• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • A few suggestions from a newbie

Discussion in 'Requests' started by CDClone, Aug 9, 2017.

1. CDClone

CDClone Member

So im keind of new to this bot, but i have notised a few things i would like to see in the future, most important is naturally as safe botting as possible, should be the logical top of the wishlist, but since that is most likely not a new wish, i figured i would give a few other ones on the way^^

1. i usually sort my high IV pokemons by favorite, so an option for the bot to set them to favorite when they are above a sertain IV would be great, i normally say 95IV for most of them but i would say a variable value like the other settings use would be the most optimal way to go about it

2. it still seems to me that the bot dont loot gyms, and if it does its a dead giveaway since it dont seem to get the gym badge, like the normal client do.

3. if it passes a gym that is the same color as the bot it would be awesome if it could use berryes to feed the pokemons in the gym, that way gaining gym xp and a lot of stardust, much more usefull than trowing out all those pink banana thingies that nobody uses

Most likely i forgot something... hopefully i postet the correct place... i guess someone will tell :p

Best Regards
      CDClone

2. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Great suggestions, I will add it to a list to be sent to the devs for review in the coming future.