Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

30 hours later , the demonbuddy story

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by bossland, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bossland

bossland Administrator

Since you all know, we closed Demonbuddy down temporary. Even tho the description of the injunction said only sales and distribution in Germany, it was that sloppy written, that none of the lawyers i asked, even competition law lawyers, could give me a 100 % go.

All on my risk, and risking either up to 250k in damages or jail.

So we pretty soon answered to the injunction and our letter is now on the appeal court, which probably will inform us this week, when the hearing will be.

So far known facts.

Now, i couldn't concentrate that much on the defense, as i had to solve couple hundred of mails over the past few hours. Most of them based on refund requests, which i fully accept and am fine with.

However, i also had emails like - "refund me half of my sessions, and i know you will win, my other ones will duplicate soon, right ?"

Or 2 hours ago i got an email saying

Not to mention all the other ones that crossed my keyboard.

However i made my resume. Worst customers ever i had, were the Germans. I got a lot of bad manner emails, not only wasting my time, but also accuse me of, if they do not ask for refund now, they will never see their money.

So if in few days from now, the judge says, that its only prohibited for Germany / worst case European Union (who knows what LG Hamburg will or will not decide), i will make sure that at least my US customers (Hawker: All Customers that will not be included in the ruling, not US only) get what they paid for.

And delivering the software to existing customers, is another point, it shall be much easier to win. I do not even know if it is forbidden right now, or not, that ruling was a mess!

so far Bossland

2. Tier539

Tier539 New Member

Sweet. Also, I think some people are just mentally retarded and don't read the forums.

3. Newborn

Newborn Member

US):

THAT Includes uk right? ):

4. Mindjockey

Mindjockey New Member

Best of luck, Boss.

5. Dav

Dav New Member

I'm from the netherlands. So i dont have any guarantee it will work for me again. Anyway i support you and wont ask for a refund.

6. PeaceMind

PeaceMind New Member

Wish the best luck! Hope for portuguese members can get it in near future : )

7. Franktank

Franktank Member

So can I proclaim that I'm a Yankee and proud of it? Or wrong time/wrong place to show my patriotism?

8. CooleRnax

CooleRnax New Member

Sorry, haven't understood, if its only prohibited for Germany, US custumers will get a refund or an update?

9. Myles101

Myles101 New Member

Well I just drop 50$ on 3 bots for 1 year time less then 2 days ago and only used it for 3 hours... How can I get a refund

10. edike13

edike13 New Member

There's always gonna be people complaining about everything.
    Maybe you should add like a banner on the website with a link to the post for the ones that obviously can't browse a website.
    Anyway, wishing you guys best of luck for this case !

11. PeaceMind

PeaceMind New Member

German users should be talking english like all the other users, you can start showing some respect, by doing so.

12. dragonne

dragonne New Member

o_O what are you still doing reading those mails? Concentrate on getting your life in order 1st jeez.

Hang in there Bossland. Dumb people are dumb. You cant make the entire db population happy no matter what you do/say/offer.

So just stay out of jail and dont give them a reason to fine you obscenely.

13. whoami

whoami New Member

I am ashamed about this german retards! I am also a german but i would never accuse you because its definitly not your fault!

I would appreciate if you will bring this awesome service up again. Especially for the european Union.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings

14. jack99

jack99 New Member

For a bit over $30 and over a period of about 5-6 days, I enjoyed learning how to use the bot. I'm willing to stick it out for a bit longer and see how it goes over. I don't see any reason to demand a refund just yet.

15. Bagge

Bagge New Member

im sure even if it will be prohibited in europe, already existing customers can find a way to get around it with proxys etc

16. Dakkah

Dakkah New Member

Bossland,

Here's to stupid people! Gotta love'em.

Have a beer on me dude and forget about this for awhile. Nothing you can do right now, so I say forget about these forums for a few days and let some stress go. We'll see you later.

17. KiLLian

KiLLian Member

Heh, must suck. I hope you're just ignoring what they say and just give them their refund & they can go f*** themselves.

Well, like i said, i don't know german law, but i do know International & EU law and there are no rules nor any precedents for a judge to ban your product in the EU. A german lower court judge also doesn't have the power to issue a ruling like that even if he wanted to. But there's a big chance ze german costumers will be owned by LG Hamburg.

Sucks you can't petition for it to be in another city. Now its like watching the titanic head for the iceberg.

18. sym2oo1

sym2oo1 Member

Awesome, thanks for keeping up updated. This is type of upfront communication that keeps people loyal, keep fighting the good fight :)

19. jack99

jack99 New Member

He's probably paying his attorney(s) a few pretty pennies to handle the lawsuit and all the tedious paperwork. I'm not sure whether DB design and management is his fulltime job, and even if it is, you can only send out so many resumes in a day.

As a side note, I have to wonder why the German customers are the worst. I'm guessing they're the most numerous in DB's customer base? Wouldn't know.

20. Devilize

Devilize New Member

People like you are the reason Bossland is so occupied handling idiots rather than handling the bigger issue.

Screw these morons bossland, protect your ass, win the appeal, then get back to us sniveling nerds that need our fix of free diablo 3 gear. The real botters understand how hard it is to run this sort of project and handle the heat that comes with it, and we support you in full.

Blizzard has nothing on you bossland. Stay positive, find the loop hole that beats whatever nonsense loophole blizzard is trying to nab you guys with.

Good luckBossland and crew!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.