Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

A1-4 Community Keywarden Farm

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by suhteevah, Mar 13, 2014.

1. duhzaum

duhzaum New Member

Same problem here, and my bot is farming only act 2. :/

2. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

excuse me but does this profile need any kind of plugin like the one of magi to run? cause it seems that the bot can't create game in adventure mode

3. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Yeah its working sometimes for me, but mostly not. It just did A1 warden A2 warden then it teleported to A3 stonefort, walked around a bit, teleported back to town, teleported to stonefort again. then went back to A1 and was about to repeat the entire process. Am I screwing up a setting here or something? It was working pretty decently. But I can't for the life of me get more then 1 fully AFK game out of 5 tries now. Don't get me wrong I can put it there start the profile and watch it try for a key, But if I wanted to have to set everything up like that each act I would just run T6 manually and blast through the keywardens at 50% drop rate very quick instead of bot.

Could this red error have anything to do with it?

[TrinityLoadProfile] TrinityLoadProfile is decpreciated. Use <LoadProfile /> instead.

It still runs despite this showing up in red, But maybe its connected to why its not always loading properly. I have profile reloading disabled in quest tools, restarts is enabled though. but I figured they are 2 diff things and OP says disable reloading only and its done by default.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  4. xxhybridzxx

xxhybridzxx New Member

i fixed the FoM start but a new bug at the end of silver spire where it loops wait timers has started happening

5. tuanle29

tuanle29 New Member

hello, i have problem creating game. The game says error creating game. Can someone help?

Thanks

6. oldbanana

oldbanana Member

Hello!

How do i make sure that the bot kills everything on its way to the keywardens ?
    I am on a monk

7. dymz

dymz Banned

I'm getting this in in A2. Only in A2 it screws up.

[ExploreDungeonTag] ExploreDungeon Started
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 6ms
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 7ms
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 6ms
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 5ms
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 5ms
    [QuestTools][GridRoute] Generated new Weighted Nearest Minimap Unvisited Route with 40 nodes in 8ms

8. drakelito

drakelito Member

Guys, how do you get this to work? All the bot does is tele to A4 and teleport back to town and repeat it all the time, and same goes for every other key profile's I've tried too. What is the problem? :(