• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Accessary Routines - Druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Dommy, Apr 20, 2016.

1. myzar

myzar New Member

This routine doesn't appear to use Rip. Perhaps this is why?

2. Katzuyu

Katzuyu New Member

Purpose of this cr?

*I have NOT tested this CR enough as Resto to provide information. For that info, skip my post!*

[​IMG]

Q: What is the purpose of this CR?
      A: Singularius Deluxe for a pricetag.

Q: Why should i use this CR?
      A: Because you raid as Moonkin/Resto and no other CR is available.

This is NOT optimised for Raiding
      (Feral & Moonkin tested)
      This is NOT optimised for PVP
      (Feral & Guardian & Moonkin tested)
      This is NOT optimised for Mythic+ Dungeons
      (Feral & Guardian & Moonkin tested)
      This is NOT optimised for leveling.
      (Guardian tested)

Without just saying things i will stat examples of this.

Raiding as feral
      Correct rotation:
      (notice difference in Trash buff & Trash Debuff)
      This CR uses THIS rotation instead.

That is WRONG.

The same goes for guardian & Moonkin. The cr does not make any difference on what mob it hits on or why.
      There is almost no options available to customise. That is the reason why this CR is NOT optimised for PVP.

I've raided with this CR and tested it vs Singularis and other cr's that is available here on buddy store and my own coded one as all specs.
      This CR underperforms abit on some fights, and ALOT on several fights due to no options to change how the bot should play.

Tested with both 820 gear and 865gear
      This CR have been tested in Mythic+1-10 as Feral/Guardian/moonkin. (I do NOT recommend this over singularis for this.)
      This CR have been tested in Heroic Emerald Nightmare as Feral/Moonkin (I recommend Moonkin over singularis for this, Not feral)
      This CR have been tested in PVP(Both Casual&Rated BG/Arena above 1800+) as Feral/moonkin/Guardian. (I do NOT recommend this at all for this, you will underperform REALLY hard and can be fairly easily detected in many cases)

@Dommy
      Why is there almost NO customization options for this CR?
      Also, i had to BUY this cr to try it in raids and pvp as all specs, two days is NOT enough to to asses this cr due to many specs. I will not refund but i highly recommend you increase the timer to 5 days instead of two.

3. verheejen

verheejen New Member

is it possible to get some options for selfhealing if drop under X % ?

4. foxtrot08

foxtrot08 New Member Legendary

Just activated my trial and did some testing as Feral. Compared with another CR that i use, this one is seemingly under-performing at Feral DPS.

With all CDs allowed and Burst activated
      @ilvl 840 against single target BOSS Raid Dummy timed for 3 minutes 130k DPS Average.
      In the otherCR, it is beating this one by a landslide. 170k DPS average. Same setting for 3 minutes.

Hopefully something can be improved as i am looking to buy this CR if it can beat out the other one.

Edit: Looking at meters, it seems like its not doing Rip.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    5. the-quality

the-quality Member

hi,

i am using the Cr for my guardian and frommy point of view he is not using any guardian CDs. is that possible to cinfigure or set an option for this that i can configure it? and 2nd question is that possible to deactivate open worls pvp?

6. SirSik

SirSik Member

this doesn't even work with Enyo in LFR as resto druid.. does nothing at all.

7. onions713

onions713 New Member

mine works stellar with enyo

8. raceu2hell

raceu2hell New Member

not sure how you are doing it. mine seems to do great on a trash pull, and then just gives up and i get to manual heal for the next 15 min

9. EnterUsernameHere

EnterUsernameHere New Member

Dommy hasn't replied in well over five days. Wonder what has happened. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

surprisingly lack of communication from the dev considering we have to pay for this...if he doesnt reply soon and address the issue, ill refund the CR

11. Katzuyu

Katzuyu New Member

Starting to feel the same, I'll do a refund @ paypal if this keeps up to be honest.

12. jkdiscreet

jkdiscreet Member

So this Routine looked promising, Purchased it today as I had originally planned to since doing all the back and fourth on the trial, the edits and updates were going well, But to my surpsise I run Mythic Nythendra with the profile and low and behold wildgrowth is NOT being utilized anywhere as close as it should be.... I ended up having to go back to using Singular for the remaining attempts & kill.... Can we please have the ability to individually adjust the usage of each ability? Manually able to change some cast percentages, etc. Sure hope you perfect your current routines before you start on other classes... I'm not at all pleased with this purchase especially when converting to Canadian this single rouine costs me $25, please reply, before i say fuck it and get my refund instead.

13. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

the creator have not been replying, addressing, or fixing any issues for a while bud. I just returned the CR and use alisha druid cr instead

14. jkdiscreet

jkdiscreet Member

Feral CRs are pointless to me unfortunately, I wish TuanHas was still around

15. jkdiscreet

jkdiscreet Member

Here is a visual spell cast break down from Mythic Nythendra, first 2 images are of 2.5 minute attempt, second two images are of a 6.5 minute kill.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Healing output should be closer to the last image, with a slight increase to wild growth priority and slight decrease to rejuvenation to make for the mana difference.

16. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

like it said he haven't reply to any of the posts lately...your best bet is to check your refund date on your account, and if by that time there is still no communication then get your refund.

17. rockriders

rockriders New Member

Real life things do happen though. Give him some time.

I was wondering though. What is this rutines logic behind using "Soul of the Forest"?

Also, since healer DPS is a big part of mythic+ now - Is it possible to make a togglekey or simple a "Hold this to DPS"-key ?

Thanks for all your work!

18. EnternalEnvy

EnternalEnvy Member

yea well the thing is its not cheap its €14.99 which is $16.62. It become a semi job where you are selling your product and not giving them out for free, so it is normal for customer to expect a fast, reliable, frequent update from you. Most of the other CRs, profile on the store right now already have discord live support and the creator are very active and will answer all of your questions. Where compare to this CR...it doesn't worth the price tag and live up to expectation. Real life happen is not an excuse for at least communicating to your customers with a few lines response

19. EnterUsernameHere

EnterUsernameHere New Member

Even if real life things were to happen, it's not hard to tell us in a sentence what has happened/is happening.

20. Dommy

Dommy New Member Buddy Store Developer

I have been doing a total revamp of the Accessary Core to address the issues being reported here. There will be a big update coming that should fix almost all the reports in a day or two.