• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • About how to get refund from Apple store.

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by ariesbt, Aug 15, 2016.

1. mudoek

mudoek New Member

heres what i think about, everyone who botted or not and get banned, whos bought pokecoins should try get their refund back. since isnt our fault the botting, niantic just need to fix the botting prob, thats all! how ? well , we dont care, that why they re selling pokecoins, to improve the fucking game.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    2. bsd

bsd Member

Well you are either on one side of the fence or the other. If they sent me an email saying, "You are banned for violating ToS", then I would be like, "Thanks!". However, no communication, it's like being broke up with and not being told why. It hurts :(

3. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

I asked for my money back, screw Niantic.

G

4. Sandor

Sandor New Member

I got refunded with all my transaction on Niantic. Just call Google.

5. ian12

ian12 New Member

huig89

6. Scruffybuns

Scruffybuns New Member

I just want to say this community is awesome and mostly what I've read has been good, people have stated their differnces of opinions in a professional manner. So here's mine. The world is full of corporate greed, and even though some of us have used bots and other third party software and got our accounts shut off most of us were never made aware of why? Why no warning, reset accounts with your pokecoins that you purchased back into your account. Many other things they could have done other than just shutting down everyone, including people who did nothing wrong. Maybe all those reports are people bullshit ting but I highly doubt it because where I've worked people who have no clue how to use third party software to cheat the game had issues as well. They're the ones providing the services that are no longer available through the accounts you spent money on so the money should be refunded simple as that. I owe them nothing, you owe them nothing. Their game was already jacked up before you decided to bot, so how can you say it's ok for then to handle the situation the way they did and not think you're owed a refund. If they had communicated wit me in anything other then a template they said up as an automated reply and said something like we are disabling your account because you were caught using third party software we did not approve of I would take it as a loss. However they have not communicated as such. I get an email with things I can try to fix the issue and it even states in the email that my account is saved and not to worry there is nothing wrong with it despite sending numerous reply that none of its working I have not received any response, yet I'm still not able to log in for a week now. Also people receiving the message that they will look into it and if they never get back to you consider yourself banned? This is by far the worst customer service I've seen and is simply because of GREED. They don't want to spend the money to resolve the issues so we as a community have to make a stand and get that money back. Simple as that. Rant over, thanks for reading.

7. Stryfe

Stryfe New Member

Getting full refund from iTunes was easy.
      Lost access to the account for which I bought the goodies, no longer able to access the goodies or the account, zero communication from Niantic.
      ...simple enough...

8. SkiLLz

SkiLLz New Member

and what did you tell them?

9. xxmandingoxx

xxmandingoxx New Member

Confirmed this worked for me too, took about 2 minutes of my time

[​IMG]

10. calamaris2406

calamaris2406 New Member Legendary

Nice to see that. Youre welcome.

11. burge564

burge564 New Member

i called google and i was told its not a google app, just because its on the app store they have nothing to do with niantic

12. k1ndbudz

k1ndbudz Member

just got $170 (2X5200, 2X2500) refunded from APPLE live chat by saying family member made unauthorized purchases

good luck!

13. burge564

burge564 New Member

Sent google a sh*tty Email saying i feel like i have been played by Niantic and it's my honest belief that google support doesn't care about the illegal activities that are taking place on there app store,
      Google tell me to settle disputes with Niantic and not them, Niantic do not reply to support tickets they just close them with the default answer of " this question has now been answered thank you" i dont see how that is an answer to my question, i have not received any Emails saying i have been banned all i have received is a error message saying " we are humbled by your request unfortunately the servers are busy we are working on this" after reporting that to google they told me to report the app but thats all i can do, report the app... for what? not replying to customer support? so google can do nothing about it... £100 spent ingame.. my finisher was How would you feel if i sold you a car, then stole it back the day after...

14. KingKen

KingKen New Member

thank you very much for this post, I got refunded =)

15. ~Tziki~

~Tziki~ Member

I requested refund, went onto apple support chat. posted the above comment when asked how they could help.
      Refunded everything i spent on the game. Which wasnt all that much to be fair, but you paid to access a service (in my case more pokemon and bag space) and i cant use that. its not something you run out of in the game, so use it and then lose it. But ongoing. So despite being banned for cheating, i paid to use something that they now refuse to let me access. No service, no payment. Simple.

16. Chucklehead

Chucklehead New Member

Just got my refund too; my legit account was banned after I flew to Toronto on business. Niantic refuses to respond to service tickets and bans legit paying customers. I have a feeling they are losing a ton as a result of their overly aggressive ban wave. (Funny thing is that my actual botted account is still running just fine) Nice work Niantic.

17. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Just got mine by going online just then.

G

18. AlynDavies

AlynDavies New Member

Thanks for your contributions to this topic, I have got a refund for £47.97 off Apple as a result of what you kind posters have submitted here.

My own personal experiance has been awful, my young daughter started playing the game when it came out in the UK. After the first update she reinstalled the game and found her account had been totally wiped and she had to start over from the very beginning, this 1 day after she spent £14.99 on coins for the game. I wrote to Niantic and was ignored. When she found out she was level one again she was in tears. Not great for a Dad to have that phone call in work with your child having no idea what's happened to her Pokemon!

I promised her I'd start the game again with her, and drive her round in the car in the afternoons after work so she could visit the pokestops. Several days ago her account was banned and 2 days later mine was banned. I went through the procedure of appealing with no response, still not sure what we did wrong either, I can't see what rules we may of fallen foul of.

My daughter is upset again as she now has to start over for the third time in a few weeks. I've actually gone the other way with it now, I'm not spending anymore money on the game, but I have bought a Bot to get us back to the level we were. Before they banned us for no reason. I had no idea what a bot even was but I'm learning fast.

Either way the glove are off with regards to Niantic now, stuff them to be honest. As I said above thanks for the information, at least I recovered the money that they stole off my daughter.

19. thepie33

thepie33 New Member

Easiest way to get a refund from Apple (and I say this because I work there) is to tell them they were unauthorized purchases by a minor, by policy we have to refund it. I do it all day even if its the tenth time someone calls in, we cannot hold someone responsible for charges that were done by a minor (allegedly or not).

20. ian12

ian12 New Member

good on you this is what happened to my 7 year old son, never botted his account ever, we went on holiday to nyc for the weekend then two weeks later to turkey for a week he played in both countries, he also plays in London, (we live in kent ) he was banned last week so I claimed back every penny through iTunes over £50