• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Aash's HBRelog improvements & support thread

Discussion in 'Featured' started by aash, Aug 9, 2015.

1. yarmateys

yarmateys New Member

I will not be attempting to support this any longer given Blizzard's new banwave. They clearly can detect Honorbuddy.

2. Martinescu

Martinescu New Member

Any idea why, this generally works good application, keep saying : xxxxx is offline ? xxx means my server. It happen when try to start any toon or profile on my server. Which is, of course, completely fine. Thanks in advance.

3. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Uh this is Aash's fork, not yarmateys fork...

4. yarmateys

yarmateys New Member

It's open source. Multiple people can contribute.

5. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Yeah just wasn't seeing any commits from you on it, unless it's a different name.

6. incognitto

incognitto New Member

As this and the original HBRelog are no longer being supported they should be archived since they are currently broken.

7. Ilja Rogoff

Ilja Rogoff Well-Known Member

Original HBRelog works fine!

8. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

They are being supported. If they weren't there would be zero relog tools and the community relies heavily on those.

Arelog is not considered a relog tool due to the lack of features / support / integration with botbases.

9. braniac8472

braniac8472 Member

any idea why it would not connect to EU realm only to US?

I set it to EU in settings but it connects to US.

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work.

If anybody having same issue - set Region to "Auto" in HBRelog and delete "WTF" folder in WOW dir, start Wow.exe and select "Europe - English enGB"

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    10. Cardsmall

Cardsmall Member

Still pretty new to this relogger but I've gotten stuck and have tried many different task variations but can't figure out the correct one. I want to run two seperate profiles, for example one who has 6 characters doing logging when finished start a new profile to for everyone to do garrison. Ran separately they run smooth but when I try to link them to switch is my issues. Profile one would look like [logon-wait-idle-starthb profile- stopHB profile. After this they both keep trying to login and killing eachothers process. Has anyone found a way to make this work? Thanks

11. nuhll

nuhll Member

I use hbrelog since years, but its annyoing that he cant just log out and use the wow session.

YOu say your app can do that, but how?

I followed installation but it looks like the normal hbrelog, and ofc, dont reuse the wow session...?

Had anyone here success with it?

12. Tarathiel2

Tarathiel2 New Member

Developer disappeared in November, it's pretty much a dead project now.

13. pzebra

pzebra New Member

Heya, sorry if this is asked, but what is the correct syntax for the pool? I have two keys, and one of my problems is when i change profiles, the key "hangs". then what happens, wow gets into a funny look and logs in and logs out all the time. I tried putting in

key1,key2 but that didnt seem to switch between them? Is this because I have a key set in the main profile?

14. xBrokeBoi

xBrokeBoi New Member

Can someone please help i've gone through every step correctly and i still dont have a proper HBRelogger program to run.

15. Scotty

Scotty New Member

[12:48:53 PM] Bot: Attempting to close Wow
      [12:48:54 PM] Bot: Successfully closed Wow
      [12:50:10 PM] Bot: ********* Tasks ***********
      [12:50:10 PM] Bot: Logon
      [12:50:10 PM] Bot: ********* End of Task list ***********
      [12:50:10 PM] Bot: Starting F:\Games\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
      [12:50:11 PM] Bot: Waiting for Wow to start
      [12:50:14 PM] Bot: Wow is ready to login.
      [12:50:18 PM] System.IO.InvalidDataException: Pattern GameState not found
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CleanPattern.Pattern.FindStart(ExternalProcessReader bm) in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\CleanPattern\Pattern.cs:line 66
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CleanPattern.Pattern.Find(ExternalProcessReader bm) in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\CleanPattern\Pattern.cs:line 71
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.ScanOffsetsState.Run() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\WoW\States\ScanOffsetsState.cs:line 42
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\FiniteStateMachine\Engine.cs:line 41
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\WoW\WowManager.cs:line 330
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\TaskManager.cs:line 62
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\HBRelogManager.cs:line 145
      [12:50:19 PM] Bot: Attempting to close Wow
      [12:50:19 PM] System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
      Parameter name: SafeHandle cannot be null.
      at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.SafeHandleAddRef(SafeHandle pHandle, Boolean& success)
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadProcessMemory(SafeMemoryHandle hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, Byte* lpBuffer, Int32 dwSize, Int32& lpNumberOfBytesRead)
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative) in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\Libs\GreyMagic\ExternalProcessReader.cs:line 146
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CleanPattern.Pattern.FindStart(ExternalProcessReader bm) in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\CleanPattern\Pattern.cs:line 59
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.CleanPattern.Pattern.Find(ExternalProcessReader bm) in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\CleanPattern\Pattern.cs:line 71
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.States.ScanOffsetsState.Run() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\WoW\States\ScanOffsetsState.cs:line 42
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.FiniteStateMachine.FiniteStateMachine.Engine.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\FiniteStateMachine\Engine.cs:line 41
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.WoW.WowManager.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\WoW\WowManager.cs:line 330
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.TaskManager.Pulse() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\TaskManager.cs:line 62
      at HighVoltz.HBRelog.HbRelogManager.DoWork() in c:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Plugins\HBRelog-master\HBRelogManager.cs:line 145

haaaaalp

16. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Try the official HBRelog instead?

17. samanosky

samanosky New Member

Have a fix??

18. darobbiebot

darobbiebot Member

IF the creator has left this project can the post please be deleted or edited on the front page to show this ?

The post is very misleading and is taking people away from the work HBrelogger

19. socrates3

socrates3 Member Legendary

Couldn't agree more. Just spent 5 minutes reading this entire thread only to see clearly end. I feel like this is an example of how there can be some serious miscommunication on these forums.