• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A1 - A3 Inferno] Keywarden Hunt (Randomized)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Magi, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Magi

Magi New Member

Heya...fix "ke yRun.cs" to KeyRun.cs (should not be a space in there)

MP level should be set in DB...though you can force an MP level in the profile here:

Code:
      <GameParams quest="72801" step="36" act="A1" difficulty="Inferno" monsterPower="3" resumeFromSave="False" isPrivate="True" numGames="-1"  />

See if that renaming fixes your issue. It should as it only seems the custom XML tag is not being loaded properly as a result of the keyrun plugin not loading

2. secureit

secureit New Member

I don't see where Keyrun is even mispelled, the .cs file is spelled KeyRun.cs - not sure where else your talking? I opened both Reloggers and Normal acts 1-3 starter profile still no avail. Thx though this is exactly what I want

3. Magi

Magi New Member

Well for some reason your post showed a space in the KeyRun file but when I went to quote it, it didn't.

If KeyRun is not compiling, you probably aren't using the right version of Trinity. What version are you running?

4. secureit

secureit New Member

Right, anyway so Ive tried unsuccessfully mind you to run the updated giles(both versions) and none seem to work and also adding the KeyRun folder to plugins crashes when using the original GilesTrinity (Only thing I can use that works ) Is there anyway to run this with what im using? (original giles , with pause button and teleport home etc?) Id appreciate it if some directions for oldschool Giles users like me could use this :) Something isnt compatible with the old giles and the KeyRun.cs and the profiles itself, gives a error line 19 , 60? for whatever that means......

5. Magi

Magi New Member

what version of Old giles are you using? 1.6.3.4? or Community Edition .44/45?

For newer versions of Trinity, you need DB Beta which is why those Trinity's probably didn't work.

6. ry123

ry123 New Member

I am getting this error
      [20:31:53.754 N] Path with 5 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:01.156 N] Path with 2 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:02.263 N] Path with 1 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:03.277 N] Path with 2 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:04.369 N] Path with 1 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:05.384 N] Path with 2 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:06.415 N] Path with 1 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:07.427 N] Path with 2 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:08.457 N] Path with 1 hops received (partial: True)
      [20:32:09.486 N] Path with 2 hops received (partial: True)

7. Magi

Magi New Member

is your character still moving to the map points or standing still? Which act and map?

Also, a new version should be posted tomorrow. This includes a new KeyRun plugin which has been updated to accommodate the latest trinity.

I have updated most of the map points on all maps with new ones. All map points are now trinity points which will help eliminate backtracking. Routes have been optimized so things should run quicker. Also includes a new tag from my plugin which ensures Trinity is done doing what it needs to do (picking up items) BEFORE your character warps out when it reaches NV5. This has been a long standing issue that would crop up from time to time. I believe this should pretty much fix it.

Thanks for your patience with this, it's been a long time coming!

8. Magi

Magi New Member

V3 posted!

See changelog for details but a lot has been altered (though it might not seem so). Update your KeyRun plugin as well, it is necessary for V3 as I use some new tags for even better Warden handling!

I haven't tested this for Trinity v15...but it definitely works for v16. If someone feels like testing v15 with my KeyRun plugin, let me know. They had updated some old Trinity tags I was referencing so I had to update my plugin.

9. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

Good work Magi. I will try tomorrow, i have a lot of infernal machines atm. 20.. :| and im lvl 91 paragon.. need do other profile to get more XP/hour to get lvl 100 fast..

Using Max version.. Ultimate SkyHigh Max v1.0 Relog.. doing 20mil/hour.. not much.. i have 150k dps, 37k life.. 500resist.. 21pickup, 12 movement.

10. Magi

Magi New Member

Thanks!

Might see if you can get speed to 24 with some lacuni's or inna pants or something. I noticed a bit of a decrease when I dropped from 24 to 12 movement speed. You got anything in the helm or hellfire ring? I removed my ruby star from my helm for some extra life today and XP was down 5-7mil/hr.

If you really want to speed things up, get yourself a hellfire/helm gem/leoric/cain set. I had that prior to my ban...siiiick.

