• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] 100-110 Legion Questing

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Store Profiles' started by Aion, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The product is 100% finished and working, mate.

But it is against the Buddy Store rules to comment the product's price.

Keep in mind, if someone could not afford it, would need to snipe some discounted action anytime soon.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    2. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

waiting patiently for the campaign quest finisher pack.

did you mention the price for this standalone pack yet? you can pm me if its against rules to say here on the forums

pls excuse me if its posted somewhere. feel free to call me a nub and tell me to search if thats the case.

love your 100-110 pack. well worth the investment. i got it on sale but would have paid full if it weren't

3. mglenn310

mglenn310 New Member

im sorry for that i did not see that but the thing is not finished it wont do any of the class hall stuff or the court of stars. when i tryed it for 3 days i loved it but cant do that price.

4. Aion

The class halls "stuff" is quite large, so it is planned to be released as dedicated product.

The All-in-one Class Campaigns price is still not decided, due to the product itself is bit less than 50% in development progress.

But I am preparing for release the Hunter & Druid campaigns.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    5. Wattsit

Wattsit New Member

Hey! Really interested in this product, but I only really want the Suramar questing part. Is the suramar quest chain fully completed using this profile? and is there any way to just buy the suramar part of the package? Thanks for any help.

6. frosticus

the suramar package is on the buddy store now. its pretty leet in its current form. i did a 6hour afk session yesterday, was pleasantly pleased. however, my questing isnt your questing. so results may vary.

on a side note. the priest artifact quest [preview] just completed a mining living felslate quest for me. how freaking cool is that.

edit- and now its working on more mining quests. the priest line is stopped on a dungeon quest. those are manual, so i understand. still though. pretty dang cool.

7. Aion

Actually, if you have enabled mining, herbalism, the Autoloader does hand-in the tons of gathering quests, it found in the questlog, then pick-up the sequels.

@Wattsit:
      Currently, Suramar is 10/11, with 11/11 stages submitted for approval like 2 days ago. But standalone of it is less likely to happen soon. At least not in the current form.

8. HarveySpecter

HarveySpecter Member

nightfallen exalted with this pack?

9. Aion

Currently, there is 2 ways for farming Nightfallen rep, once the quests are done:

Withered Army Scenario - 500 per 3 days.

World Quests - depend howmuch chapters you have unlocked ~300-1000 rep per day.

The Scenario is supported in the pack, but the World Quests are currently not. But there is quality WQ packs available, so this should not be an issue.

10. srfowler

srfowler New Member

Will not start

Profile loaded successfully!
      Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : Questing
      Current zone is Suramar (Suramar - Zone - World of Warcraft)
      Can not start quest bot - this profile does not contain a quest order!

11. Aion

Hello srfowler!

Need full, unedited log, to spot what kind of issue prevents Questing bot from work, thanks.

12. rizarjay

rizarjay Member

Hey Aion,

I decided to purchase this pack after using the trial for a few days and loving it.. But all of a sudden, it's getting stuck at the Herbalism trainer, opening dialogue with a questgiver NPC and eventually fails saying "Bot stopping! Reason: Failed to pickup quest at Kuhuine Tenderstride after 20 seconds" with "Goal: Picking Up Quest - Felwort Analysis (Felwort Analysis - Quest - World of Warcraft) : From - Kuhuine Tenderstride (Kuhuine Tenderstride - NPC - World of Warcraft) [Ref: "Pickup" @line 484]"

This questgiver doesn't have that quest available for me..

How do I get past this?

13. Aion

Thanks for the feedback, rizarjay!

After some research, I have found out this:
      But I have wrongly assumed that we only need Felwort Sample quest for Felwort Analysis, indeed.

So you probably have 2 most appropriate variants:
      - Complete the rank one on each Legion herbs or
      - Load the desired content profiles directly, bypassing the Autoloader for a while, till the next product update get approved by the Core Devs or the rank 1 quests complete by themselves, in case you quest in all legion zones 1 by 1.
      Sorry for the inconvenience.

