Results 1 to 10 of 9109
14.10.2012, 16:51 #1
TuanHA Monk - The Ultimate Experience
Everything you need to play a Monk!
FREE Trial on Buddy Store - https://store.buddyauth.com/Product?productId=4001
1. Powerful Feature, Easy to Use and Fully Customizable
2. Better, Faster and More Efficient
- Years of continued development make TuanHA Monk Special Edition the BEST Combat Routine for Leveling, Questing, Farming, Raiding, PvPing…
- Faster Leveling and Farming: Combat Routine use the best possible DPS from low to max level, ensure you kill mob faster in combination with smart logic on surviving, healing and minimize Leveling - Farming down time.
- Optimized for ALL available Spells and Talents: All Specialization tested to Achievement Proving Ground Gold level and beyond.
- We support ALL bot base: AFK Botbase (Fully Automation) like Questing, Farming, DungeonBuddy, BGBuddy… Non AFK Botbase (Player Control Movement) like Raid Bot, Combat Bot, LazyRaider, Enyo…
- We support ALL talent
- - BrewMaster Talent: Best for Tanking, PvPing, Raiding, Leveling…
- - MistWeaver Talent: Best for Healing, PvPing, Raiding…
- - WindWalker Talent: Best for DPSing, PvPing, Raiding, Leveling, Farming…
3. Max Level PvE and PvP
- Ready for Mythic Raiding.
- - BrewMaster Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you survive well vs Raid Bosses damage while doing decent damage.
- - MistWeaver Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you always one of top player on the healing chart.
- - WindWalker Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you always one of top player on the damage chart.
- Ready for Battleground and world PvP.
- - BrewMaster Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you are the best and trusted Flag Carrier while maintain good damage pressure on enemy team.
- - MistWeaver Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you are the best and solid healer keep your teammate alive and the key player to win.
- - WindWalker Specialization: Smart Automatic Abilities usage, make sure you put out heavy damage pressure on enemy team and getting a killing blow.
- Top Tier PvE and PvP certified: Over the past seasons, TuanHA Monk Special Edition proved to be the very reliable Combat Routine for PvE and PvP. There are a lot happy customers get Ranked in PvE and best Title/Achievement in PvP including Arena Master, Duelist, Gladiator and Hero of the Alliance/Horde…
Skype: phuhdvn (for technical issue) | Skype: tuanha.support (for gift key store migration)
Installation Guide: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebud...-products.html
Disclaimer: Anonymous usage statistics will be collected and sent to statcounter.com to better serve customer on Combat Routine start
Last edited by tuanha; 14.01.2016 at 21:06.
14.10.2012, 16:51 #2
Frequent Asked Questions:
What the logic of Nimble Brew? I don't see it activate often?
Nimble Brew only activate when you have stun/fear/root that last more than 3 second. Waiting a 2 min cooldown on a 2 second fear is not a smart choice.
How the Ring of Peace logic work?
Ring of Peace only cast when there's enemy within 8 yard range of the target. If enemy stay outside that range, Ring of Peace have no effect therefore combat routine will never cast it.
Why Combat Routine don't face target and attack in Grinding/Questing/Gathering...?
Combat Routine do not support Grinding/Questing/Gathering in MistWeaver spec, please spec to BrewMaster or WindWalker.
I level as BrewMaster and I do not need survivability, just dps, what the settings?
Monk BrewMaster Mechanic is all about building Chi with Keg Smash, Jab, Expel Harm and spend it on Attacking spells or Defending spells.
If you disable all Defending Spells, all available Chi will use to attack therefore you get more damage done. Also disable Defending Spell let you take a lot of damage and the tank Vengeance buff will hit harder.
To disable Defending Spells, just uncheck 3 Spells: Guard, Purifying Brew, Shuffle Buff Min Duration. Please be advice Disable these Defending Spells will make you more vulnerable for boss and not recommended for most fights.
Throne of Thunder healing guide tsatsa
Last edited by tuanha; 25.04.2013 at 13:28.
14.10.2012, 16:52 #3
TuanHA Combat Routines is now on Buddy Store!
First of all, I would like to thank you for your support. I really appreciate your suggestion, contribution... over the last 3 years to make our product became the best Combat Routine for PvP, PvE, Questing, Leveling, Farming...
We are now migrating existing paid users to Buddy Store, I hope the new streaming from store will make you worry-free about SVN Updating, Installing and there no more Login required!
