• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A] Pastortom's Ancestral Woollies Farm <12+>

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Pastortom, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Pastortom

Pastortom New Member

Hi all!

242615.jpg Clipboard01.jpg

This is a profile I made for farming the Ancestral Woollies item that many seek for their pants-skin. This item is also part of Wowhead's transmog-set: Ancestral Regalia

The item Ancestral Woollies is extremely rare to loot, wowhead has calculated a 0,3% of getting this item from the npc "Horde Enforcer". This is also one of the most revealing pants-skin for females in this game, so Im betting you can sell this item for 10-15k atleast, for those interested.

The npc "Horde Enforcer" also drops alot of other low drop greens and whites that also might be interesting for those who wanna transmog gear.

HB calculates 270 kills per hour. Which I think is fairly sufficient. This also includes respawn timers.

Reccomended Wow-addons:
      Lootfilter - to delete unecessary items like grey gear, food, etc.

Reccomended Level:
      Minimum 12 - I made and tested this profile with my lvl 85 druid.

Reccomended Proffesions:
      Mining + Herbalism - Not really a big deal, but it helps u earn some extra cash while ur bot is farming for Ancestral Woollies.

This profile also farms: (in highest drop-order from top)
      Linen Cloth
      Cooper Vein
      Earthroot
      Mageroyal
      Swifththistle

This profile uses mailbox at Lor'danel, so it's a Alliance profile so to say. But all you have to do to make this Horde compatible, is change the alliance mailbox to a horde one.

How to use it :
      - Select Grind Bot
      - Select the profile
      - Set Ground mount farming mode on, in Bot Config
      - Set Pull Distance to 30, in Settings & Tools
      - Run it from Shatterspear War Camp in Darkshore
      - There's no endtime for this profile, so it runs until u stop it.

Any feedback is happily welcomed! Also remember to add to my reputation if this profile helped you :)

NB! At the moment there is a bug that I can't figure out, It might be my own CC's, my plugins or HB. But I know for sure its not profile-related. When I have mounts on, it runs passed all mobs without attacking anything at all. So if this happens to you, turn off anything mount-related in "Settings & Tools". U dont really need a mount with this profile, its not far to mailbox and the hotspots are very close to eachother. A small area in general.

Update to come: Support bigger area of mobs. Just waiting to find out with certainty that the other mobs also drop this item.

I have now ran the bot for 6 hours with this profile, and already gotten Ancestral Woollies. I even got 2x Ancestral Robe's, which is part of another transmog-set that also give ur female char a nice and revealing look. I cant wait to try this out on my night elf priest :D

View attachment Pastortom's first profile - Farming Ancestral Woollies.xml

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012