• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • About how to get refund from Apple store.

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by ariesbt, Aug 15, 2016.

1. botten

botten New Member

Apple store refund

Banned on main account. Never did heavy botting or jumping around...spent some time in NYC park then California the next day. Guess it was enough. I went to Apple support and got on chat and provided the order#s for my pokemon in app purchases and they promptly refunded me. Now only botting on alt account locally. Restarting main account but not all that interested in catching them all again...the game is pretty damn boring.

2. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

I paid for something in the game and I can't use it. There's no way in hell I was going to let these morons who can't even send an account closure email keep my money. This game is brutally boring, botting was the only way I was gonna keep playing. They literally lost sooooo much business because I would have kept spending money on incubators etc to keep playing.

Garbage.

3. ieatpork

ieatpork Member

You're right. They are terrible cause you cheated and didn't like your ramifications. Evil Niantic.

4. jljm

jljm New Member

full refund acquired for 2 sets of 14,500 pokecoins purchases made. it can be done easily by mentioning that you do not have access to the account due to pokemon go's app issues.
      but they will commonly refund back into your itunes store account as credits first. thereafter, you can request for request from itunes store into credit card.

5. Gegeu

Gegeu New Member

How is it "fair and square" to lose your account which has never botted because you happened to join the same WiFi as some botters?
      Sorry mate, Niantic sure as hell doesn't deserve my money.

6. Mirsey

Mirsey New Member

No one said anything about accounts you did not bot. Did you actually read my post? It was directed at those of us that DID bot. If you did not bot (which I do believe can happen due to seeing it in person), then yes you deserve a refund *IF* you paid anything in to the game or your account re-activated.

I am just sick of reading how people agree to a TOS, then when they break their end of the agreement decide that they can just walk away 100% whole (and then some) and leave the other party not whole. I see it with people asking for a refund here because they get banned on their accounts or they just decide not to play the game any longer.

7. ieatpork

ieatpork Member

If you do tax evasion are ya gonna get mad when the government freezes all your assets for being a greedy person? Well, you probably would complain cause no one taught you consequences apparently.

8. InterestTimeout

InterestTimeout New Member

I bought coins through Google play and my legit account was banned I guess because I travel a lot due to work. I got this reply...

Hi,

We received your refund request for 5,200 PokéCoins (Pokémon GO) , but we can’t provide a refund for this purchase because it is outside of our refund policy.
      You can learn more about Google Play refund policies here: Refund & user policies - Google Play Help.
      If you’re requesting refunds for an app (or in-app), it’s best to get help directly from the app’s developer. Developer contact information can be found in the Google Play store by searching for the app and scrolling down to "Additional Information."
      To prevent accidental or unwanted purchases in the future, we recommend that you turn authentication on or change your password.

Thanks,

The Google Support Team

9. Sandor

Sandor New Member

Can I ask a refund from Apple if I made the purchase from Google Apps? It's very hard to get a refund from Google.

10. Gegeu

Gegeu New Member

Absolutely. Go ahead.

11. Sandor

Sandor New Member

I tried, but they asked which Apple ID I used to make the purchase which I don't have because I used my Google Account. Are you sure it's possible? I wanna try it again.

12. ian12

ian12 New Member

You can't get a refund from Apple unless you have purchased the items through the app using your Apple ID, think of it like buying something from nike and trying to get adidas to refund for it

13. Pokemon Master

Pokemon Master Banned

I have launched a refund through Paypal for what I spent on the Pokemongo app. Let you all know how I go. Fuck you Niantic!

14. ian12

ian12 New Member

if you now go to live chat for apple you will get your refund instantly

15. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

If your neighbour does tax evasion and you get accused of it too because they did it, are you going to stay quiet and not plea your innocence cause your a complacent sheep? He made a comment about never botting on his main account, and this was your post... before you try to preach to the crowds how about actually see whats said.

"How is it "fair and square" to lose your account which has never botted because you happened to join the same WiFi as some botters?
      Sorry mate, Niantic sure as hell doesn't deserve my money."

Now let those words soak in, before you make your next smart assed, holier than thou remark.

16. SkiLLz

SkiLLz New Member

i hope there some guide also how to refund in google store (android)

17. bsd

bsd Member

You paid for virtual goods, if you did not use all of them, you deserve some refund. If you cheated and that was the reason, they should tell you. You can't expect people to sit in limbo without any communication and have their items taken that they paid for.

18. michaelr8

michaelr8 Member

100%.

19. thmgoodw

thmgoodw New Member

After a 20 minute chat with Apple support, they told me that I would get a full refund of the $299 I spent on Pokemon Go. I just told them that it was a quality issue, I couldn't log in for the last week, and Niantic just sends back canned emails. They didn't inquire into any more details.

My feeling was like, I should either get a refund, or Pokemon Go needs to come out and give me some proof that I cheated. If they give me proof, then hey, I had a bench mark of what they use to catch bots.

20. Chaosbelow

Chaosbelow New Member

Just got my refund of 190$. it was such a simple process, this is the conversation i have with live chat on pc

Skip the introduction...
      Apple:I am doing great, thank you for asking. I understand that you are having issues with some purchases in Pokemon Go, can you tell me a little more about what is going on?

Me:I made a decent amount of purchases on the app. but ive been unable to log on to the game for over 2 weeks now, and i cant use the items ive purchased

Apple: That is really odd and I can understand wanting to know what you can do since you havent been able to use the purchases and I will be more than happy to help you out to see what our best options are.

Me: ive tried to contact the developers, but they never respond back to my emails

Apple: Just to clarify, what is it you are looking to do about the purchases for now?

Me: Well as seeing as i no longer play the game, since it doesnt work for me. if possible, which i dunno if it is, to get a refund. ive never had a chance to use the purchased items

Apple :Thanks for that and I can go ahead an look into getting those refunded for you. Can you give me a few moments to look into the refund?

Me: absolutely! im in no rush, please take your time

Apple: Thank you for being so patient with me.

Apple: I am still looking into everything for us as quickly as I can.

Me: That's ok, thank you for your help. Ive tried to do this by reporting a problem but never got any email response. figured this would be a good next step.

Apple: Thanks for being so patient with me, I was able to get those charges refunded for you. The charge(s) will be refunded back to your card and that typically takes about 5-7 business days but can take up to 10 business days.

This is done as an exception to the iTunes terms and conditions.

And The total refund is xxx.xx USD.

as you can see, if you are polite the process is really easy.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016