• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • A recent change to flametongue/direwolfalpha/etc.

Discussion in 'Community Developer Forum' started by sepefeet, Apr 30, 2016.

1. sepefeet

sepefeet New Member

I was diff'ing 263 with 254 and noticed this change:
      Code:
                      if (p.ownMinions.Count > [B]1[/B] && (m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.direwolfalpha || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.flametonguetotem || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.stormwindchampion || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.raidleader || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.fallenhero)) retval += 10;
      Code:
                      if (p.ownMinions.Count > [B]2[/B] && (m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.direwolfalpha || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.flametonguetotem || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.stormwindchampion || m.handcard.card.name == CardDB.cardName.raidleader)) retval += 10;
      IMO the previous requirement of 2+ minions to get this bonus was fine, I don't see any reason for it to need 3+ minions when Dire Wolf Alpha and Flametongue Totem only buff 2 minions. Lots of little stuff could be changed with this but I think reverting it to ">1" would be good enough.