• Visit Honorbuddy
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Hearthbuddy
  • Visit Pokefarmer
  • Visit Buddystore

[3.0] Golem, Aura, Harbinger, Orb Of Storms, Routine and more

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Dolemite, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

This is the OldRoutine, but with a bunch of updates, and removal of the "Legacy" namespace.
    Simply unzip this to you 3rdparty folder, under the main exilebuddy dir.

You should be able to run this on any character the OldRoutine supports.

The additions:
    1) You can specify the number and types of Golems you want summoned.
    2) You can specify what Harbinger you want summoned. e.g. from the Tempest's Binding, or Rippling Thoughts items.

upload_2017-10-2_21-11-54.png

3) Casts Orb of Storms (if you have it) when there is at least a magic or higher monster within you max range setting. It does it at most once every 8 seconds.

4) If you select the checkbox at the bottom, you only need to allocate one slot - it will auto-switch for Golems, Harbingers, and Auras. i.e. So you have more slots on the skill bars for other things. It should summon all Golems first, then Harbingers, then do the Auras.

Can you dig it?
    -Dolemite

UPDATES:
    10/12/2017 - 3.0.1.4
    Added Vaal options in the GUI - can checkbox when to use - normal, magic, rare and unique mobs - thanks to some of the Ouroboros code. (Ignore the numbers for now - they aren't implemented).
    Fixed Vaal Lightning Trap to work with these options now
    Vaal Grace, Vaal Discipline, Vaal Immortal Call will auto-use below 30% health or energy shield depending on the skill
    Fixed a bug where it tried to cast barrage even if you didn't have it

10/9/2017 - 3.0.1.3
    Changed version number to start with 3.0 - so you know it's a 3.0 mod
    Added Barrage Checkbox to use Barrage on bosses/uniques - Credit to: inktrocity
    Added Blade Vortex min number of blades to keep going - I use 6. You have to be in range of mobs to trigger this. (Combat Range). Revised version of old 2.x routine - credit to Lay.

10/9/2017 - 1.0.1.2
    + Made certain vaal attack skills wait until unique monster to use:
    "Vaal Lightning Trap", "Vaal Fireball", "Vaal Spark", "Vaal Molten Shell", "Vaal Power Siphon", "Vaal Summon Skeletons"
    + Added Blade Flurry Code to stack to 6 and attack per source provided

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 6:01 PM
    Sh33p, tofm, judge001 and 2 others like this.
  2. judge001

judge001 Member

Great job Dolemite! Thanks for contributing your skills!!

3. xzibit

xzibit Member

wow thax alot m8, maybe u could an option for totem planting ----> magic, rare, unique mobs

4. weenston

weenston Member

Nice work! I've been tweaking my builds to accommodate the bot so it will be nice to have it the other way around.

5. judge001

judge001 Member

Totem planting and/or type(s) of totem and/or recast time...perhaps too many options to effectively code.

6. tona91

tona91 Member

Thanks for sharing you work, i am sure a lot of user here appreciate it and will use it to push their build to new heights.
    Would be awesome if this could be the routine to unify all changes made so far to the original routine(BF logic, Barrage on bosses, and few others made).
    It's so bad you have to use 3-4 different ones for each build if you don't have the knowledge in c, since the old routine is so limited , it should be renamed to ancient routine to fit the current league and its capabilities ...

7. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

I'm a coder so if you can point me to the right thread and post # for the changes, I'll give it a shot. There's just a lot of code spinets floating around and I'm not sure what actually works. And I don't have all the builds to be able test.
    The guys in Discord are really helpful on the coding side, thankfully. e.g. how to make this a non-legacy routine.
    Overall, compared to the stuff like the new Flask plugin (which is so good), Alcor's stuff etc... these combat changes are easy.
    • I think I can make at least some of the totem planting that xzibit mentioned - I know I made changes to the old TotemRoutine that made it place totems a lot better.
    • The barrage on bosses I heard worked like 50% of the time - with the code snipit that was floating around on the forums.
    • I haven't played BF at all, so I'll need to know what isn't working on that one

8. mikestjean

mikestjean New Member

Anyone know for what the bot spamm each golem when you have more than one ?

