• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 5.2 patch applied today!

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by newb420, Mar 5, 2013.

1. mishrathium

mishrathium New Member

If you are afraid of losing your account. Don't AFK bot. Its that simple.

Over 65 toons leveled. Not one Ban. More fun with HB then I can say. Thank you to the Dev Team ;)

I think it comes down to luck personally. We take the risk. We know its a risk. Thinking 'oh god why!' is just silly..

2. botorific

botorific New Member

So chances are it wasn't the movement. Perhaps the CC being too precise / doing the same pattern. Something that could be determined in logs? Maybe after butt sore reports from other players?

3. mdterp71

mdterp71 New Member

Nope, not worried - This is what I use the most and never had an issue. 1 person claiming that they were banned for Lazy raider isn't anything for me to be concerned about. Also, when they send you the ban email it never says what you were actually doing for the ban - it's just the player trying to decide what got him/her banned and it actually could've been from something from weeks before just catching up to you. Best of luck to everyone as we venture into the 5.2 era ;)

4. Javardaolol

Javardaolol New Member

Guys, if you want to farm honor... go to a low pop server now and farm those rare moobs on krazarang Wilds, 275 honor per moob, stack them untill tomorrow "today on US i guess"

5. howardiv

howardiv New Member

Iv been using lazy raider and tuanha paladin special edition every night in random bgs with the guild getting everyone honor capped with no issues yet. Idk guess all we can do is wAit for some conformation

6. howardiv

howardiv New Member

True. I couldn't even get them to tell me after they banned one of my account. They just kept sayin they confirmed their original findings. Economy abuse ... : ) don't do that.

7. Impala

Impala Member

LOL @ someone saying they were banned for just using lazy raider

8. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

inb4 BG mini banwaves :p

9. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Guys he didn't say he was banned using lazyraider. he also has that he botted 10-18 hours a day in his sig

edit: i stand corrected. when i saw his sig i stopped reading anything else he was typing... my bad :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    10. howardiv

howardiv New Member

Read the post. He said banned for lazyraider.

11. amputations

amputations Active Member

I dont think he's only used lazyraider and got banned, if thats the case then there would be so many ban-reports already.
      Either he got really unlucky or its something he's not telling us (using a detected hack for example or getting banned from previous farming hours)

12. howardiv

howardiv New Member

That's how I feel. If there was a lazy raider detection I feel I should have been banned then to since this last week. 5-10 hrs of lazy raider daily getting all my toons honor and justice capped. On top of my normal play beforehand.

Some people do make a good point tho about log filters and checking for the speed and consistency of spell casts that only a cr could accomplish.

13. muskyguy20

muskyguy20 Member

When can this troll leave?

Your opinions are just pointless and stupid. No one cares what you have to say or think. Your clearly butt hurt over your ban. Cry somewhere else.

kthnx

14. newb420

newb420 New Member

i just wanna get my 10 bots back online so i can mine/herb and sell my gold to these damn chinese ^.^

15. darkspyre0

darkspyre0 Member

Like others, i think it's POSSIBLE he got banned due to that, just not PROBABLE. I agree this is probably a one off thing, or the GM felt he was botting due to crappy evidence and decided to ban anyway. Don't forget, GMs are people just like us, if they are having a bad day, or just want to play god or whatever... they can ban us! Also, like others have said, maybe he even did something last month or w/e and finally got actioned on it. We just don't know.

Having said that, I think Blizzard may watch battlegrounds more closely now than before. Awhile back i remember i got a screenshot of a battleground my bot was in, where EVERY SINGLE PERSON was at one flag, and not talking.... I laughed my ass off! So especially with the new patch, sure i think using bgbuddy as it comes isn't a great idea.

Bottom line, bot smart, know the risks, don't whine when you get banned.

Also, tyvm for the update Apoc! Also, big thanks to ALL who contribute to this bot! =]

Untitled.jpg

16. LowKey

LowKey New Member

That's a great pic! Makes me think that's why I won an uncontested gilneas the other day.

So change, for example, your interrupt speed/latency/whatever setting every so often?

17. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

I got 6 accounts banned, but got some back, so today I went to talk to some chinese to sell the gold, no one is buying.
      If Blizzard keeps this shit, they will lose a lot of subscriptions and money.

18. panacea9

panacea9 New Member

You could also just post your nicknames if you are going to be that specific as to what characters you have on your account. Just simply using Lazyraider is not the only proof.

If it was due to using Lazyraider, I would think that it was caused by you afking with it on and then getting attacked. The debate about basing it on reaction time is kind of moot. It is pretty easy to out dps/heal a cc because you can predict the rotation or predict incoming damage..

Process scanning: As said by developers etc, this does not happen and it is illegal dispite putting a notation about it in the user agreement. They could also put something of the fact that they will kill your first born too after use, this does not make it legal to do so. If you are scared about scanning, just modify the exe with Resource Hacker or another similar program. It is still theoretically detectable after you change it using a process scan, but requires a lot more invasive searching of all running processes.

Pathing: This could very well be detectable and would be easy to them to implement as current pathing does not include any variation. It would be simple enough for HB to rectify this by putting some level of variation into hotspots within a certain tolerance set by the scripts being run as to not break it.

Example: Allow a tolerance of of +/- 0.05 per hotspot point for X. (or whatever is set as per user script) So instead of just looking at a set Hotspot and using that point exactly, it adds or subtracts an RNG within that set tolerance.

Default Hotspot: <Hotspot X="-77.50" Y="759.7413" Z="183.8915" />

as the tolerance is set to 0.05 the rng can pick a random number between -0.05 and +0.05 . Say it generates +0.02 for X the hotspot HB runs becomes <Hotspot X="-77.52" Y="759.7413" Z="183.8915" />

Doing so would allow some variation to the scripts, it would be much harder to detect pathing as each point would be different everytime. Would also allow multple people to run the exact same script without going on the exact same path.

19. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

ok, lets make this clr as it can be. For months, i didnt do anyting else BUT using lazyraider IN rbg's made via OQ addon.
      If i would have been banned on farming shizzle, it had to be from 6 months + back, no way that they look that far.
      Looking at the ban section, im not the only one reported on lazyraider alone. So i dont see how this is weird.

you are here for 3 weeks and i need to take you serious? ---> way plz... gtfo man!

And the point in lying about this would be what?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    20. Digitalmocking

Digitalmocking New Member

Its not possible to get banned for just using lazyraider, sorry. There's no process scanning. Honorbuddy isn't detectable by warden. If you got banned, you got banned for telling someone else about it, afk botting or doing something that led to your botting behavior being detected, or you're just flat lying for whatever reason trolls like you do when they pop up from time to time.