• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A1 Inferno] Crypt of the Ancients Explore Type

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SithAction, Apr 4, 2013.

1. hagg1s

hagg1s New Member

2. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

my barb-2 doing this routine very well

but can some1 help me? when he kill all trash mobs in the cave he return to the beginning of the location and log out

pls link me the code to make it leave game after killing last mob? without returning to the entrance

3. Kevin Spacey

Kevin Spacey Community Developer

i collect all fixes from this topic and make my own version of this profile
      for me its not so good for IPH like oasis... but who knows may be some1 will make it better and edit my version, etc

THIS VERSION FOR IGNORING LEETS
      and for barb ww-build - without ww bot will stuck at narrow place trying to run through leets

- when run ended bot logout from the location, without tp to town
      - also the game end after last mob without runback to the entrance
      - added ForceTownRun in the beginning of the run (to prevent deaths in the location when inventory become full)
      - also i upload fixed version of Weighting file for old version of trinity (i use 1.7.2.13) for better ignoring leets
      - TrinityMaxDeaths=1

Attached Files:

4. juggalodoc

juggalodoc Member

this is a wonderful profile, thank you for the up load, working great. not making as much as i had hoped but still making more than any other profile.

running archon wiz (170k dps para 100) , mp4 (mainly for speed) 20k GPR (400k-500k GPH) 20-30 Games per hour. had to set my pickup to pickup blues and all yellows

any suggestions of boosting my GPH? other than "boosting my DPS so i can run higher MP"

5. HAJFAJV

HAJFAJV New Member

I have a 300dps archon for giggles unbuffed. But for farming straight up gold i would, will, and do always recommend a wd - the pick range and insane aoe is sooo great, and i recently started looking at this game again and now trinity even use zombie dogs for mana which it never did before. I guess you could get 45+ pick up range on your archon, but the wd offhand with 20 (not sure if thats correct) is just so good. All you have to do is set the bot to not pickup gold at all and the find tons of mobs you can instant kill and you make a ton of gold. I guess you cold try getting pick up range on archon :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using TheBuddyForum mobile app