• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Accessary Routines - Hunter

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by Dommy, Sep 8, 2015.

1. scaasi

scaasi Member

Are there specific specs, talents, illvl that you must have/choose to actually make this CR worthwhile? I've used all of the CRs for all classes from this dev, and unless I'm doing something wrong they're are not worth purchasing.

2. Regal

Regal Member

-- Edited --

Issues/concerns with profile have been addressed and resolved.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    3. vamp

vamp New Member

From what I can tell the CR was good until the dev decided to take an unannounced indefinite "break." He hasn't posted nor updated anything since 16 Mar and gave no warning about this. I would not buy any of his routines until (if) he returns.

4. scaasi

scaasi Member

Um, if this is not a continously updated product what exactly are we paying for? Why is it still being sold?

5. Dommy

Dommy New Member Buddy Store Developer

I sincerely apologize for not being able to push any updates or reply to feedbacks in last 2 weeks. I am aware this was unacceptable.

I was unable to get online due to IRL issues (sometimes life sucks). I will make sure such a gap will not happen ever again and I will at least post a notification in future in case I have to be AFK for an extended duration.

I kindly ask for your understanding that sometimes things happen out of our control.

I will go through all posts and push necessary updates within next few days.

6. LegendaryXX

LegendaryXX Member

Out of curiosity how does this compare to Tuanhas Paid CR?

7. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.68.211 (4/12/2016 3:08:05 PM)[/h]
      • Fps drops have been fixed. Now uses less resources then Honorbuddy itself even in heavy AoE encounters.

8. Dommy

Hi, Regal. Thank you for the feedback even though it is a bit harsh.

I would like to examine logs of Singular overdpsing any Accessary routine.

I also kindly ask for you to try the latest version that has major performance improvements and I would like to work on any part of the rotation that doesn't fit your needs.

9. Dommy

Hi, scaasi. Thank you for the feedback.

Rotations are mostly built around simcraft profiles. I would suggest you to check the suggested talents for single/aoe fights from the sim.

Nonetheless, all talents should be supported and putting the max throughput as possible.

If you still continue experiencing low dps, please attach a log file of an encounter and let me examine it in detail.

10. Dommy

Hi, s4msung.

Accessary routines are mostly oriented on PvE and end game raiding.

Even though it supports all PvP talents, you will have a better experience in raiding.

11. Regal

Regal Member

Dommy - Thank you for the reply. I apologize if my comment came off as harsh (wasn't my intention to be harsh). My thought process at the time of the posting was the CR was not worth the money I had paid because it was simply not working at all (for reasons stated above) and also due to the fact you were missing in action. I didn't want to see someone else spend their money on a non-supported CR that doesn't work.

Having said that, I understand sometimes personal issues arise and you just can't get get around to stuff. I completely sympathize with you here; however, since you're selling a product/service, we as the customers should get the courtesy of at least some form of communication from you letting us know you have to temporary step away but will return (we just see no activity and assume you're gone for good). I'm not telling you how to run your business (please don't take it that way), but having the customers stay in the loop is an invaluable way to maintain a happy consumer base (imo).

Additionally, I will do some testing with the updated CR over the weekend and let you know if there are still any performance related issues. I'll also submit the logs so you can review and make corrections if necessary.

12. Dommy

Hi, Regal. Thank you for taking your time to reply me in detail.

I completely understand you and I agree that I should have drop a notification of my status. However, I did not really have an opportunity to do so.

I care about customer relationship as much as I do care for the DPS output of my routines. I have been replying and giving as fast support as possible to my customers since the day one of my involvement with Buddy Store.

I am looking forward to your feedback.

13. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Also contemplating between this and Tuanha obviously (only 2 available). Does this routine do all the specs and is it still "bad"? (Based on last comments). Have any improvements been made since the last complaints?

14. Dommy

Version: 1.0.69.214 (4/15/2016 12:40:54 PM)

• Fixed a bug where Oralius' Whispering Crystal being recognized as a potion and stops rotations from being executed.

15. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Tried this routine. It's REALLY bad. Doesn't use stampede, doesn't use cooldowns on mythic dungeon bosses, if you set burst to "auto" it will use CDs on every single pack. Does not use trinket on CDs

It doesn't stop casting to get kill shots and so on. Real shame, i'm going to put it away for a while and come back once it's improved.

The developer seem really nice though (based on his comments here) so i'll gladly help you improve, can provide logs if you tell me what logs you want.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    16. Dommy

Hi, Mr.DF. Thank you for the feedback.

I would appreciate if you could attach log files of the encounters you have experienced no CDs being used. This sounds like a misconfiguration. Just to make sure what does your Cooldown Usage setting set at?

Regarding Kill Shots, do you want the current Aimed Shot cast to be interrupted for them?

Please let me know if you have anything else you want to be fixed or get implemented.

17. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1d7s4avpe93glw/8240 2016-04-16 20.21.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjuvvqzc09a9qg7/10976 2016-04-16 22.10.txt?dl=0

Log files.

I tried Boss/Elite first, it wouldn't pop it on Mythic Dungeons Bosses (also wouldn't use stampede at all, nor my on-use trinket).

Then i set to "auto", it would use rapid fire on every pack but nothing else.

Yes I would say Kill Shot always have prio over any current action, while stopping an aimed shot is "stupid" there should be something like, when there's 2.3 seconds left on kill shot to come off CD it will cast aimed shot one last time. To get proper clipping. There just need to be better kill shot logic regardless of how you implent it.

I got TuanHA trial, i'm currently in garrison target dummy trying to see what does the best DPS during a 2 min cycle. (guessing yours will loose since no usage of stampede or trinket xD)

18. Dommy

I just double checked CD usages on a target dummy and it is properly using them. The IsBoss checks might be failing for the Mythic Dungeon bosses which explains your issue.

I will do some testing on mythic dungeons tomorrow and let you know about my results.

19. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Your DPS after 2 min: 44k
      TuanHA DPS after 2 min: 57k

This is with Mastery PvP gear as marksman. (Optimal is ofc T18 gear with crit)

On Dungenoeers training dummy in garrison, so Chimera hits +1 target each chimera

20. Dommy

Hi again, Mr.DF.

While I do not like talking about competitors product myself, I have to reply to your message.

My tests on Dungeoneers training dummy nets about 10% more dps in favor of Accessary in average of 5 runs of 5 minute long sessions (One Stampede each session).

A single 2 minute session will always favor one side over other every time due to RNG. Also you might have potion usage enabled on TuanHA as it comes on by default while Accessary does not use potions on dummies.

Attaching the logs for each session would also help to see if its configuration that makes the difference.