• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A - Quest] Human 1-60 [KaZ]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by killakaz, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. zedar69

zedar69 New Member

There's an open ticket for this bug with the latest release. I have the same issue.

2. phrozenjib

phrozenjib Member

Love the profile :D but Im having a problem, Im level 51 and it keeps trying to pick up a quest called "Mouton Flamestar" but the questgiver that he is trying to get it off has a grey "!" above his head and it just stands there trying to get the quest off him....

3. tjwow2011

tjwow2011 Member

Ran into a small problem, was going to us this to get some rep up on one of my older higher level chars, so I added the line in the code to ignore the checkpoints.

Code:
      <QuestOrder IgnoreCheckpoints="true">
      Which did what it's supposed to, and my level 80 went to pick up the 1st quest in the profile, "Beating them Back" However, the bot got stuck in an endless loop just clicking the quest giver and never actually "picking up" the quest. I did try to pick it up manually, but then the bot still wanted to pick it up on it's own.

Really love the profile and it's got enough quests in it, to get any older char that still hasn't gotten exalted with each city yet, up to exalted, if it can get past this stuck issue.

Here's the log, hoping you can figure out why it's doing this.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

4. lilsimpleboi

lilsimpleboi New Member

Checklist: (things you will need to make profile work best for you)
      RunMacro.cs must be downloaded, You place it in the honorbuddy/quest behaviors/ folder (only used occasionally)
      You Must get IronForge FlightPath (and have flight enabled) before you start this profile or you will die, it beats swimming =P

5. tjwow2011

tjwow2011 Member

Even with the RunMacro.cs HB still has trouble now with the new build of picking up items off the ground, it is a known bug and has been reported a few times. Also the RunMacro.cs file that is listed at the start of this thread for use with this profile, is not the same RunMacro.cs file that is now included in the new v4001 of HB, the one here is alot smaller of a file, and doesn't contain all the info that is contained in the file that now ships with HB. Hoping Kaz can merge the info in this RunMacro file, with the RunMacro file that they included with the new HB now, so to be able to use smoothly without running into issues of either lacking needed code, or having to swap between to files depending on what profile you run.

6. jprd105

jprd105 New Member

This has just started happening to me as well. It has been an issue in the eastern plagulands area. other than that this program has been flawless and amazing i will be using this again. Im looking forward to some more of your questing profiles.

7. aom

aom New Member

It has 1 problem. It stucks in love-in-air decorations

8. jprd105

jprd105 New Member

What do you do if one of the quests is bugged?? The quest "Admidst death, life" lvl 40ish quest in Eastern plaguelands is bugged. I have looked up this quest and it seems to be bugged for a number of people? is there a way i can remove this quest?

9. killakaz

killakaz Community Developer

Yes as zedar said this is bug with HB right now

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

10. Scarlettey

Scarlettey New Member

Im level 24 on my mage and when i start the bot it says picking up quest a heroe's call Duskwood when i already did that quest.. so it's just stuck there

11. DjSmurfish

DjSmurfish New Member

hmm got my dwarf hunter to northsire but it dosent pick up the quest and even if i do pick up the quest he just stands there and try to do it for himself :S

12. Noize

Noize New Member

Just started a mage to try this out.. Script seems to have trouble with the '' Love is in the air '' objects ( Atleast I think they are there cause of the event ) in front of the building at the human starting area when it wants to go in.. Besides that, it's going smooth so far (level 10)

13. lickalime

lickalime New Member

You will run into flags from time to time because I'm sure whe wasnt thinking of the love is in the air flag when making a leveling 1-60 :p

14. Noize

Noize New Member

I know, I know.. Sure not blaming him for not thinking of that, just thought I'd mention it.. I am not a script writer or anything, so I don't even have a clue how it works and stuff, but it might be an idea to let it walk the stairs instead of going up on the sides, cause there are more events with those things around.

Like I said, smooth besides that! Love it so far :)

15. lickalime

lickalime New Member

Yeah this profile will do you good until you hit EPL well at least it was like that for me. But we will see what 1.6 brings sounds to be a overhauling and 1/2

16. sodix

sodix New Member

is there a fix for this "loot quest items from the ground" problem its very annoying.

17. B3AST

B3AST Member

i have noticed this too, just seems to stand on the quest items for 'Still Assessing the Threat'

18. newtobots

newtobots New Member

i ran this overnight. 9 hours and a half played tmie.. got me 30 herbalism, 75 skinning. and level 9-13... 4 levels in 9 hours.....? i was making 3k xp per hour lol

19. smochen

smochen New Member

Everytime I try to start your profile the following message appears: Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped !

What do I make wrong ?!

20. ajnbuddy

ajnbuddy New Member

[Behavior: MyCTM(error)]: The 'X' attribute is required, but missing. (Attribute names are case-sensitive.)
      [Behavior: MyCTM(error)]: The 'Y' attribute is required, but missing. (Attribute names are case-sensitive.)
      [Behavior: MyCTM(error)]: The 'Z' attribute is required, but missing. (Attribute names are case-sensitive.)
      Parsing location in MyCTM behavior failed! please check your profile!
      Stopping the bot!

In Duskwood it just starts running, and doesnt stop.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.