Looks like it depends on ExBuddy. Clone the repository inside your plugins folder or put the files in plugins/ExBuddy
Hi, I wasn't aware this was a problem however it's not something this plugin configures its profiles to do so i cant help with that. As for what...
How capable is the bot and the api?
The api is very capable, you can write your own bots for the game if you like.
I like the bot, for crafting...
* Fixed broken input controls in the hotspot edit form.
* The land option for flyto tags is now turned off by default.
Maybe, i didnt see any specific event for this in the rb framework but there could be a system message or something i can look for in the log window
here, look under requirements for links to the dependencies you need to install....
* Api change broke chatmessage author filtering for localplayer, fixed.
Thank you. Ive been able to test this now and can confirm that its broken, Ill have a fix up soon
I just had a quick look, you can try this website: https://garlandtools.org/ , not sure if the recipe ids are displayed on the site but they are...
I dont think there is one, its rare to hear about anyone getting banned though.
* Added support for setting a quantity of high quality items to gather.
Been getting this error for a while now when using the updater.
Log file is empty but im attaching an image of the error message.
* Codechunks were not generated if gear changing was disabled, fixed.
* The botbase warning will now disable itself after having been...
I havent tried any nodes which require swimming (if that is a thing? havent played a lot of sb). Attach or send me the profile and Ill have a look
sodimm have most (alll?) of them, https://github.com/sodimm/RebornBuddy/tree/master/Profiles/Sodimm/Others
New version, 1.5
* Improved gear changing code:
checks for invalid sets,
handles initial chocobo summon,
waits a little when...
This plugin is now available on github: https://github.com/parrot-dev/AlertMe
* Minor tweaks
* Default Settings.xml and...
This plugin is now available on github; https://github.com/parrot-dev/DFAlert
- Minor tweaks, provides some better logging if...
This plugin is now available on github; https://github.com/parrot-dev/GatherUp
New release. Nothing exciting, I just made some small edits while...
Glad it got solved :)
There is a checkbox at the top of the form called "dont trigger warning when sending messages" iirc. If you uncheck it it...
Separate names with a comma.