• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 1 week without update? Are you kidding with our money?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bluesystem, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kelreo7455

Kelreo7455 New Member

Just to inform everyone, I doubt that anyone's service will be up and running soon. It was a German Supreme Court ruling that gave Blizzard the win over the company resulting in $8,740,235.41 in statutory damages and legal fees. Bossland has been ordered by the court to cease sale and distribution of everything relating to its video game cheats in the US. I do not know how this will play out with the rest of everyone around the world beings it was the German Supreme Court, from what i read, but this is the latest news as of the court order on March 31 2017. Honestly, it is only a matter of time before this causes them to be shut down. I mean, people are blatantly violating a company's ToS by paying a company to run a program to do all the work because a person is too lazy to log on and do the work themselves. If you are going to cheat, don't complain and cry when you get caught and get banned. My first account with Blizzard was banned because I bought gold from a third party gold farmer, it violated Blizzard's ToS policy, how is this any different. I learned my lesson and I don't violate the ToS anymore.

2. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Can I ask you then why you are on this forum? If you are so, wooot wooot go Blizz why don't you just leave the forum with your today 2 post account. You do know we can see thru your BS right?

3. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

if someone is in hurry,he is free to create his own bot

as for Honorbuddy we will release when ready :)

closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.