14. maximo

maximo New Member

Two days into the trial - just purchased! Wonderful product. Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

15. -trader-

-trader- New Member

Hi,

Will this finish out the questline for Suramar at 110?

Also this will unlock the third relic slot? Does it wait for you manually to do the dungeons or how does that work?

16. Raneskaple

Raneskaple New Member

Problems

Hello, friend.

I am trying to test the script, so i can figure to buy or not, but i am having too much troubles with it.

First of all, three of my chars are going to the same spot, at the same cave we do withered army, but not in that instance, and they just got stuck there, waiting for something to happen.

Goal: InteractWith-767ce8: In Progress (no associated quest)
      Interacting with MobId(254009)
      [Ref: "[QB][110]Suramar, by Aion" @line 1441]

I´ve tried to do DH classhall, but it got stucked, waiting to pick a quest for a follower i already have. So it is kind of frustrating.

So, i decided to come here for 3 reasons: first, i know penlty of ur old scripts, they are cool; second, Zinner spoke very well about your scripts, and he is someone i consider; third, the whitered army beta script is SUPER COOL and worked 100% afk for me. That was completely insane..... Very very good job indeed.

Then i realized that maybe i´ve had done quests with my chars that ur script is not reading it or jumping to the next one after some time stucked at the same place.

Peace, bro.

17. Aion

Hello trader!

Yes, this will finish the Suramar questline for 11/11 "Good Suramaritan" and will complete the "Loremaster of Legion" meta achievement, required for Legion Flying, which will be unlocked with patch 7.2

Regarding the Class Campaigns, which unlock the Third Relic slot, they are just preview, temporary added as bonus to our customers (for several weeks)

Once they are completed, the Class Campaigns will be released as separate product on the store.

Hello Raneskaple!

In the Suramar profile, on line 1441, the bot is looting the "Volatile Leyline Crystal" item, increasing the Ancient mana cap with +100. The only valid exception, when the bot could really "stuck" there, is if you have already looted the "Volatile Leyline Crystal" item before, but keep the item in the bags, instead of using it, so thanks for this, just fixed this rare exception, should be ready for the next update, in case this is your issue.

Out of your detailed explanations for the DH issue, you probably have corrupted cache in the Honorbuddy installation. This is the sole reason, why the bot is attempting to complete a quest, already completed, so Fresh HB reinstall is the best solution here.
      Corrupting the cache is not so hard, sometimes we forgot to kill HB, before relogging characters etc.

Regarding "scripts not reading quests" - the profiles uses the Honorbudy core systems for handling quests, which inherit the ingame quests, the WoW client is reading. But since both WoW client and HB client uses cache mechanisms to access previously used data, like quests completed etc, if something fails in this chain, this directly affect the profiles functionality.

Meanwhile, for more detailed and specific issue-solving, please provide an unedited logfile for each problem you face. Sometimes 3rd party stuff mess with the Questing bot, something which we cannot predict, unless a log is provided.

Thanks and happy botting!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    18. frosticus

just curious, when i run the withered training, will it use as much mana as possible for more troops? or will it just use the base 400?

problem solved. it used all 2000 mana. thanks for the great profiles and looking forward to the new artifact release. any news on eta?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    19. Aion

It is still not detailed-documented, but the logic is the following:

Once on first quest, will enter and do as most as possible with 8 withered.

On the WQ - will try to use all mana-containing items in bags until reach 2000 mana, while trying to use the 300, 200 and 150 mana first, without burning them, aka will not use 300 potion, when already have 1980 mana (for example) but will use 100, 50 or less, if available.

Once on 2k mana, or if no mana-containing items are in bags with less mana, it start to queue for the most mana-spending scenario - 2000, 1300, 850 etc.

20. frosticus

i appreciate your work, very much so. thank you again