i didnt see any specific event for this in the rb framework but there could be a system message or something i can look for in the log window
here, look under requirements for links to the dependencies you need to install....
* Api change broke chatmessage author filtering for localplayer, fixed.
Thank you. Ive been able to test this now and can confirm that its broken, Ill have a fix up soon
I just had a quick look, you can try this website: https://garlandtools.org/ , not sure if the recipe ids are displayed on the site but they are...
I dont think there is one, its rare to hear about anyone getting banned though.
* Added support for setting a quantity of high quality items to gather.
Been getting this error for a while now when using the updater.
Log file is empty but im attaching an image of the error message.
* Codechunks were not generated if gear changing was disabled, fixed.
* The botbase warning will now disable itself after having been...
I havent tried any nodes which require swimming (if that is a thing? havent played a lot of sb). Attach or send me the profile and Ill have a look
sodimm have most (alll?) of them, https://github.com/sodimm/RebornBuddy/tree/master/Profiles/Sodimm/Others
New version, 1.5
* Improved gear changing code:
checks for invalid sets,
handles initial chocobo summon,
waits a little when...
This plugin is now available on github: https://github.com/parrot-dev/AlertMe
* Minor tweaks
* Default Settings.xml and...
This plugin is now available on github; https://github.com/parrot-dev/DFAlert
- Minor tweaks, provides some better logging if...
This plugin is now available on github; https://github.com/parrot-dev/GatherUp
New release. Nothing exciting, I just made some small edits while...
Glad it got solved :)
There is a checkbox at the top of the form called "dont trigger warning when sending messages" iirc. If you uncheck it it...
Were you able to have have a look at it? Still broken on my end :/
ContentsFinderConfirm/DutyManager .Commence() seems to be broken, probably since 3.3 patch. Im on a very unstable internet connection atm so cant...
Separate names with a comma.