Please follow the easy steps to Claim your FREE COPY on Buddy Store:
1. Cick the login button. (If you don't know my website, please Google TuanHA... post link on forum is not allowed)
2. Enter your Username and Password.
3.1. If you have the "All Current and Future Combat Routine Package", there will be a Gift Key to claim ALL TuanHA Combat Routine for FREE. Just copy the Gift Key code and click the link in "Get FREE COPY TuanHA..."
3.2. Just copy the Gift Key code and click the link in "Get FREE COPY TuanHA..."
4. The Link redirect you to Buddy Store Just enter your Buddy Store Username and Password.
Please check you use the correct link as follow:
All Combat Routines: http://store.buddyauth.com/Product/ClaimGift
5. Paste the Gift Key and click Claim button
6. Go to https://store.buddyauth.com/Profile and Enable Streaming
Last edited by tuanha; 17.06.2015 at 19:49.
14.10.2012, 16:52 #4
- Join Date
Misweaver wont use Jab by default to help low geared people not waste too much mana on it. If you have good gear, you can always adjust "Jab to this amount of chi" to 2 or more.
Tiger Palm in Mistweaver is just a bad trade. To get a "Free" instant Surging Mist (24k mana), you need 5 Tiger Palm = 5 Jab * 9k mana = 45k mana
So trade a 1GCD and 24k mana for 5 GCD and 45k mana is just bad, that the reason why Tiger Palm is disabled.
Last edited by UFCFreak89; 24.10.2012 at 06:39.
14.10.2012, 17:15 #5
- Join Date
i havnt yet tried a monk! But from "tuanha's" other ccs i will have to just assume this cc will be as amazing as the pally cc, Im currently using the Pally CC and its nothing but PERFECT! and amazing. My next class will be a monk which i am very anxious to try! Good work tuanha.
Last edited by xXxExpertxXx; 14.10.2012 at 17:17.
14.10.2012, 17:24 #6
Had the chance to betatest mistweaver and so far this is great. Even different options for saving mana or dungeon or raid is available, which is great.
Currently going Brewmaster mainspec, Mistweaver offspec. Will keep posting updates regarding this, but so far it's been working flawless.
14.10.2012, 18:36 #7
- Join Date
How do you install this? just stick it Routines folder?*** MAIN ACCOUNT BANNED 10/02/15 ***
Annoyed, but we know the risk we take when we break the rules
14.10.2012, 18:50 #8
I wanted to ask how long till this will support dungeon farming? In healer or dps mode. I think dungeon is the fastest way to level.
14.10.2012, 18:52 #9
- Join Date
you can farm dungeons with this CC, as long as you are doing the movement part! Its not possible to do afk-dungeon farming!
14.10.2012, 18:56 #10
- Join Date
I started to use the CC, when my monk was still in leveling phase. I started off as Windwalker, switched to Brewmaster and finally stopped at Mistweaver!
I was amazed on how perfectly the Routine goes through the Rotation. I was even more amazed, when it was getting even better with each new SVN Update.
When i first saw, that Brewmaster Support was added, i was skeptical. I knew, how disappointed I was with previous Tank CCs. But I tried anyway. And was surprised! The CC was beyond every expectation! It was taunting, intercepting and everything else,
you would expect from a decent tank! I was able to control over 10 mobs without losing aggro. Cooldown usage worked like a Charm! It was really fun watching the Bot do its work.
After the surprising functionality of the brewmaster part, i was i could wait for mistweaver support. I guess, I was one of the first lucky people to test mistweaver, as I was helping a bit with spell priority and research for the basic mechanic behind mistweaver healing. The first few SVN releases of mistweaver, were amazing. Only problem was mana consumption. But tuanha was able to nearly eliminate the mana consumption, offering a mana-save mode. So when i tested it in LFR, Dungeons and even Normal Raid / World boss i was completely stunned. I walked out of a fight, with 70% mana left and being first in heal by far!
Here a screen, of one of the encounters:
As you can see, my gear is total "crap" and i can tell you that i had no gems and enchants. Only reforged and gyphed! So imagine, what you could do with better gear, in later stage.
I am so thankful for this CC! I guess i would still be playing Windwalker, if tuanha wouldn't have release this awesome Tanking / Healing part!
THANK YOU TUANHA!