• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

1 big issue with nercro atm and 1 issue in general

Discussion in 'Trinity' started by DiscoDancer, Jul 13, 2017.

1. DiscoDancer

DiscoDancer Member

Necro issue, the necro face tanks but doesn't move. It gets the avoidance molten trail often when that happens, regardless if it's present. It looks like someone would be force moving into a wall, except it's done to a bot or the guardian. Similar issue is when the bot has mobs infront of it, it often will not cast bloodrush and attack. Attacks when very low most of the times. Bloodrush also doesn't cast when blocked, even when spell up.

Second issue is backtracking. The bot does way too much back tracking to explore a tiny part of the mini map that is dark. I've watched the bot turn around just to walk all the way back to the door, just to discover a tiny part that's shaded. I'm not sure how to fix that, but it really slows down the times.

Both examples are in the log files, but the log files are of 2 bots running. If something specific is required to log, i can keep an eye out for it, for more specific log tracking.

Regards,
    Disco

Attached Files:

2. Ayrtoo

Ayrtoo Member

Thats interesting, i'm running a fresh lvl 70 pet build and my problem is the opposite - It attacks right on the edge of the screen so my pets often dont go attack stuff but i never have a problem with it dieing.

Also check your exploration settings in trinity - If you have 'fully explore nephalem rifts' ticked i've seen it do this. Try running zerg profiles.

DiscoDancer likes this.
  3. DiscoDancer

DiscoDancer Member

Same issue then, ur face tanking a wall. Mine does that also, does it to the boss as well.

Exploration is for regular rifts, it doesn't back track, it enables the bot to clear the rift until it's out of floors. i.e you kill guardian on floor 2/5, with it clicked it will clear until the fifth floor is done, then reset.

I'm referring something a bit different.

4. Enragerx

Enragerx New Member

the bot always tries to fully explore every inch of the map, lots of people have posted about this