Demonbuddy is ready and released, happy Season 14!
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Exilebuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

• Unknownbuddy 5/20 slots taken, private ESP for PUBG.

[3.0] Golem, Aura, Harbinger, Orb Of Storms, Routine and more

Discussion in 'Community Releases' started by Dolemite, Oct 2, 2017.

1. kalanikila

kalanikila Member

is this still working? Wanted to make a golem mancer

2. demonD

demonD Member

please add support for animate guardian, I have perfect gears for it and my AG can't die, so make it only cast once after log-in and share golem/aura slot. tyvm

3. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

Yes, I have an update for totems that I'll try and post today. It supports dual totems, I've done Ancestral Warchief two totem build and it seems to work pretty well.
    I still need to add better support for the Vaal Gems as well.

4. monk25

monk25 New Member

could you help me with code to summon Harbinger of Directions from the Fracturing Spinner quiver?

5. Sh33p

Sh33p Member

Is it possible for a rather basic/noob-person (in terms of coding) to change the barrage logic to kinda any other "boss-killing-skill"? I ask cause i would like to change the barrage-logic to a molten-strike-logic. :)

6. demonD

demonD Member

I really like this combat routine, my question is, is this routine stand-alone from the core routine or it needs core routine to function? in other words I can just delete the Oldroutine.cs and replace it with this one? I am spoiled by the flexibility of this routine offers, I wish it will never breaks...

7. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

I mean why would you do that...just use this one and don't worry about oldRoutine. OldRoutine would just get added back in every update anyway so just relax and let it be there

8. demonD

demonD Member

I have to...if this routine is adhesive to the core one after several updates it will need updates too or will not function anymore. too many plug-ins died this way, I just want to know the fact and prepare myself for it.

9. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

Yes if they change the core or even just naming conventions (hello 3.1) of how routines work this will need to be updated just like literally every other plugin that isn't straight from the EB team. This is the way it will always work. Never be too attached to any plugin/addon because unless Dolemite swears to have no life and immediately update this plugin forever no matter if he plays PoE or not then you would just have to wait a couple hours/days for him to do so...or learn to code and update it yourself :)

TLDR: If your butthole clenches just thinking about this plugin not working even for a couple days then use OldRoutine, if you stress levels can handle clicking on OldRoutine and waiting for this routine to work again after an update then continue using this great routine.

10. demonD

demonD Member

its very hard to rely on anyone/anything faithfully nowadays, I already got the codes I needed carved out so on every new patch I just need to copy-paste codes into Oldroutine.

11. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

ok so you're set there's your answer :)

12. Dolemite

Dolemite New Member

This routine didn't break with 3.1, since it relies on most of the core logic built into the bot (which is good - it means it's easy to maintain). It's basically an update to OldRoutine - to make it non-legacy - with logic from a lot of different plugins that no longer work, revised so those pieces work. e.g. I took some of the logic from totemizer (which I used to use with 2.x and updated it to work with this - although I need to post it).

The biggest issue is that I only have a certain number of builds I can test this on when a new league comes out. Right now I've gotten a couple guys to 97 with this routine in Abyss. Summoner and Totem build. I end up using this routine for all my builds. And I have at least 6 different builds that are over 92 in Abyss using this bot. The important thing is, the tankier builds seem to do better.

The thing I like most is being able to use more than 6 different skills, e.g. summon 1 of each golem, auras etc...

I'll post the totem update when I get home.

demonviper likes this.
  13. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

sounds good thanks again Dolemite!

14. Darox

Darox Member

I am playing a summoner this league. I am having issues being too squishy and ripping. What build and specters are you using? Or specters and golems etc? I need to get better gem set up and put a CWDT Bone offering and get a good shield i think.

15. kalanikila

kalanikila Member

How does this hangle range combat? core pretty much face tanks everything lol

16. kalanikila

kalanikila Member

What do your setting for 2 totems look like? I'm trying to get it tested next league ill be trying to go with a dual or quad totem to start cheap and easy

17. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

So i been running this with the cascade totems and it works pretty good i was wondering is there a way to set it up so it drops the totems from a distance instead of running up on the mobs then dropping them, i have set the melee skill to -1. but im wondering about the range settings for combat

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  18. kalanikila

kalanikila Member

Anyone know how to go about putting a range on totems? I'm using warchief throws them both down but as soon as I move out of range bot stands there waiting for the totem to expire before summoning another one.

19. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

hello I have used this routine for a few builds and it works great i was trying it with the Warchief totem build and i cant get it to function correctly, if i put Warchief totem on as a attack skill it just spams them if i put it on as a secondary skill it does not cast them very often. Has any one had success with this build and if so could you please post your settings for the routine and where you have Warchief totem on your bars.
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  20. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

you dont put your totam as the attack skill the routine will auto cast totems...just put a something else as the attack (warcry, orb of storms, whatever)