• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • A4 Bounties Profile Post-2.2

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by DyingHymn, Apr 10, 2015.

1. jiatkorea

jiatkorea Member

What are the plugins/stuff required for this to work properly?

2. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

Glad that A1 has a working profile. I will focus on improving the efficiency of A4 profile. Garden of Hope 3 will be optimized shortly.

3. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Where is act 1 working? Did i missed something?

4. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

Sometimes the bot will not attack growths because trinity is looking for a primary skill attack to hit it with, it wont use your special abilities like WW/hota/wave of light/cluster or multishot. For the MOST part it was semi-fixed and usually does, but for the people getting every growth not attacked, you should try adding a primary attack to your bar, be it magic missile, evasive fire, frenzy, whatever. Also I am using r7 still, with trinity 2.5.1 qt 3.1.12 and bot works fine, better then the rev 2 frag/cache sep profile version I was using. I farmed another 100 frags in a short period last night with it to bot again using r-rift, i just wish a full rift clear profile would work again =( your rift bot is broken dyinghmmn, i know you are super busy but I think only a few things could fix it up, its bug with loading profiles or something that causes the bot thread to stop in certain map areas.

5. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

It's Dahlgur Oasis right? I will work on that when I almost finished optimizing this one.

btw I would strongly recommend the latest r12 with mods on Trinity.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    6. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Was the only one yea they changed maps and some new maps. I posted a image and cordinates.

Thank you very much

7. wabu

wabu New Member

Excellent work! +1 rep

the hell portals bounty seems to be better, but the bot doesnt click on them when it clears the area surrounding them initially... it waits and then goes back to them once all have been cleared.

i am going to do a few more runs to see if the issue clears up, and how it works with angels...

*edit*
      i updated trinity to the newest assembla version, and implemented your changes, but was still having issues... i changed the radii to 20 for both objects, and it seems to work now. it does still wander away from the objects, but it comes back eventually and clicks them. i noticed that sometimes it seems to spam the object to activate, as the bar repeatedly begins a few times.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    8. wabu

wabu New Member

new issue. i just watched it leave most of a horadric cache on the ground while it restarted the game, including a legendary...

9. rrrix

rrrix DEVELOPER Buddy Core Dev

DyingHymn, have you tried this running 2.5.2? Do we still need to add the navigation obstacles with 2.5.2?

10. r3plic4tor

r3plic4tor New Member

Dyinghymn there is a problem with caged angel the bot need to kill first the monster around the cage but sometimes some monster on the other side of the bridge :( (blizzard bug maybe) and bot fails to open cage

11. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

Please do Act 1 :) Srsly...

12. cronik247

cronik247 Member

I think it might need ignore explored nodes after interacting with a portal it will start explore dungeon and go back to the beginning.

13. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

Yes it seems so. 2.5.x works slightly better than 2.6.x, but adding the obstacles makes it way better.

14. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

AFAIK ExploreDungeon does not have such property.

15. DyingHymn

DyingHymn New Member

@WiN has release one. I have no idea if it is efficient or not because I am farming frags and obviously A4 is still better than A1 in terms of speed. I will check this work later tho.

16. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

It's not working :) we hit a stuck. The temple inqusition bounty is the main problem. It will wander of into weepinghallow and ignore.. the ignorescene

17. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

I am running rev7 profile with trinity 2.5.2 and QT 3.1.12 on release .403 - call me a slow 'updater' but when I find something that works, I dont update immediately to a possible beta or untested version cuz I know alot of devs are coding on the fly, they give it a few quick tests if lucky but sometimes not enough to see the flaws the users will see after longer periods.

I will however update to the latest rev from rev 7 and see how it goes, so far I am just about 1 hour into bounty with 5 caches and i think about 22 frags + the 2-3 per cache in side each = at minimum 32frags in 60minutes which for me is acceptable atm. I can bounty for 12 hours, then rift for like 40 hours.

Patiently awaiting the fix of full rift clear profile from dyinghymn's profile. Using R-Rift for now which is a god send, but kill RG rinse repeat is a frag eating cookie monster with ~2-4min rifts.

(no vault OOC, no speed passives. just 25% mvspeed, UE set f/r(over kill, might swap something around and do m6 again with tactical advantage but that would at most save me a minute a game if that i think, plus discipline is key to my dmg(though im running T4, so it all gets one shot, and 900m crits with f/r buff on MS)

18. davidtaycc

davidtaycc New Member

Botting more than 8 hours without any errors! good job man! Support your script!:)

19. Syn-Ack

Syn-Ack Member

If i wanted to blacklist one of the bounties, say, watch your step. I did a dump bounties command on the tab and this came up under the watch your step:

Code:
      [QuestTools][TabUi] Act=A4 Name=Bounty: Watch Your Step Quest=P2_Bounty_A4_GardensOfHope_Event_SigilB [B](409895)[/B]

Only thing I am curious about is the last bolded part 409895 the quest/bounty ID?

It looks similar, I don't know for sure though. Reason I ask is because I eventually wan't to blacklist like 1 or 2 bounties that can be a hassle or just plain annoying and slow a cache run down. Yes I am still running rev7 for this watch your step(it wouldn't explore the step areas cuz they kept popping up, then popping down again so it would have inactivity tripped at 4/5 bounties if it were not watched) so I figure if it still doesn't work ok to my liking I can do something like below for the future. Assuming it still doesn't function every time like I wanted.

Code:
      <If condition="HasQuest(409895)">
                  <LeaveGame quest="1" step="1" reason="Shitty Bounty Detected, Remake" stayInParty="False" />    
              </If>

20. dj16921

dj16921 New Member

I opened the document in notepad++ and am not getting where you want the numbers added... after what you said? Below?

Why was this not put in the OP ever if it is required?