Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

300 DB/hour Pestilence CDR Routine for DB farming with Sages

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Anonuzer01, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Based on the original Pestilence CDR Routine posted by Redder which can be obtained in the linked thread:

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/threads/necromancer-pestilence-cdr-routine-gr-110.413734/

Gear and skills:

https://www.d3planner.com/363242639

Target the same stats as for the original Pestilence routine. 1.72 minimum attacks per second with as much CDR as possible.

Made a few changes to the original gear/routine including:

1) Use CoE instead of Krysbin's
    2) Use Commander of the Risen Dead instead of Overwhelming Essence
    3) Cube the In-Geom and use the best 1H weapon you have.

This allows some flexibility in weapon choice and should make it easier to hit the APS breakpoint of 1.72.

I don't have the data yet but for a pure deaths breath farm I think T9 is going to be the ticket but I'm running some comparisons now to determine DB per hour at various Torment levels.

Based on limited 1 hour samples of T8, T9, and T10 so far T8 yielded 205 DB/hour; T9 yielded 298 DB/hour; and T10 yielded 294 DB/hour. I will do 1 hour samples up until the DB/hour drops off then go back and do 8 hour samples and update the thread with results.

Currently using 20 cluster size, 25 cluster range, 35 combat distance, 25 Devour Interval, 2 Curse Interval, and 5 Case interval of command skeleton.

Use Shrines, Ignore chests, Collect Power, Neph, and Greater globes, Kamikaze on Goblins, Attack all elites, attack trash.

Loot white, yellow, and blue, Only pickup when standing near/passing by, Marquise plus gems, Do not pick up gold.

300 xp and gold timeout.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  2. syzygyy

syzygyy New Member

how often the pathing issues are? does it depend on every single routine or can we have an influence on it?

3. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

It's mostly a core DB issue. Nesox said the majority of time it's where the bot misses a small section of the map for whatever reason, then backtracks to hit that spot. Some maps have more issues than others. You can combat this somewhat by setting up your gold and xp timers so that if it gets to a situation where it's bouncing on a map it will log out and restart instead of spending 20 minutes trying to clear.

4. syzygyy

syzygyy New Member

"You can combat this somewhat by setting up your gold and xp timers so that if it gets to a situation where it's bouncing on a map it will log out and restart instead of spending 20 minutes trying to clear."

That's what I'd like to do with my bot, when nephalem rift takes like over 10 mins force him to leave game and start a new one. How to do that? Im kinda new here and my english is not perfect but i understand well, please just give me a bit more detailed hint how to do this

5. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

Within Trinity on the Advance Tab is a setting for Inactivity Timers for gold and experience. The number you enter there is in seconds. I generally run 180-240 seconds.

6. syzygyy

syzygyy New Member