• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A] Ferelas Mog Farm and very basic guide on how to create your own grind profile

Discussion in 'Farming' started by pzebra, Mar 19, 2016.

1. pzebra

pzebra New Member

This is my first attempt at making a profile so thank you for your patience of my newbness in advance. Decide to make this basic transmog farming profile (and a (bad) video on how I created it).

WHO

This profile was setup for my Alliance character but it will most likely work with a little tweaking for horde. I am not sure if Horde can use the Tower of Estulan vendor and mailbox I have set. Just change the vendor and mailbox to your preferred one. If you are unsure how to do this, please check the video I created. It has detailed instructions on how to do this.

WHERE

This bot must be started in Ferelas (until I learn how to get the grind bot to fly to a close flight point).

WHAT

This bot is designed to farm the mobs (Grimtotem Marauder) at New Thalanaar. Since that is a questing area, 7 mobs have to be up at any one time, so you can sit farming that spot for hours for interesting transmogs. The bot was designed for Grind Bot.

DROPS:

Many various green transmogs. Loot Appraiser (using market average) says the value of the transmog loot is about 15 000 gold per hour. Results will vary as its RNG. Screenshot of one Youtube farmers work after an hour.

[​IMG]
      Lots and lots of silk.

If you would like to see how I created this profile or want to create your own, I made this video that is a step by step guide on how I created this simple profile. Yes, I know the video is lame, Im not a Youtube personality, Im a nerd who figured out some basic (bad) video editing.

HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE GRIND PROFILE

[video=youtube;q0PJtM7_VhM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PJtM7_VhM[/video]​

You can download the Grind Bot profile here:
      View attachment Alliance Ferelas Mog and Silk Farm.xml

Please let me know if you would like to see any changes or additions. Hope someone else finds this useful.

stelios21 likes this.