• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • 80 dollar in the trash in a week

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by kronnos44, Jun 2, 2016.

1. kronnos44

kronnos44 New Member

Thanks for this low key hack....

Banned on my origin edition acc

So now what , some kind off refund? Since well yeh i have a 3months license for a hack that survived under a week

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    2. qztr

qztr Active Member

Don't cheat if you can't stand being banned then, retard.

3. Nociceptor

Nociceptor Member

^.^

4. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

made me laugh but straight to the point

5. kronnos44

kronnos44 New Member

How salty

i pay "money" for quallity , this hack is nothing more then something you can find for free no protection or anything ... it's detected so i payed for a detected hack anyway

Tought it was safer then that

6. MoreCox

MoreCox Member

Dude you are around here since 2014, you know how things work.

You payed money and got what you paid for, no one ever said you won't get banned, no one will ever say that and anybody that says it's 100% safe is just lying to you.
      I can understand that you are upset about the fact that you got banned within 2 weeks of the release, anybody would be, but you took a risk and you knew it when you bought it.
      If you believe you are safe just because you pay money for cheating you are wrong, eventually you will get caught, doesn't matter how long you can stay under the radar, the risk is always present.

As for your other question, you can get a refund upto 14 days after you bought it as far as i know.

[edit found it]: http://www.watchover-tyrant.com/tos.html
      Two weeks from purchase date, no question asked, Refund Policy. Please send the Key you bought to support@theTyrantforum.com and ask for the refund. Payments will be refunded within 24 hours.

^ someone said this email is not working, here is one that should be..
      Bossland GmbH 'front office'

If you choose to not refund, you will have your subscription get extended for the downtime, that's how it always was with buddy products, and this should not be an exception.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    7. xqz

xqz New Member

100% Agree to MoreCox. I also got banned and its kinda shit but hey, I knew the risk and still hacked.
      To be honest I don´t see a reason to refund because I got the product that I paid for. Even my subscription gets expanded while the hack is down. This is the greatest hack support I ever experienced and I bought a lot of private hack´s since the good old cs1.6 days.

8. Exite

Exite New Member

I'm with you all that you will get banned when you cheat. But less then a week is pretty shiit tbh..

9. Rewelicious

Rewelicious New Member

if you cheat, there is a chance of getting caught, you took the risk and got caught.
      I honestly hope bossland dosnt refund since its people OWN choice to start cheating not theirs

10. bossland

bossland Administrator

I must say, that this actually did go wrong. We are here to learn. Soon there will be a new release and we would have learned from that.

One thing is clear, here Blizzard seems to have put massive effort into detection from hour 0 they knew about the Tyrant. Also they did then not follow their usual pattern to wait for weeks and flag accounts, they just executed as fast as they could.

This has just one reason, it is supposed to kill the Tyrant before a critical mass and awareness is there. Now we are limited with few users, most of which got banned and are pissed at us. This is not good for marketing neither it gives any bonuses once we release the updated in security version.

But that is how life is. We will as always try to protect our users, it just not happens for a lifetime, sometimes this things happen. And this event here was one of the worst we could have for Tyrant.

11. CIDO

CIDO Member

hahahahaha

dont cheat.

12. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

noun
      a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
      a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
      a person named CIDO who cheats and tells others not to.

13. kpop9650

kpop9650 New Member

Bossland said he is sorry that it only lasted fewdays. Not many cheat suppliers say sorry to their customer. I think he really is sorry because he does not mind giving out refunds.

So I am going to give another try. Bought the second copy of the game already :)

14. CIDO

CIDO Member

Relax, it was a low comment aimed at this posters obvious refund claim that he didn't need to create a post about (there is a section in purchases that entitles to refund yada yada). I've always played FPS', not used an ESP since 2009. They make it pointless and not fun for me personally. I agree with Bossland and his post on reddit, the fact he has been fighting blizzard for years solo and they are a dirty company that will strip him down and beat with a stick. Overwatch ESP has slapped them in the face and caused abit of a shit storm in short. But yea, blizzard were always gonna come down hard af on Overwatch. WoW is by the wayside, no longer there prio. Its not WOTLK anymore.

But Yea, I bot the shit out of MMORPG's. Anyway botting is not cheating, It's a hobby.. clearly, it might be frowned upon. I don't have time with 40-50 hrs in work. I don't bot here obviously because the community for WoD is dead. And they had that whole buddystore which made it even more lame when we just created public profiles like in the days of pirox.

15. kpop9650

kpop9650 New Member

Laughing out loud "Botting is not cheating." People who plays fps dont have time with 40~50 hrs in work either.

16. CIDO

CIDO Member

Can you not see the sarcasm... fml this forum

17. plzdontban

plzdontban New Member

Tbh, you're all kinda silly for buying this if you cared about a ban at all lol. Blizzard has had the buddy teams number for a while, check the constant wow detections. There ppl dont care as much because its a tool for resource generation, but in overwatch? Silly idea lol

18. Umokthar

Umokthar Member

You sir are an idiot. First using hacks like this on a FPS is obvious. And it was just release so maybe you shoulda wait a little while Personaly i only use bot for griding shit i do not want to do. But yeah live with it now. And we all know your going to buy overwatch again do not blame the buddy team thier stuff is good you just need to learn how to use it.

19. gobblingcook

gobblingcook New Member

Ive always wondered,
      whats stopping blizzard's anti-cheating division from purchasing buddies and reverse engineering them?

I feel like once they observe its behavior its easy to counter.

This goes for all bots

20. Lipie

Lipie Member

How do you people never stop complaining. You buy something that is AGAINST the games EULA and you expect to get away with it without consequence... It makes me sick to my stomach, how do you even live life like this ?

You bot/hack/*****, always expect to get banned for it, own up to your actions and accept you were doing naughty stuff.

I have great respect for the years of excellent products the buddy team delivered but I now also have great respect for Blizzard that is going on a pro-active mission to deter these things in their games, especially in an fps where it breaks game balance for other players. It is their game and they have the right to kick your ass, just deal with it.
      And thanks to buddy team for trying to stay ahead in the race, I hope you will keep delivering great products in the future!