• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A] Garrison Chores: Mine and some others

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Prostak, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Prostak

Prostak Member

This is an Alliance Questing profile. It does the following:

- hearths you to the Garrison if you are not in Lunarfall already;
      - exits main building 2 and 3;
      - learns Draenor Secret (delayed until Anvil is met for Blacksmithing);
      - picks up your Cache;
      - tends the Garden 2 and 3 (order NOT placed);
      - tends the Mine 2 and 3 (should do Mine 1 also but not tested): picks up the order, places the order, cleans up the mine, places the order one more time; << if you are near the mine - the profile will start from here, previous steps will be omitted.
      - tends professional buildings and Salvage (small plots), for Fort level 2 and 3: old order picked up, new order placed. No expensive daily item creation: possible, but may not be optimal;
      - stops at the mailbox (I am looking at addon, STM to be precise, to handle the necessary mailing, but have no recommendations so far I have played with TradeSkillMaster addon - this is not an HB addon, just a "normal" WoW addon. It may be an overkill for just mailing, but it does what I want in a couple of clicks. Take a look.).

NOT DOES things not mentioned above, including:
      - no medium or big buildings served;
      - no missions;
      - no fishing plot service;

Originally posted to https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor...ing/188661-garrison-mine-level-1-profile.html, new thread started to have a thread name that reflects the current situation.
      Thanks to Treek, Kmica, BaturalNoobs and all other participants for valuable suggestions, criticisms and encouragement.

Known problems:
      - order placement made in a "dumb" way: button is pressed a fixed number of times no matter what. To be streamlined.
      - there are some stucks in Garden level 3, cleared by HB anti-stuck mech. Nothing too serious, but a time waste and looks scary.

Caution:
      If you are stuck inside the mine, do not press Start - Stop buttons. Use Pause - Resume instead (same button, right click). Mine is not meshed at all and full-stopping inside it will cause the profile to lose orientation completely. If you've pressed Stop in the Mine - run to the surface manually.

Upd: 1.10: - mine and garden orders are now placed smartly
      - one more type of Blacksmithing Order found, added
      - one more type of Mine order found, added
      - minor path corrections

Upd: 1.11: - more order placements improved
      - mine level 2 changed to meshed, runs fast, and humanlike: doesn't repeat paths.
      - toon lower than 96 skip garden altogether

Upd. 1.12: - mount forced at some moments
      - Trade Post orders placed
      - mine level 2 on garrison level 3 is actually unmeshed, corrected
      - vendor removed to prevent vendor run from an unmeshed area
      - minor Salvage correction

Upd, 1.13: - "mount in Trade Post" problem corrected
      - all Trader Joe twins added

View attachment GarrisonChores_[A]_v1.13.xml
      There is also a GitHub link now: https://github.com/Prostak/Garrison-Chores

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
      zuabros likes this.
    2. Zetsu23

Zetsu23 New Member

Very nice profiles mate, work fine ! Thanks a lot for your work ;)

3. Radamez

Radamez New Member

Excellent work, your other profile has saved me a lot of time and tedium as I currently have 6 level 100's. So thanks a lot!

Do you plan to add daily profession cooldowns? Hexweave cloth, Warpaints etc

It would also be nice if it placed the Herb Garden work orders.

4. KissMe4711

KissMe4711 New Member

Yes, that would be nice ! Thanks again for good work !

5. Firedrake1

Firedrake1 Member

just...wow.... Thank you so much! This works flawlessly. Amazing.

6. Prostak

Prostak Member

Thank you!
      Daily cooldowns were deliberately omitted, since they seemed to cost too much at the time (and I am running low on Fur still e.g.). But probably I can add them AFTER the order is placed.
      Herb Garden order was also omitted since seeds seemed valuable by themselves (there is a pet(?) you can buy with them). I need to study if there is a way to configure profiles painlessly.

7. leetdemon

leetdemon Member

awesome thanks for sharing

8. surfman

surfman Member

Prostak just wanted to thank you so much for all the hard work. One of the best Garrison profiles out there.

9. Prostak

Prostak Member

Upd: 1.9: - more tree fruits added
      - more salvage box types added
      - daily crafting items crafted (after orders placed)
      - garden order placed
      - Salvage Tent level 2 corrected

Some of those added things should rather be made optional. Probably. Like: seeds has their own value, unlike stones. I've looked at what other people are doing and ProfessionBuddy profiles have advantage of both having built-in configuration system and subroutines. So, move into PB directions looks tempting. But I hope somebody will write the script that will cover my needs better than I do :) Well, we'll see.

10. YourBody

YourBody New Member

Nice Updates!
      And now, go Horde! :D

11. Radamez

Radamez New Member

Thanks for your efforts, Prostak. Just ran the new update on my chars this morning and it works great :)

12. Bogglonaut

Bogglonaut New Member

Would love to see a Horde version for it! :rolleyes:

13. KstK

KstK Member

Thx so epic ;D

14. Prostak

Prostak Member

Those who are asking for the Horde version may want to look at this thread: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/honorbuddy-profiles/190673-garrison-automation.html
      I just do not have a firepower on Horde side, only one toon in low 90s.