9. tona91

tona91 Member

Thx for the answer and the will to do such work. Barrage code is working when there is only boss, and when it spawns adds it will switch back to aoe routine but it still performs better then the regular stuff because i actually does speed up the kill time and in some situations prevents deaths. Here is the code from another user : https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/barrage-logic-any-class-warcry-healing-logic-berserker.408189/
    Also it contains the workaround for the RF build using Berserker ascendancy for the warcry usage for the instant 25% heal.

BF routine was uploaded on discord by user: marketfresh and in my opinion works very well and it releases BF at 6 stacks as it should providing max damage. Would work wonders with your addition to the Orb of Storms changes. (will upload the file).
    **There are some problems when using Shield Charge as it won't cast the skill immediately but i do believe that problem is associated with AlcorPlayerMover since my cycloner also tend to do the same thing.

For totems, i thought only about adding the code to use it on magic or higher to boost dmg(ancestral totems and maybe even the decoy).

Edit: how hard would it be to add summon beastial ability withe the new chest https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel's_Fostering ? don't know if many ppl actually need it but i see a lot of wanders using it and some other physical based build like doomfletch.

Edit2:the reason i am asking to try to unify all this in one plugin is to use new flask plugin and others if they decide to make them, this way for some build we need to use the old flaskhelper (don't get me wrong, it does amazing job) and for some the new, updated one. Can't imagine the situation if they update more plugins and half the thing will get broken bcs there is noone maintaining this as a whole, just some bits here and there.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  10. weenston

weenston Member

I run into an issue where after my golems die or whatever and I need to resummon, it doesn't seem to cancel my auras then summon it just runs without my golems. Is there a fix to this?

11. xzibit

xzibit Member

would be ry awesome, did a fix for mysef to cast wither spelltotem only @ unique bosses right now :D

i am rly happy that someone cares about logics, maybe u can also take a look into proximity shield attacking of the routine itself, bot often wipes himself if harbingers cast their proximity totems and he cant reach it.

a vaal skil option would also be nice and handy ----> hp/es threshold f.e. or cast of mob rarity.

if u have a pp acc, i woud also donate for ur good work, ty alot.

12. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

I updated to 1.0.1.2. See top messages for updates.

I'll need more info on what spells to cast, and when to cast them. Especially the Vaal attacks, and things like Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste.
    Right now, the Vaal Attacks are used only on uniques. It will still cast all the other Vaal skills when it can. I could just put an option to cast Vaal skills on magic, rare or unique - all vaal skills

I'll also need more info on what totems and when to cast them, like magic, rare, unique and what totems.

And I do need to fix the aura issue, if your golem dies, you probably won't have enough to resummon it. So I'd need to cancel all auras and then resummon.

ariyako likes this.
  13. Rintf

Rintf Member

Fuunny i use the 3.0.1.3 version and with both auto use vaal skill tick and untick. Vaal lightning trap still being use instead of saving for boss. Did i did something wrong?

Update1: Vaal lighting will still cast on packs but i tried vaal summon skeletons it will only cast on boss got to test out more vaal skill

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  14. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

Thanks, I only tried this with Vaal Skeletons and it worked for sure. I must need to override something for it not to cast Vaal lightning.

15. Inokichi

Inokichi Member

First thanks for share your work mate, and second, anyone of you have a link to a build with items etc etc :)

16. Darox

Darox Member

Google is your friend... you could try googling poe 3.0 sunder build. Boom GG ez money

17. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

Ok, this should be fixed now in the latest version. New GUI options on when to cast Vaal skills.

18. demonviper

demonviper Member

Awesome work! I'm loading it up right now. I have some ideas for additions if you have time since you said to point you in the right direction for more functionality:

For building in an option to only use Molten Strike on rares/uniques (a lot of builds are doing X skill for clearing and MS for rares/uniques):
    https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/combine-cyclone-with-molten-strike.407859/

Also, a huge problem I found is that auras are not being cast. If this is not a known issue I can provide logs but I have Hatred and HoI and a stone golem. The golem is being used but the auras are not being cast at all

19. Rintf

Rintf Member

Vaal grace not casting on boss fight if set to unique only

20. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

Vaal Grace, Vaal Discipline, Vaal Immortal Call will only be cast if the health or es is below 30%. So Vaal Grace would be health below 30%.
    Funny I JUST watched my bot die, and it didn't cast Vaal Grace in the boss fight since I went from like 70% to 0. So I'll go ahead and change that.
    It did cast Vaal Haste though. A lot of good that did me.