• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A-GRIND as quest] ULDUM 81-85

Discussion in '80-85' started by edike13, Dec 3, 2012.

1. edike13

edike13 New Member

Hello guys, hope you like reading ! :D

This is a quest profile for grinding in Uldum (it will NOT do any quests) from lvl 81 to 85

It was heavily inspired from other profiles (especially Shaddar's one) / comments from this forum as I have little to no knowlegde about writing profiles.

The main reason why it is a quest profile is because HB doesn't use the mount to repair while in grinding mode.

You're free & encouraged to modify the profile as you like .

Requirements
      ----------------------

! HAVE the Traveler's Tundra Mammoth if you don't have it, use another profile or modify mine, but i can't guarranty anything if you don't have it !

- Be Alliance - I only tested the profile as a Alliance Druid using a cc with melee pull (no fairy fire or feral charge)
      - Don't use it at lvl 81 if you're playing a squishy class (or only if you're very very confident in your gear & CC )
      it's not rare to have up to 4 lvl 83-84 on you

How to use it
      ----------------------
      Download the file
      Start Honorbuddy
      Put it on QUEST bot mode
      Click "Settings & Tools" and check "Advanced"
      Disable "Loot Mobs" and "Loot Chests"
      Set pull distance to "75"
      Check "Kill between hotspots"

Move your toon to 58.1 - 59.8 in Uldum
      bababam.jpg

Load the profile and click start

If the profile isn't 100% afk for you then you're doing it wrong, I leveled a feral Druid from lvl 81 to 85 with this badboy without major troubles (few pandas got in my way ... ^^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADVANCED MODE ( requires a second toon lvl 80+ (?) on a different realm & different account - shouldn't be a problem for you guys :p )

Ok guys now you're all hyped to test this profile out, you're downloading everything and once you go there, what do you see ? 5 toons already on the spot
      fighting each others and stealing others mobs. Don't join them, play the smart card :

1) Get the plugin "AlwaysHere" ( here http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...d/76383-plugin-alwayshere-because-im-afk.html )
      Get an Empty profile (there's mine at the bottom of this post)

2) Move your second toon to Uldum and go high in the air with your flying mount (so noone attacks you while chilling a few hours).
      Invite your toon (the one on the crowded server) into a group - the invited fella will then be ported into the realm of your second toon

3) start HB, select CombatBot, the empty profile and be sure to have the profile checked.

(can't guaranty 100% afk because you'll have to eventually invite your first toon into a group if you dc )

If you still have any questions after this wall of text, you can ask them in this thread - keep in mind that if you're reporting a serious issue, include a logfile.

Credits :
      --------------
      Shaddar (original creator of this profile)
      The Buddy Wiki :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    2. edike13

edike13 New Member

futur wall of text ... who knows - reserved

3. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Dont think anyone is ever leveling here...

Lol

4. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

Nice :) It's a good spot to grind XP!

5. Aavonte

Aavonte New Member

XP/HR: 191961
      Kills: 652 (323/hr)
      Deaths: 0 (0/hr)
      Loots: 868 (429/hr)
      Honor Gained: 0 (0/hr)
      BGs Won: 0 Lost: 0 Total: 0 (0/hr)
      Time to Level: 0 hour(s) 02 minute(s) 45 second(s)

Mine was kinda weird? Does anyone know why I wasn't get as much xp as the rest of the people?