• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Aash's HBRelog improvements & support thread

Discussion in 'Featured' started by aash, Aug 9, 2015.

1. jlee425

jlee425 New Member

After restart it works fine. but "System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot process request because the process (7868) has exited." this kind of process exited error seems to be happening after running HBRelog for a while. Windows updates is all done and I'm not using teamviewer

2. aash

aash Member

@jlee425
      Thank you for the bug report, I'm looking into this.
      Spamming this thread with lengthy messages containing log messages in their body will not help. By doing this you make reading this thread impossible for others, It is difficult to find real messages from other people. Could you please edit all your latest messages appropriately: remove the logs and attach them as files.
      — Thank you, aash.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    3. jlee425

jlee425 New Member

log was about 50mb next time i will try to trim it

4. aash

aash Member

@jlee425
      No. You don't understand the point. Log text should not appear in the message body. You should attach it as file. I ask you edit all your previous messages and remove logs from the message body and attach it as file, just like this:

Attached Files:

• Log.txt
        File size:
        19.7 KB
        Views:
    5. jamparke

jamparke New Member

Can't wait for the new update!! Thx for sharing your hard work!

6. aash

aash Member

[div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]@jamparke
      Thank you too, for your interest in the project. I've overestimated my abilities to build software from the ground. But hopefully I will roll out a pre-release soon :)
      [/div]

7. Benzor

Benzor Member

when using code for enable plugins, hb stuck - <CustomAction Code="var ActivePlugins = new string[] { &quot;Anti Drown&quot; }; CharacterSettings.Instance.EnabledPlugins = ActivePlugins;Styx.Plugins.PluginManager.RefreshPlugins(ActivePlugins);" />
      only with your hbrelog version of use.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    8. Tyraness

Tyraness New Member

Hello,

Whenever I try to use the "build" file and after entering in the HB path, I get an error. I have a screenshot if you'd like to see it.

9. Lauw

Lauw New Member

HBRelog restarting Honorbuddy

Hi!

I´ve noticed, that HBRelog restarts my Honorbuddy now and then, because it feels HB is not responding.
      But according to logs, i can see HB is running fine.

I run 2 profiles at the same time.
      One for levelling - Meaning it starts once and then just keeps going for 99999999 minutes.
      And the other changes between Garrison profile, Archaeology, farming and levelling - All running different minutes and often with waitbotstop.

In the long run, it works, but now and then the Levelling character dies, because HB is restarting mid fight.

Kind regards,
      LauW

Edit: Oh and the HB log is 2 hours "behind", so you have to add 2 hours for it to match the HBRelog timestamps :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    10. Lauw

Lauw New Member

Let me know if you need tester ;-)

Kind regards,
      LauW

11. aash

aash Member

[div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]I do not understand, what do you mean?[/div]
      [div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]Post as much information as you can, It would help to resolve the issue. Also look at the "reporting bugs" section of the main topic![/div]
      [div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]Sure thing! Thank you! [/div]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    12. Benzor

Benzor Member

When the bot is trying to activate the plugins. its stuck in "Reloading AssemblyLoader<HBPlugin> - RefreshPlugins Called". It can be HBRelogHelper has errors, dunno. This problem with yr version only.

13. aash

aash Member

[div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]@Benzor
      Why not attach the log? It would aswer the lots of questions, like which bot are you using, what exceptions are raised inside the code of plugin if there are any and so on...
      If don't know how to do it see the well known guide from Kickazz006: How to attach your log.
      [/div]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    14. Benzor

Benzor Member

Log file have zero info. Its just stuck on using this command in PB profile <CustomAction Code="var ActivePlugins = new string[] { &quot;Anti Drown&quot; }; CharacterSettings.Instance.EnabledPlugins = ActivePlugins;Styx.Plugins.PluginManager.RefreshPl ugins(ActivePlugins);" />

Attached Files:

15. Kmica

Kmica Member

Log files have a lot of info.
      Enabled products, installed products, CR used, char level, char location, char talents/glyphs/spec.
      Each information contained in the log can be useful when trying to debug problems...

16. Linnoel

Linnoel New Member

How to make the bot open WoW sessions at once?
      It always waits for 'release lock' which makes it hard to time the bots correctly.

Example:
      I want 2-4 bots to do an activity together with a custom questing profile.
      The first one is always ahead by 20 seconds of the next one (because the relogger opens them one after the other).

If I use 4 bots doing the same activity:
      bot 1 is ahead by 60 seconds
      bot 2 is ahead by 40 seconds
      bot 3 is ahead by 20 seconds
      bot 4 is behind by 20, 40 and 60 seconds respectively.

This is a pain, and I have to set wait timers in profiles, and make different profiles for each in-game character (having 10 characters on each account means 40 profiles (or 400 on 10 machines) just to do something basic). Even then, they do not sync properly as they would if the relogger opened them all at once.
      If the relogger could give an option to open all accounts at the same time, I could have just used 1 profile for all 40 character on one machine (or 400 toons on 10 machines), as well as have them actually sync together.

Or is there some sort of a trick to make this work the way I want it? Are there any alternatives?
      Someone suggested having Tony change all my HB keys to unique would fix this, but I am not sure if that was a serious suggestion or not.

*Really* need help with this. I need them to sync please.

Thanks for your time.

17. aash

aash Member

[div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]@Linnoel
      It is good suggestion, I'm totally agree that there should be an option to synchronize bots, so could you please create new enhancement request on github?
      [/div]

18. blakbelt

blakbelt New Member

Hi Aash,

Eager for your "big update" do you have an ETA? Sooo looking forward to it...

19. aash

aash Member

[div=font-family:segoe ui;color:#333333;font-size:10pt;font-style:normal; -webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;text-rendering: optimizelegibility]@blakbelt
      Hello, thank you for the interest :) I'm working hard on it. Still in the development. I can not say the actual time estimation, but if you wanna be in touch drop me PM with your skype.
      [/div]

20. blakbelt

blakbelt New Member

Hi Aash again,

Since this morning's update of HB, HBRelog seems to be stuck at "Download new version of HB". I can manually start HB and everything works - just not through HBRelog.

This is now for information - was an HB issue - resolved with clean install..

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015