• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • About getting banned?!?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by SpyDuckGG, Dec 16, 2016.

1. SpyDuckGG

SpyDuckGG New Member

Hello,

So i have few questions about the bot, hope you can answer them for me. :)

1. Is it "SAFE" to bot now? I was banned few weeks ago when the big ban wave hit, i heard honorbuddys code got leaked and thats why blizzard found and banned a lot of bots. Is it good now?
      2. Can you get banned on your main account if you send gold/items from bot account to that?

Thanks!!!! :)))

2. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

1 - It is as "Safe" now as it was before the banwave :) The detection was identified and closed. However, botting will never be 100% safe, another banwave could hit today - you just never know. (But accounts are currently lasting 2+ weeks unlike they were a month ago).

2 - If you send botted items/gold to your main account it is opening the possibility of a ban.

:)

3. SpyDuckGG

SpyDuckGG New Member

How would you transfer it then?
      I mean, sure, you could sell stuff on AH but that takes a cut of gold...so?

Also, you get ban on account for using 3rd party software(bot) but technically, you don't bot on that account.... so?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    4. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

If you really don't want to get your main account banned - don't transfer ANYTHING from a botted account. It just isn't worth it.

However, people (myself included) have had good luck with SLOWLY transferring gold through the auction house.
      - Buy ONE expensive armor piece on your bot account. Trade to your main.
      or
      - Post a few different auctions on your main and buy ONE of them with your bot.
      or
      - Manually farm some materials on your main, stick them on the AH 50% above market and buy with your bot
      or
      - Post ONE over-priced battle pet with your main and buy with your bot
      or
      - Launder through someone else. "WTB SkyGolem" - trade mats and gold from your bot and trade mount back to your main. Sell mount on AH

See what I'm saying? There's no clear-cut way. But if you're just trying to earn a little extra gold and stay safe - you gotta take it SLOWLY.

:)

5. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

This type of ban is different. If tracked and determined "guilty" you get banned for abuse of economy not just the 3rd party software / cheat / hack suspension