• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Magi

Magi New Member

It can run past the warden if he is too far out, but should find him eventually. You may have found a missing spawn point that we don't visit. Did this happen in Oasis? I think there are still a few missing spawn spots there.

As for the health think, in order to determine if the warden is dead, I look to see if his health has reached 0. This is how I determine if he goes out of range or actually died. However, my script can only fire every few 100ms to check for his health. Sometimes, you could kill him before my next script call verified his health has reached 0, so I have to set an "assumed death" HP. This is to make sure I get a proper death reading on the warden. If the warden has only 10,000 HP, he is likely going to die.

So as default, I've set 350,000HP as an assumed death HP for botters doing around +/- 100k DPS. If you are doing much less than that, drop your estimated HP of the warden. If you are doing a lot more DPS than 100k, up the HP.

You'll know if it needs to be increased if you killed the warden, and is says he is out of range. Decrease it if the warden does go out of range but my plugin says you killed him.

I might try putting back the "walk to" warden when he is in range. The problem with this was your character could get stuck. DB looks like they may have improved some of this in A3 stonefort which is where it used to get stuck a lot when I did the walk to.

2. Magi

Magi New Member

actually the profiles tell it to warp upon reach NV5. I could probably move this to my KeyRun plugin to tell it to wait for trinity to finishing picking stuff up before TP'n out. I'll try and write something for this as a few people have had issues with it. Usually my character picks stuff up, but it can skip stuff in this instance. I'll see about addressing in my next version.

He warps there to get Tyrael, and sometimes I found an elite sitting right there which is why I call a TP function as opposed to using the waypoint. This way you could grab a quick NV1 here.

3. swiftdan

swiftdan New Member

usualy it teleports and doing nothing for like 5 mins. sometimes he dies there 5-10 times

act 2. got stuck for 30 min right after game started

4. Magi

Magi New Member

Something doesn't sound right there. Are you using RadsAtom/Atom at all? Try disabling it. Also make sure you're running with some kind of inactivity timer/GoldInactivity Plugin works well.

I've seen my bot get stuck on bison carcus that sometimes spawns there at the Rakki, but it will unstuck itself fairly quick. Can't say I've ever perma stuck there.

Not sure how folks are getting perma stuck in A2. Ensure you're running the latest of everything.

Logs people, they are your friend, and especially mine :)

5. swiftdan

swiftdan New Member

using radsatom. stucking in the begining of act 2 dont trigger inactivity timer.

gold inactivity plugin do not load profile. just keep relogging to the end of the world so im not using it

"Can't say I've ever perma stuck there."
      its not perma stuck there but doing nothing for a while. that causes 100k+ repair bill

6. Magi

Magi New Member

try disabling Rads. I have trinity setup to handle death handling (it's set to 15 death count, you can adjust inside the profiles).

You may also try Atom (their replacement to Rads). Rads for sure causes issues which is why I got away from it awhile ago.

Also as an FYI, these maps have relogging hooks to reset the profile so if you do relog with something like goldinactivity timer, it will restart the profile from the beginning so you aren't going after the warden with 0 NV.

My advice is to disable rads when running these profiles. Other folks using Atom seem to have better luck (maybe not perfect, but better). Again, I don't use either personally and don't run into these issues and I've run these for 8+ hours straight with zero inactivity trips. Give that a shot and see what happens.

7. Magi

Magi New Member

I put in a wait timer in the profile to see if that helps upon warping. I'm going to test to see if that makes any difference. Previously it did not, but I haven't tried that in a long time and DB has improved a few things with this I believe. Will report back if this improves this issue.

8. swiftdan

swiftdan New Member

ty ill try disable it.

also plx fix when bot starts act 3 gets plvl 4 then goes stonefront seeking elite packs but kills warden instead.

9. Magi

Magi New Member

LMK if that fixes it for you, if not shoot over a log if you wouldn't mind.

I'll see about tacking on an additional map if fort doesn't yield nv5.

10. Godwithus

Godwithus New Member

i figure out why my hero wasn't picking up keys... its because i had the old giles trinity... thanks for the quick reply/help!

11. Magi

Magi New Member

Excellent! Glad to hear it's working for you.

12. swiftdan

swiftdan New Member

disabling radsatom also worked for me. there were no stucks atm

stucking in rakkis is a glies fail. tho seemsc they dont like to fix things.

13. Magi

Magi New Member

damn I'm good lol.

14. MightyExodia

MightyExodia New Member

Found another spawn point the bot failed to explore :)

keywarden.point.JPG

Also the wait timer that i changed in "A1-A3_START_HERE" to "1000" didn't seem to work either. The bot aimlessly runs around town before heading off on the quest. No big deal, doesn't seem to get stuck in town anymore.

15. MaximusK

MaximusK New Member

why doesnt mine work, it just keeps saying this "Failed to load profile: Element KeyRunProfile is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<KeyRunProfile questId="1" act1profile="act1_start.xml" act2profile="act2_start.xml" act3profile="act3_start.xml" />) Line 19"

16. Magi

Magi New Member

Cool, I will see about adding it. DB is doing something weird with towns lately. Never used to do it. It normally finds it way, but I watched it once walk way out of town for no good reason.

You need to install and enable the KeyRun plugin in your Plugins directory. You can enable it in the DB Plugins tab

17. chimeraxp

chimeraxp New Member

FYI , I just downloaded 2.6 and 2.5 is zipped in there as well. not a real issue

18. Magi

Magi New Member

good call, thanks for the heads up

19. chimeraxp

chimeraxp New Member

any time

20. outplayedqt

outplayedqt New Member

Hey I'm really curious what drop rates / MP you guys run this profile on.

I'm not sure if my trinity is picking up keys or not, but I've had it running for 6 hours at MP1 and I don't have any keys in my inventory. Not sure if I've been unlucky or if it's not picking em up!

I've observed the bot over about 6 warden kills but no keys dropped, so I wasn't able to manually check. I'll do my best to continue to observe.