• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A3 Inferno] Tinnkaizer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Tinnvec, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TooLegitToQuit

TooLegitToQuit New Member

guess i'll switch to someone elses profile and donate to them xD

2. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

"No response to thread in 12 hours? OP is douchebag." This is the reason many profile/plugin writers have faded away, the community here makes it rough to develop anything. It's also funny how people try to hold donations over my head like its some kind of serious income. I've made less in donations over all versions of Tinnkaizer than my power bill costs in a month (by quite a bit). I am truly thankful to those who have donated, its very nice, but I have no delusions that this is some sort of cash cow.

tl;dr
      If you don't like the profile, don't use it.

I must admit I was pretty annoyed to see 5-10 posts in the thread in a day when it had been quiet for weeks, all of them saying that the profile was broken. I would have thought some of the 3000+ people who downloaded would have said something before then, had there actually been a problem with the profile. Nesox didn't help anything by thinking the same about another profile and posting in that thread, but as I said before he did find out that it was a problem with some new pathfinder code. If you can't wait there was a version posted a page or two back with Skycrown removed.

EDIT: DB #309 posted this morning fixes the pathfinder issue (among others)

Last edited: May 10, 2013
    3. bielen

bielen New Member

Well, actually you shouldnt care about these damn ppl. Your work is awesome and everybody should know it! Cheers and keep on.

4. TooLegitToQuit

TooLegitToQuit New Member

funny how they deleted my post because i called him out
      op posts free script
      op doesnt provide temp fix on updates
      op crys that he doesnt get enough in donations to even pay his power bill
      the three statements above are the reason people dont donate.

5. 420

420 New Member

And funny how they deleted my reply to your post (READ: you are an idiot and shouldn't be able to post on this forum whatsoever).

6. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

First of all, I'm not crying that I don't make money on donations. I provide this free and if a user is happy and wants to donate, awesome. I was commenting on the amount because you (TooLegitToQuit) were saying you wouldn't donate if I didn't fix it. I simply don't care. I enjoy the donations, but it is not enough for me to worry about, especially when the fix that you wanted happened less than 24 hours after you asked, through no work done by me. If anything, you should be donating money to nesox and rrrix, those are the guys doing all the real work.

The way you treat people, TooLegitToQuit, leaves much to be desired. I realize its the internet and you feel safe behind your monitor, but that is no excuse to be an asshole to people who are trying to be helpful.

Now, let's move on....

7. kedde2005

kedde2005 New Member

So does your profile work for the new patch yet? would like to give it a try :)

8. DaKaizer

DaKaizer New Member

Toolegit....If a 100 lines of code is so easy, why don't u get up off ur lazy ass and fix it for yourself instead of whining like the little girl u are. ppl take the time to make profiles for free and u demand a fix like the little biatch i'm sure u are...now stfu.

Tinnvec...don't let asswipes like this piss u off.

9. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

It sure does, give it a try. With the latest stable version of Demonbuddy (#307 if I'm not mistaken) book of cain works as well.

10. Mazdaspeed_6

Mazdaspeed_6 New Member

Tinnvec is at fault here, not TooLegit. I stand with TooLegit. j/k. There is always one person who takes stuff for free, and complains about it not working the way he/she wants. he/she totally misunderstands that it was free to begin with. This is the best profile for a good balance for gold and legendary drops(if u're lvl 100). I've tried them all. (except for the ones that came out after 1.08). why update when it ain't broken? skycrown was the only part that didn't work with demonbuddy, and it was easy to remove it from this profile.

11. jackus

jackus New Member

I get 40-50M as archon wiz with 31% helm+ring 35% and MP 1 inferno.. Is that good?

12. kizz

kizz New Member

Standard I think after nerfed scorpions.

13. perra88

perra88 New Member

this stuck pplz talking about. havent seen it yet on eny of my chars, just might been luck, but always have the latest Db

14. 9werty

9werty New Member

plz make including stonefort version...

15. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

v0.7 includes stonefort (available in git repository linked in first post). I will not be re-adding it because it breaks the run's efficiency. This has been discussed before.

16. Leks

Leks New Member

Please do subversion of stoneford (eg 0.9 s). You have the choice. Thx. If possible, and you want to do :)

17. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Since there seems to be many requests for stonefort, I'm going to add a poll to the first post under proposed changes.

More change ideas are welcome, as I'll be updating to 1.0 in couple weeks. So, as the community who uses this profile, what would you like to see in the next release?

18. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Sorry for double post, but I want to encourage everyone who is interested in the future of this profile to vote on the poll in the first post.
      There are currently 11 votes cast, and with 0.9 having over 5000 downloads, I need a larger sample size of users to draw a more correct conclusion, so please vote!

Also feel free to offer more suggestions for improvements, since I'll be working on the code, now is the time to suggest changes you'd like to see

19. rrufgar

rrufgar New Member

Stonefort

I voted no on running Stonefort for 2 reasons. Firstly, it's not an efficient run at all and very spread out, which is why Tinnkaiser took it off his run to begin with. Secondly, if it's keys that you want you are much better off running magi's key run.. I was able to get 30 of each key in 8 hours doing the magi run. Well, that's my two cents on it....

20. VeKi

VeKi New Member

hi...new user

[03:26:58.264 N] Loaded profile Tinnkaizer 0.9
      [03:26:58.381 N] Forced townrun initiated! Reason:Request from: ForceTowunRun tag
      [03:26:58.382 N] [Trinity] Looks like we are being asked to force a town-run by a profile/plugin/new DB feature, now doing so.

start the profile and then just stand after the force town run? How to do?