• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 100k Gold In Two Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by xcrossover25x, Aug 11, 2012.

1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Hey, c'mon Tb, not everyone knows about super cheap subs, super cheap (or free) game time, and things like that. I'm sure the pro botters that have done this sort of thing since the beginning of WoW, and other bottable games, are familiar with it but us noobie botters that are just getting into botting have no idea about this stuff. We'll surely learn it in time, but you can't expect everyone to know these things right off the bat. :)
      SoR accounts are accounts that have been reactivated with a Scroll of Resurrection. Some people sell their accounts, and they can be bought really cheaply and reactivated with a SoR. At least, I believe that's what this is. I'm still learning the lingo and processes. I only bot for enjoyment. I'm very slowly merging into botting for profit. I'm still trying to learn how to do all this for the time being though. People usually use a lot of accounts to farm mats and things to sell for gold, they then in turn sell the gold for real money. I don't know how the economy is doing now for gold selling, but it used to be a decently profitable activity. But, if the poster finds someone willing to pay enough for his/her gold, they can sell it and make their money back.

2. Nem

Nem New Member

Tbboltzz, I never said he couldn't make it back, I asked HOW. I know how hard two sentences can be hard to comprehend.

Zeldrak,
      Thanks for the info, that is what I thought it was too. I too bot for enjoyment, but if their was profit in it, i would like to dabble in that as well. Even if gaining massive gold for my main vs while still keeping real life cost to a minimum and have 8 bot accounts like TB does would be great. Thanks again for the info.

3. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

No problem. I'm not going to try and get multiple accounts. I can't devote that kind of time and amount of resources to it. I just want to maybe bot one account while I play the other, and use the botted account to rake in gold and give it to my main account. Yes, I'd love to have millions of gold like some of these people do, but I just can't do the multiple accounts like they do. Some folks have something like 20+ accounts. I think Tony is one of them, and maybe Bossland too. It's crazy.

4. Nem

Nem New Member

Zeldrak you and I are on the page with this. I would get maybe two extra accounts bot one conservatively and the other very aggressively. It would just be for my own gold use :) If I did find a way to make it into profit I would give it a go. I sure anyone with a bunch of accounts has to have some way they turn a profit :)

5. baletka

baletka New Member

Can you buy SoR eligible account and then keep using RaF without even paying 1 month of gametime?

Also do you have any suggestion about where to get so RaF targets for only 4k?

6. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Yes you can. Ask whoever you are getting your SoR accounts from, most offer RaF time. If not check ownedcore. Pr3cious is a good choice, trusted seller if all else fails.

7. xcrossover25x

xcrossover25x New Member

The six accounts I purchased yesterday were banned before I even logged into them.

However the six accounts I have botting right now are still running.

$60 gone as well as all the mats I had botted the day before, was using one of the accounts as a banker.

1400 auctions = gone lol

8. baletka

baletka New Member

Sorry for asking in this thread, but do you have separate IPs/computers for each account, or do you just bot from same computer (or even using virtual machines?). Specially if the latter, is it better they are on same battle.net account or separate?