• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 3rd party warning

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by wrrlaty, Mar 10, 2017.

1. wrrlaty

wrrlaty New Member

Hi everyone

This morning I opened pokemon on my phone to check on things and received a message saying that the use of 3rd party software has been detected on my account.

I guess this is the warning you receive before they ban your account?

Just to note I did use the bot last night for about 45 mins, normal sort of behaviour in an area not too far from where I usually go to in person.

I guess my question is should I leave it until the message stops appearing or a few more updates to pokefarmer before I use it again.

I'm also wondering if I will I be permanently flagged and should just cut my losses and play properly?

2. danietzsche

danietzsche Member

That message is not for botting. The message for botting is bye bye.

This is because you used an IV calculator, tracker or another app like that. There are also reports from people that didn't use or did anything ilegal. You need to quit the permision to that apps or not use it anymore and it's ok.

3. yordi

yordi New Member

I had the same message today
      ''We have detected activity on your account that suggests you or someone accessing your account are using modified client software or unauthorized third party software which accessed Pokemon GO in violation of our Terms of service. Please be aware that use of such software can result in the loss of your account. If you have been using such software, we strongly encourage you to stop.''

4. wrrlaty

wrrlaty New Member

That makes sense, I have used a tracking app to see where things were spawning. Ill get that uninstalled and keep an eye on things.

Have there been reports as to how long people have been getting these warnings for?

5. yordi

yordi New Member

Take a look around the forum, there are many more people who got this message today.

6. wtdfw

wtdfw New Member

I didn't use tracking app and got the message, and I don't bot much either 30mins usually once or twice a week?! I think PF is detectable, hope don't get banned, it's me and sons only account and we do legal mostly, except to get a few rare pokes in my city from Silph reports! And I allow for time and do everything slow and easy. I think I'm done with pf.