• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Accessary Routines - Death Knight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by Dommy, Dec 14, 2015.

1. bael

bael New Member

Hey Dommy, you seemed to take my holy paladin feedback pretty well so I wanted to leave some feedback on the Death Knight this time.

Something I've noticed a lot with the profile is it will use CD's when it enters combat, instead of when we're in melee range. Is there a way this could be changed? Overall I know it's probably a very small difference, but it is odd to see a DK rushing in with AMS, Unholy Blight / Pillar of frost active when we aren't even in range yet.

On the AMS topic, it uses it on cooldown, rather than when we're actually taking magic damage; changeable?

A survivability change I would love to see as well is to use Death Strike when we have the Succor buff. It's free healing and is one of the DK's strongest solo points. At the very least, use it when we hit a critical low HP percentage.

Lastly, with the exception of the Blood DK rotation(I think), I never seem to notice it use Icebound Fortitude. Also another cooldown I feel would be well worth the benefit of adding in.

Appreciate the effort, hope to see more changes and classes added in the future; echoing what I said in the Holy Paladin thread, still very happy with the rotations overall.

2. Dommy

Dommy New Member Buddy Store Developer

[h=5]Version: 1.0.33.211 (4/12/2016 3:07:42 PM)[/h]
      • Fps drops have been fixed. Now uses less resources then Honorbuddy itself even in heavy AoE encounters.

3. Dommy

Hi, bael. Thank you for the feedback and sorry for the late reply.

Most of the big survivability cooldowns are left to be used manually by the user as it is hard to foresee the conditions for them without coding it for every single encounter.

Melee classes using their cooldowns out of melee range is already in my to-be-fixed list.

I will stick the Death Strike usage condition in the next version.

4. Dasparion

Dasparion Member

Thx alot for the update my good sir! Looking really forward to FPS testing it.. For some reason if I disable the hardlock the FPS troubles went away but the dps fell slightly and it made WoW prune to random freezes, otherwise I could use it at 15-30ticks.. Any recommendations for hardlock/softlock usage? Tried searching but couldnt find anything related to it and this CC. I see tuanha recommends disabling it but idunno why

edit: Really looking forward to Death Strike usage! As it's free cast it's a really nice gain!

5. Dommy

Hi, Dasparion.

Accessary uses a lot less resources then other routines with the latest update. You can try pushing the limits with it.

6. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.34.213 (4/14/2016 8:28:17 AM)[/h]
      • Death Strike will now be used when we have Dark Succor buff to take advantage of self healing.

7. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.35.214 (4/15/2016 12:40:33 PM)[/h]
      • Fixed a bug where Oralius' Whispering Crystal being recognized as a potion and stops rotations from being executed.

8. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.36.219 (4/17/2016 9:56:11 AM)[/h]
      • Garrison Training Dummies are now recognized as bosses.

9. qingqingqing

qingqingqing New Member

Hi Dommy, bought your CR yesterday and tried hunter & DK. Their performance are decent . But I want to know how to set auto pause when mounted? It'll dismount instantlly as long as I am in combat and have a target.

10. Dommy

Hi, qingqingqing. Thank you for the feedback.

This is the nature of the Honorbuddy's API. A combat routine is supposed to do what it is being told by the bot base. In your example, the bot base you are using tells Accessary to attack the mob. Having a valid target and being in combat is a perfectly valid case for a bot base to ask the CR to attack anyways.

What you are requesting seems to be a special case and it should be handled by the bot base, perhaps with a hotkey to pause the execution.

11. qingqingqing

qingqingqing New Member

Thank you for your reply Dommy. I am using Elite Combat bot and using the hotkey to pause CR manually. But I am also the user of Tuanha CRs, and they don't do any actions unless I dismount by myself. That's why I thought it would be the feature of a CR. Everything is fine but this one makes me crazy T T.

By the way I have used your Warrior CR this morning and found that as long as you are in combat, it will use [Dragon roar] although there is no enemy around you. It looks really silly. I hope you can figure out how to improve it.

English is not my home language , Hope you can understand what I said :)

12. Fredx05x

Fredx05x New Member

all work great exept CR recognize friendly target as enemy.. using all CD cause im targeting someone in the raid..

13. Dommy

Hi, qingqingqing.

Casting spells while there are no targets within the range for melee classes will be fixed in next version.

14. Dommy

Hi, Fredx05x. Thank you for the feedback.

This will be fixed in the next version.

15. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.37.239 (4/29/2016 11:38:00 AM)[/h]
      • Rotations will be halted while targeting a friendly target when Targeting is disabled.
      • Will no longer cast self only spells when there are no targets within melee range.

16. insidious

insidious New Member

dommy does the auto CD feature use the CDs when they are up or does it use it for Lust/Hero? I see you dont have an option to burst on Hero/Lust so I was just wondering.

17. Fredx05x

Fredx05x New Member

it is normal that the cr using death strike instead of Obliterate in the rotation ? ( DW Frost )

Last edited: May 2, 2016
    18. ktkim89622

ktkim89622 New Member

There's something definitely wrong with Unholy routine. It does not use festering strike at all, uses all its unholy rune spamming death strike (which is odd, because death strike is not used for unholy rotation). It maybe because I am not using english version of the WoW client, but I don't think so, because other routines work fine for me (Tuanha or Millz)

19. Dommy

Hi, Fredx05x and ktkim89622. Thank you both for the feedback.

Could you please attach logs for me to investigate further?

Edit: I managed find the cause. A new version will be up shortly with the fix.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    20. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.38.252 (5/3/2016 2:03:25 PM)[/h]
      • Fixed a bug with Death Strike being used unnecessarily due to a bug with Dark Succor buff detection.