• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 5 Banned accounts, 8 Survived - observations from this ban wave:

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by Mew2, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Mew2

Mew2 Member

5 Banned accounts, 8 Survived - observations from this ban wave:

That's my damage based on this ban wave. To be fair all the other bot forums are reporting similar issues so it's not just PF.

I have to say based on the evidence of what accounts I have lost, botting between 18:00-23:00 GMT (10:00-15:00 California time) seems much more dangerous than botting at 6:30-11:00 GMT, and 14:30-18:00 GMT.

Or to put it another way don't bot during the USA day time anymore. I lost one account out of every 6 botting during the British time morning, and early afternoon. However lost 2 out of every 3 account that are normally online from 10:00am San Francisco time.

I would make the suggestion that PF needs to move over to multiple uses of bots open on one single license key now, as it's becoming a numbers game, you need to bot on quite a few accounts to keep some alive in the way you can use Ninjabot. Simply having one license key for one single online account is bad for customers under these conditions.

Basically the lesson to take forward from this point onwards is not to bot during the time the Ninantic workers will be working in the Office.

Use timebie.com if you need to work out what times are safest to bot in at your location.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    2. IIIililillll

IIIililillll Member

I'm in EST. I bot during day time and night time. Roughly 4-6 hours each day per account.

Dont think their work hours have anything to do with it.