• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A - Grind] Stable 58-70

Discussion in '60-70' started by Liferose, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Downloaded the new file, still didnt want to move. Then I also made a new mesh folder. After HB redownloaded the mesh it started to move right away and is working great! Thanks for all your help! : )

2. whinnie

whinnie Member

well, left it on over night, about 10 hrs or so, went from 68 to 69.6 or so on my shitgearwar. a few deaths from pvp/adds solid 85k/hr. quick look at log didnt appear to have got stuck at any time, seems pretty decent :D

3. Malice211

Malice211 Member

My hunter has gone from 61 to 63.5 overnight grinding away in Zang...no issues or problems that I can see so far. working great!

4. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Glad to hear! I'm 33% into level 67 and then I'm off to northrend. I'm not in the mood to test out the last levels haha.

5. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Thanks for your work on this, Any idea why when in HB you have harvest herbs checked you can be withing 10 yards of an herb and it won't bother to pick it when it is below your skill level? For some reason now you gain really good xp for picking herbs seems a waste not to pick up the easy xp?

TIA

6. hypocrisy818

hypocrisy818 New Member

Offtopic, but who is that in your avatar Liferose? The reason I ask is because she looks ALOT like my ex :x

7. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Is that you? GET OUT OF MY DAMN PROF.. lol joking I don't know anyone who has used this and I ask them haha. I broke up with my last boyfriend because he didn't want to even try wow. My new BF pauly loves it now haha. Hes a level 30 Rogue and hes addicted now.

8. hypocrisy818

hypocrisy818 New Member

Ah cool, what a coincidence (spelling?) My last gf that looked like you didnt even know how to use a damn computer. and ps. pauly is one lucky dude lol

ps.s. Nice profiles, I been using them since lvl 1. Just need a lvl 70+ here prety soon!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    9. magaicmutley

magaicmutley New Member

Went from 59 - 62 overnight. 13 deaths and roughly 95k xp/hour.

Good profile.

10. MegatoN

MegatoN New Member

Just a tip: Babysit the bot and accept the first quests in HH, stop the bot sometimes and pick up Salvaged Wood and Metal, turn in the quest, place the bot around the demons, come back later, turn in that quest. Can't remember the names, however it's the quests when you're supposed to kill the orcs, pick up the metal and wood and the one when you're supposed to kill the demons.

11. rochambeau

rochambeau New Member

Tried the Orebor section today...

Does Blizz introduce "barriers" from time to time to counter routes like these?

I've come across 3 spots so far where my character just flat runs into obstacles and gets stuck.

Example: at 12.5 56.2

Runs in between a couple of small ground mushrooms and 1 tall "tree" mushroom and gets perma stuck.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010
    12. Gauge

Gauge New Member

So far I have had no problems at all, I started out last night before going to work at level 62. I completely forgot about it running, after a day of watching football, I sit down to find my new paladin 7 bars from level 68, approximately 700 gold, 50 stacks of nether weave cloth, and only 1 person had whispered me the entire time, and that was just someone wanting to know if i could tank randoms... all in all, excellent.. + rep and thank you very much

13. rochambeau

rochambeau New Member

So I gained a couple of levels via dungeons to get away from Zangarmarsh and all the problems there.

At 66 I headed to Nagrand but whenever I laod teh profile it turns me around and runs me back into Zang.

I am missing something on using this profile?

14. s7e7v7e7n

s7e7v7e7n New Member

i have been using this grinding profile. I have also tailoring profession and wanna collect the clothes. But whatever i do (including using Tony`s Adding Protected Items Guide ) , it sells everything in the inventory , even blue and purple items.
      also i get this errors when i run the profile.
      Unknown tag "ProtectedItems" bla bla.

15. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Did you edit the protected items? because they should be working fine. I don't have a character in this level range anymore so I really cant test it.

People with stucking issues. I can't read your minds so I can't fix what I am un-aware about. This profile is molded towards my Shammy so it won't work for everyone. If you want a fix I need a location and some details.

16. MegatoN

MegatoN New Member

I've been using this profile since 58 without any problem except som LoS-situation for my hunter. With the ProtectedItems from the Wiki (which I added som stuff to) it haven't been selling my Netherweave Cloth, Runecloth and such. Althou it did sell my Valanos Longbow (blue item). But as I haven't edited or added something in the profile, it's my own fault. I was able to buy it back, since I was babysitting that moment.

17. gk0r

gk0r New Member

This profile got me from 62-68 without a hitch and with very few deaths. So thanks for that. As a suggestion, can I offer updating SellGreen and SellBlue to false? I think my bot has misplaced many of items before I noticed this. It vendored way too much stuff...

Thanks for the profile !

18. MegatoN

MegatoN New Member

It takes like.. 10 seconds to change it yourself. I don't think LifeRose should set SellGreen and SellBlue to False be default, although writing it on the front page/first post would be a good idea.

19. Liferose

Liferose New Member

I am not and listen to it from this perspective. I have a banking alt so I add mailboxes in my profile, so my person will mail all of the good stuff to my alt. If you don't have a banking alt and you set it to selling those to False (and I should have even added MORE Sell tags) with no banking alt eventually your going to be standing next to the vendor with nothing but greens in your bag for hours looking very much like a bot.

It really only takes 10 seconds and I can not be held liable for anything in the forcemail and protected items and for what the bot sells, it is your responsibility.

20. MegatoN

MegatoN New Member

LifeRose.. I just said, you should NOT change it and leave the profile as it is. I totally agree with you and think it is a detailed and excellent profile that's done very well.

The suggestion of adding some kind of note on the front page that it will sell greens and blues was only, as said, a suggestion to fetch off the lazy ppl who doesn't take a look in the profile.. (which I did, and edited it to not sell blues. It sends blues and your ForceMail items to my bank alt)

Dinged 67 some minutes ago, thank you for this amazing profile.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010