Besides, this guy is on the right track: he is using PB which gives you configuration and subroutines. I would have done some things differently, but this is understandable. Take a look.

15. Prostak

Prostak Member

Re: the final stop at mailbox. I have played with TradeSkillMaster addon - this is not an HB addon, just a "normal" WoW addon. It may be an overkill for just mailing (and takes some time to figure out the configuration), but it indeed does what I want: mail configured items to configured recipients in a couple of clicks. But not automatically, clicks are still needed. Take a look.

16. Prostak

Prostak Member

Some exciting news: the Mine is now meshed! That means 2 things:
      1. The following two lines (with 3 lines for running to the mine and off the mine) was able to clean the whole mine level 2 and in a pretty fast way too
      Code:
      	<CustomBehavior File="RunTo" DestName="Mine 1" X="1886.043" Y="83.04978" Z="84.29963" />
      	<While Condition="(ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType&lt;WoWGameObject&gt;().Any(u =&gt; (new System.Collections.Generic.HashSet&lt;uint&gt;(){   232541, 232542, 232543, 232544, 232545   }.Contains(u.Entry) &amp;&amp; u.Distance &lt;= 200)))" >  <!-- Was 15, unable to return back --> 
      															  <!-- Was 12, stuck on reaching uncollected on II-1 -->
      		<CustomBehavior File="InteractWith" MobIds="232541, 232542, 232543, 232544, 232545" NumOfTimes="1" WaitForNpcs="False" CollectionDistance="200" WaitTime="1000" />
      	</While>
      	<CustomBehavior File="RunTo" DestName="Mine 1" X="1886.043" Y="83.04978" Z="84.29963" />
      	<CustomBehavior File="FlyTo" DestName="Collect Herb Shipment" X="1859.568" Y="140.8548" Z="78.29084" />

I was not able to check mine level 3 yet: my mines were cleaned before I realized the mesh is here, lol. I will probably publish a new mesh-using version when I check these too.

2. The second thing that the mesh arrival brings: some of the old-crafted CTM code stops working. This is because there appears a discrepancy between ObjectManager distance used in While's and a InteractWith distance. Hopefully, we'll get rid of these altogether with the CTM code.

In other developments: I've discovered there are procedures in QB and was able to figure out how to place orders intelligently.

17. snakemetal

snakemetal New Member

Im having issues with this version
      starting this inside my garrison and get the following error:
      [FlyTo-v1844(fatal)] Toon doesn't have flying capability in this area, and there is no ground path to the destination. Please learn the flying skill appropriate for this area.

18. Prostak

Prostak Member

Garrison seems to be re-meshed. Some distances are off. I will provide new version shortly, need more testing.
      Meanwhile, you may want to exit building 2 manually, hall 3 seems ok.

Upd. Other possibility, which I saw in Level 3 hall is that your bags are full and a toon tries to run to a vendor, using a supposedly meshed path. But it is still un-meshed, so the error.
      The destination the toon tried to reach is usually printed in the log before the error.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    19. Prostak

Prostak Member

1.10: - mine and garden orders are now placed smartly. There is a code for a correct placement of the order when you have a dialog open.
      - one more type of Blacksmithing Order found, added
      - one more type of Mine order found, added
      - minor path corrections

Since I have "found" (ie. have read docs one more time with more attention :) ) the way to make subroutines in QB, I am still using a Questing bot. It runs a bit faster through the mine as compared to PB. Unfortunately, an attempt to use the mesh in the mine level 3 failed: not working yet. It's a pity since using the mesh would allow to reduce the mine code to a dozen lines, as compared to ~450 now.
      Orders to mine and garden are now placed correctly, so do not take more time than needed now. I'll correct other orders too. Eventually.

20. Tyrr

Tyrr New Member

So far, loving the script, great job!!! I have noticed a few issues however...
      1. Is there a way to check level of toon? If so, any that are under 96 should skip trying to do the herbalism entirely.
      2. The use of the seeds should occur after you herb, not before, and doesn't appear to be working either, the mining one works fantastic, and you have it do it both before and after you mine...
      3. While mining in level 2 mines, it gets stuck most times after it goes back to the right side from the left side, just about every time, and pause does not work, if you pause and move your
      toon, it breaks the program and I have had it even kill WoW's process because HB crashed as well. However, have never had it stop or get "lost" in a level 1 or 3 mine to date.
      4. Since our garrison followers are allowed to go patrol inside our garrison with us, they also can help us attack to speed up moving, any chance of adding the ability to select one on the way out of the garrison or to the herbal spot?

I am running it right now, and it once again got stuck near the pool, this time, usually it is there or just before or after it, on the right side as you come down, and all HB is doing is flashing: No viable mobs in area...

Hope this helps you out, other than these minor issues, love it!