• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 12x Blood DK - Ultimate Legion Botting Project

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DocTalbuk, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Wikordann

Wikordann Member

us 0.06 -> 0.08 for 10k

2. Druid07

Druid07 Member

I see. I probably should start botting US servers then.

3. Anarki

Anarki New Member

I find it weird that US gold prices are so much higher considering their token price is a joke. EU token price is like 110k while US is what, 50k?

4. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

I've always thought it is directly proportional to the economy standard on both "regions".
      We have to accept as a fact that, as of today, US economy works better than most EU countries economy. Obvious, right? Let's take a look at the implications:

-----------------------------> More US money to be spent in leisure stuff, like Wow gold
      ----------------------------->More US people buying gold from the source (Blizzard) since they care more about the safety than the amount. Price is also not so relevant.
      -----------------------------> A bigger influx of Real Money bought tokens will mean a lower Gold price for each token, since they are competing for the same spot.

This is pretty basic and non-comprehensive. There are plenty of other factors involved, and reasons behind that are too numerous to be accounted for here ....among them, the average EU player, in general terms, is far more willing to try a new approach to gaming (like botting) than the US player. ; eastern countries with lower economy standards, more maturity at the same age, ......

5. Druid07

Druid07 Member

Makes sense considering that for the same money (20$ or EUR - US and EU token prices) EU gets more gold.

6. DocTalbuk

DocTalbuk Community Developer

I`m back from capetown. My bots didnt run the past 3 days. None are banned still.
      These are my longest lasting bots, although they havent made the same profit as my first ones at launch.
      Gonna try out a couple things with my bchests later tonight.

7. DocTalbuk

I'm working on a randomized profile switch atm.
      Botting seems very bland atm. Many private buyers dried up.
      Also kinda bummed out about my lifetime licenses atm :(

8. Anarki

Anarki New Member

I have sold 250k in 2 weeks. It's really slow. Going on vacation soon so if it doesn't sell mid February I'll just try to unload all to Chinese buyers (and I should have about 7mil by then).
      I blame that people spent all their money on Christmas presents. Fucking Christmas.

9. DocTalbuk

Was gonna buy some more accs since it seems safe atm, but with the current uncertainty about the lifetime licenses im gonna wait a bit.
      Im starting to get sick of the routined work atm and have gotten a bit lazy with selling on the AH.
      I got pretty much everything automized except AH. Maybe its time to learn how professionbuddy profiles work. That would also make it easier to switch botbases when doing a deposit run, because gathering in quest bot doesnt seem ideal movementwise.

10. Wikordann

Wikordann Member

I do not advise you to use professionbuddy, it is not stable, better find a way without him

11. DocTalbuk

I am only running 4 bots atm, because I only had lifetime keys and I refuse to buy new keys. So.
      My project is still going, but just on a smaller scale. Havent bothered to try professionbuddy yet.

12. DocTalbuk

Not sure how much longer i will keep this project going, quite bored with it. Not gonna start new bots anytime soon.
      Trying out some competition software for my unused bots, so I can still make use of them without giving my support to bosslands lifetime key decision.
      Im still improving on my automated questing profiles, not because its very necessary but just for fun.

Gandalf likes this.
    13. ThePunisher

ThePunisher New Member

keep it going ! :)

14. happyfriet

happyfriet Active Member

15. DocTalbuk

16. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

That could be applied to any of us right now.

Actually, this is more appropiate for those who paid for the new annual keys after the "betrayal". Like me:(

He did not pay for new licenses and took the route of trying other bot providers. A really smart move, given current circumstances.

17. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Beside that other bots gets banwaved too?

Not taking into the account FH or SBR, which are rotations only, others have nothing to offer, so far.

18. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

i don't know if they have been banwaved too; but I know some are far less expensive for multibotters; less known, therefore less focused for non-detection banwaves, and some even have functionalities that this one had for many years, but have been (god knows the reasons why) left to dust.

In the end, while I don't want it happening, if HB is taken out of commision, due to bankruptcy, legal issues, or whatever, he will have something else to hold on. We won't.

This is not a rant, even if it sounds like one. It's honest customer thinking, which is a good approach when dealing with companies.

EDIT: Not all other bots got banned, just read about it.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    19. hansolo

hansolo Member

20. DocTalbuk

Have yet to check, whether any of my accs have been affected by the wave, but very likely all of them. Perhaps the accounts of the bots I lost due to the lifetime scam survived, since they havent been botting for 2 weeks.
      If they are all banned, i run 3 battlechest bots and nothing else. Gonna enjoy a hopefully short break, will probably use the time off to reformat some profiles and try to sell my current gold stock.