• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Accessary Routines - Druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Dommy, Apr 20, 2016.

1. seekerx

seekerx New Member

That retarded buddystore... I CAN'T load that routine at all! Nothing help.. absolutely

Is there any other NORMAL way to manually install it? (download/svn/whatever...?)

2. Slingshot

Slingshot New Member

Hello,

1st of all thank you for the work put in this routine, i tried as ilvl855 healer, and here are my findings:

I tried it 1st in a 18man raid, Xavius in normal mode @ heal intensity 1 it pushed 185k HPS, but mana lasted almost the entire fight, this was pretty good imo, I havent tried it further in raids but it seemed pretty convincing

But... when it comes to +5 mythic i think there is a lot of tuning to be made, i was doing a +4 Mythic dungeon with the heal slide on 3 (max) and i had several situations with the entire party at 40% hp and the routine decides to be throwing Healing touches, in that situation ofc that is not sustainable.

Another issue is when fighting, for example, Wrath of Azshara, where u have to move a lot, i had the entire party at 50%, i was moving, but the routine was not throwing out instant hots, i was simply moving not casting anything (and this is when i also noticed that the talent "Germination" is completely ignored by the routine (Singular has the same problem though) applying Rejuvenation but then never casting Germination over it)).

Swift-mend gets thrown out way too early and is then not available for emergencies.

Trinket usage is not working for trinkets like Horn of Cenarius that are target-based.

So bottom line for me was that, as for now, i am not purchasing it, however i think this is a really good routine for raiding, the mana-management is really really good, but it can't keep up with high level mythic dungeons since, even with the slider at 3, it keeps on throwing out healing touches during crisis moments. Example: in singular i disable Healing touch entirely for Mythic +X dungeons, this what I, personally, would ask for in this routine.

If you intend on improving the 5man performance (and maybe add some customization as to what heals to use when?) i am definitely a potential customer, the routine behaves superbly as raid-healer but it just not up to edge for mythic ++, if you make it so im definitely buying it.

Moonkin roation is amazing btw.

P.S. i would like to add I am not talking down the product, the routine clearly is backed up by solid knowledge, and i am absolutely interested in it.

Cheers

3. Dommy

Dommy New Member Buddy Store Developer

[h=5]Version: 1.0.28.296 (10/1/2016 4:44:13 PM)[/h]
      • [Balance] Rotation improvements.
      • [Restoration] Slight adjustments to AoE Healing in 5 man groups.

4. Dommy

Hi, Slingshot. First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time to give a detailed feedback.

I just did some adjustments for AoE healing in 5 man parties. One of the calculations was based on a full raid.

Did you have movement enabled by any chance? It should cast spells with no cast time even while you are moving when movement is disabled.

I have also adjusted Swiftmend modifier to be used more for emergency heals.

This one is hard to implement but I will think of a way for it.

This can already be done by adding Healing Touch to Disallowed Spells list to disable the usage of it.

5. peevedkitten

peevedkitten Member

Trialed this as resto and just bought it. Currently running normal dungeons due to iLvl, but very happy with it so far.

6. waterlord

waterlord Member

Can we have more features? Like the ability to decide if I want to AOE or not. Or do I want to multi dots.
      Like when to pop the cooldown skills for balance.

7. Dommy

Hi, waterlord.

There is already options to toggle AoE and cooldown usage. You can toggle them from the in-game UI, class config or assign hotkeys and use those.

8. Enzo

Enzo New Member

So... I've bought your all in one routine and currently trying to use it for my druid (level 100 as he is an alt im going to level) I'm using Enyo and there is nothing happening at all, This is the only CR im having trouble with just because it isnt doing anything at all. Is this an issue on your end or does this cr not support leveling and only works at 110? There is nothing showing on the log at all it's completely blank once i activate the bot, so it would be pointless to link it. Let me know thanks..

9. Dommy

Hi Enzo, thank you for the feedback.

Some of the logs messages are only written to the log file without being displayed in Honorbuddy window depending on your logging setting. Also, the log file contains valuable information for us regarding the class and spec of your toon, your level and the zone you are in which makes it easier to pinpoint and reproduce issues.

I kindly ask for a log file to be able to figure out the issue you are experiencing.

10. Enzo

Enzo New Member

This is my log

Attached Files:

11. Enzo

Enzo New Member

Any luck?

12. Dommy

Thank you for the log file. I will try to reproduce and try to fix it by tomorrow.

13. Kesher

Kesher Member

Been trying out your CR tonight to see how I like it, but it's really struggling. Every time it tries to attack something, it won't stop moving until it's standing on top of the mob. And then it just says trying to move in range of it. It's pretty annoying and if I don't intervene the bot will die. Here's my log so you can take a look. I'm on the trial for it right now, but can't imagine this is something you can fix before the trial is up. Definitely something that'll keep me from buying it though. Hope you can get it figured out.

View attachment 10804 2016-10-02 23.01.txt

14. dyer678

dyer678 Member

Hey Mate, tried out your CR for resto....was getting horrible FPS drop. I did a clean install and same thing. Any advice? I've tried to change the settings on enyo to no avail.

Attached Files:

15. gniegsch

gniegsch New Member

Hi,
      I'm using the CR for feral at max level. it heals out of combat and runs towards objectives.
      As soon as combat starts it changes POI and then it does absolutely nothing, doesn't change to cat form and doesn't attack. I have had this problem since the first update after you released the CR, singular is running fine so it shouldn't be the profile or bot that fails.
      I have tried to clear the cache and settings folders and this doesn't help, the log is attached but the paths has been substituded with xxxxxx as they include names due to the folder it is located in.

any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

16. izzen

izzen New Member

Hello!

So is this working for legion? I'm a tanking/feral druid...

Is it ok?

Thanks

17. EnterUsernameHere

EnterUsernameHere New Member

Resto doesn't cast Efflorescence?

18. Spellbreaker

Spellbreaker New Member

Hi there,

while playing solo, being guardian and leveling (currently at 108) the CR only applies defensive buffs. But it does not cast things like "Maul", "Mangle", "Thrash" and the likes.
      It also does no facing and/or moving. (Tried using default Raid and Combat Bot and Elite Combat Botbase) Log is attached, but it's non informative (at least what I eyeballed) even on highest log-level.

I also tried reinstalling a freshly Honorbuddy. Nothing...

So, should it be that way? That I have to use the attacking skills myself or is it a CR bug?
      Oh and I have ticks in all fields within the "Common Settings" section. So everything should be enabled. (Like Facing/Moving)

View attachment 4816 2016-10-03 17.38.txt

EDIT: Also when disabling Moving and Facing it spams the UI with

Code:
      [Accessary] Movement has been suppressed due to manual control.
      [Accessary] Facing has been suppressed due to manual control.
      [Accessary] Movement suppression is over.
      [Accessary] Facing suppression is over.
      [Accessary] Cast Ironfur(Ironfur) 
      [Accessary] Cast Barkskin(Barkskin) 

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
    19. muntahunta

muntahunta Member

Playing as feral and 80% of the time it doesnt use my combo points. just auto attacks, rake and shred. Not impressed so far for my trial.

20. Cyclonetard

Cyclonetard New Member

Negative, when i tested resto, effloresence was not working. nor was alot of other resto druid stuff.

Artifact weapon does not work
      Flourish isn't casted ever
      Germination is not recognized
      Soul of the forest isn't utilized.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016