11. vman12

vman12 New Member

From what I'm learning about this stuff, and I admit I don't know a lot, but any compiler errors is usually down to the trinity version, profiles made for one ver may not work for more current trinity's.

So I would suggest the following.

Make a Dbuddy2 folder on your desktop, and make a clean install using the links on the front page of this thread, and label it "keyruns" and put it to one side of the screen. Since you will only be doing keyruns for a week or two, maybe more if you like making them for profit.. no matter. as long as you have a working "clean" version for the keys, you can run all your other profiles off your original DB files.

This way you can eliminate version errors and possible conflicts, granted it is not an ideal solution, it is a working one..... or after looking at the front page fixes (good work man) just use the new links :D

Take care
      V

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    12. Magi

Magi New Member

good advice. I tend to veer towards running the latest trinity as it *usually* improves bot behavior, but yeah the latest KeyRun v1.6 requires latest trinity...you can back up to KeyRun v1.5 which is still posted for legacy Trinity users. Heck I think I left KeyRun v1.4 for ancient trinity users. Anyone still using 1.6.3.4 has hopefully gone extinct. Can't help there :)

13. Magi

Magi New Member

v3.1 posted...reverted my forced walk to the Warden when you first find him back to the old code for the moment. Noticed a few issues which I'll try to resolve. This just means your bot won't attack him until he is right on top of him...however if you die fighting the warden, it still generates a path to him and it works great...I've had to go some long distances and it's gotten to him every time! Hopefully had the other issue resolved soon. Not sure if anyone even bothers with these keys anymore lol. I want a hellfire for leveling another toon though :p

14. vman12

vman12 New Member

Well its a good ring for no money. I just had a thought last week thatif I had say.... 21 machiines I could sell 7 sets of 3 uber bosses for .... I dont know 80m a set and make some nice folding money. Lool still not sure if I can kill them on mp4 solo...but hey worth a shot

15. linehanbball

linehanbball New Member

hey magi, for some reason my monk gets 5 stacks of NH then finds the keywarden and immiedietly teleports away (or tries to, dies, then teleports) and then starts a new game. I fresh installed everything, any suggestions?

16. Magi

Magi New Member

Update to v3.1 if you haven't already...I think this will fix your issue. If you are using v3.1 then see below:

Can you send me a log? (.txt file in your logs directory, not the DB information window)....so it doesn't even attempt to attack him?

The only thing I could think of is the "assumed death HP"...each keywarden map (misery, oasis, stonefort) has a tag that defines when we should consider the warden officially dead:

Code:
      <KeyRunSetWardenDeathHP hitpoints="350000"/>

If you are not doing a lot of DPS and are on MP0-1...I could see it thinking he is dead, when he is not after a brief attack. A log would tell me if that is the issue, but you are welcome to try decreasing that base number of 350,000 to something lower.

This is required because I can't always determine if the warden's HP is at 0 (dead) because of DB limitations....

17. Magi

Magi New Member

If only they weren't account bound :p

If you plan to tackle Ubers at higher MP levels...make sure to equip your follower with a Maximus, Hellrack or Azurewrath. Helpful for temporarily disabling ubers (siegebreaker especially, who is a pita). Life gem in the helm, and of course the shield! :)

18. deathdefier

deathdefier Member

i having issues with this profile.
      [18:52:39.313 N] Failed to load profile: Element KeyRunProfile is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<KeyRunProfile questId="1" act1profile="act1_start.xml" act2profile="act2_start.xml" act3profile="act3_start.xml" />) Line 18

ya i fxed it i thought keyrun1.6 was older verson of the act 1-3keyrun :-( <----noob

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    19. vman12

vman12 New Member

Make sure any .cs files are in the plugin folders only. And the .xml files are used n the profile folder.

\db\PLUGINS\KEYRUN\keyrun.cs
      \db\plugins\uber\uber.cs

And they are both activated on the bot plugin tab.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    20. Magi

Magi New Member

thanks for the help vman12...hope everything is up and running for you deathdefier