Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

A1-4 Community Keywarden Farm

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by suhteevah, Mar 13, 2014.

1. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

A 1-4 Keywarden Farm Profile! ADVENTURE MODE

So I had been searching around looking for a good key farming profile, and couldn't really find any that were working as of Ros so I hobbled together this pack to learn about making profiles, thanks to these guys for Original Profiles by Fallen, kunstprodukt, Lebenharvest Thanks for Points + Code! This will farm A1-4 stash the keys and start back at the beginning. Acts 1-3 feature new movement code, and A4 has been adjusted.

I have too many keys!/Wheres the Plugin!!
    Currently there is no options to choose what act you want to do or anything fancy like that. If you have too many of one acts key your going to have to adjust your scripts manually, although its very easy. The very last line in the file contains what script it will load next, just change that final line of code to suit your needs. For instance if you have a lot of A2 keys you would adjust your Misery.xml to load Stone.xml instead of Oasis. If that's too confusing post and I'll assist. Updating/Having a working key management system is the end goal for this project, just going to take a little bit of time. I want to make the bot use adventure mode and do all keywardens in one game then make a new game rinse and repeat, as soon as I learn how to work adventure mode with the bot expect that from me.​

Please post bug reports and how it works in the comments I will try and update it and fix it as best as I can, but as I stated earlier this is kind of a learning experience for me, and hopefully you will see more community contributions from me soon.

No Mass Control on Chantress!!
    !!IMPORTANT!! Disable ALL profile reloading in Quest tools !!IMPORTANT!!

Crank up free bag slots for town run, it seems to be having issues at the moment. I have mine set on 4.

Info about my setup in case
    Current Demon Buddy Version:Latest Beta
    Current Trinity Version:1.8.17

Recommended Plugins
    http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonb...6-plugin-buddystats-stats-remote-control.html
    http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/plugins/155211-plugin-armory.html (for now at least with everyone gearing up)
    http://www.thebuddyforum.com/demonbuddy-forum/plugins/trinity/152028-ezupdater-plugin-updater.html

Adventure Mode
    Adventure Mode features a modular system similar to the campaign system, but you can stay in the game for all 4 keywardens.

I used to recommend not afking these profiles, I revoke that recommendation I feel they are in a usable state.

If you want campaign mode of this hit me up, I'm taking it down as I don't maintain it anymore and thus it is in a unusable state in my opinion. If someone requests I can update it, but atm I'm focusing on adventure mode.

Code:
    Changelog
    Adventure Mode:
    1.22 Adjusted some boxsize in act 1-3 to prevent KW misses
    1.21 Contains some extra wait timers before/after waypoints there were issues when the bot wasn't taking them
    Added in a bunch of checks to the code to make it more "sane" although it seems to have made it less
    Cleaned up some of the code
    Campaign:
    1.42 Added some ignorescene to A1 to prevent leaving FoM (thanks Faebs)
    1.41 removed one of the ancient relics (increased attack radius)
    1.4 A1-3 Have been rewritten with new code to allow it to leave immediately after killing the keywarden
    Trimmed Massive amounts of code from A1-3
    Adjusted some boxsize/tolerance in A3/4 to improve them A4 was a little too botlike for me sorry
    1.3 added tags to A2 to nail down stucks (obselete)
    added some wait timers to try to avoid leaving behind rares/keys
    1.2 features new code to hopefully refine a2 more
    1.1 removed the dungeon logic to prevent attempting to load missing files
    removed dune dervish blacklisting uncomment if you need it still was causing stuck issues
    beginning attempting to refine a2 movement feels "buggy" and "botlike"
    1.0 fixed stone.xml loading the wrong profile at the end of the profile

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  2. Kylvan

Kylvan Member

Thanks bro' love yu ! <3

3. mitch

mitch Member

4. diegojso

diegojso New Member

works fine, thanks

5. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

New release please update, or make sure you are using 1.1 it contains updates that will help make sure your bot doesn't get stuck in a dungeon thanks. I am working on refining the movement in act 2 as I really don't like how its working at the moment, the movement in act 1/3 is amazing that's what I am shooting for. Expect a release late tonight (PDT) or tomorrow morning some time if I can get this working correctly.

6. fl4sHb4nGeR

fl4sHb4nGeR New Member

Hi there,

just used before for act2 the Oasis in a rush Profile, maybe u can get some ideas for waypoints for your profile for act 2.... will test your 1.1 version right away and report bug or improvements while babysitting the bot ;)

keep on... love everybody in the community who do such work as your ;)

7. fistbarb

fistbarb New Member

Can you set one main profile to switch between the 3? so it gets done with one goes to next then 3rd then resets?

8. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

When it finishes the profile it loads the next act it goes act 1 act 2 act 3, at least it should.

9. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

I'll start testing it out for you

10. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

What do you guys think would work better the current system, where you control what act it loads, or it loads them in sequence if you don't adjust it. I could also build a system where it loads a random act 1, 2, or 3. I am interested in building a random system for this profile, but I'm not sure what would be better and would like to hear the community's opinion.

11. botheric

botheric New Member

Dunno if it would be possible, but i should think it would do to make a check for what number of keys you had of each and then make the profile run the act in which you were missing key(s), Anyways that was just a suggestion or idea that just popped :)

Thank you for your time!

12. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

It is very possible, but I think it is going to require a plugin, and that's a little bit too advanced at the moment for me I'm just learning how to make profiles ;), BUT if you check out my initial post I explain how to do what your talking about by hand. I would love to have this profile be able to look at how many keys you have and then load a random profile based on what keys you need, that is my ultimate goal its just a bit out of reach at the moment.

13. xroginhox

xroginhox New Member

The post not have a plugin??

14. Nazair

Nazair New Member

Some time ago there was profile that would analize number of keys and start with profile for act with the lowest count.

I will attach plugin to this post but it's not mine and I cannot guarantee it still works correctly.
    You can always give it a try I guess ;)

Attached Files:

15. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Random is best....also Ive been letting it run and about an hour into it I'm forced to stop the bot and sell everything Ive looted, you should set it up to work with Trinity loot rules or make one of your own. I want to let it run all night lol but setting my alarm to wake up once an hour is rather....daunting

16. blablub

blablub New Member

worked so faar, was running for 7h hours, no stuck so faar (or he unstucked himself ^^)

17. suhteevah

suhteevah New Member

thanks please post back with how many keys you have gotten, and if your getting an ok amount of paragon leveling etc

to people asking about the plugin see a few posts up thanks.

1.21 coming soon, features some minor tweaks to the profile to improve performance

18. blablub

blablub New Member

keys: 4x destruction 4x terror 2x hate (not sure if these two are from act 4 or not :/)
    monk / 100k dps / 1.3mio thoughness / offensive skills ~ paragon 120
    7h / 0 death / 350 salavged/ 100 stashed
    4games per h / 142kk xp 181k gold

trinity 1.5.5/1.5.6 + db beta

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  19. xamejiuoh1925

xamejiuoh1925 New Member

Hello everyone. Sorry for bad english, i'm tatar (from Tatartan). I need your advice.
    In the act2 wiz normal take keys, but act1 and three he kills mob and didn't wait drop. Two times i manualy came back and loots it.
    How to edit xml to char live act when keymob is killed?
    Tnx

20. blablub

blablub New Member

in trinity -> combat/misc

is a option "wait for loot drop - delay after kill) maybe that will help.
    but iam just playing d3 for a week and iam also new to this bot.