• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Accessary Routines - Hunter

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by Dommy, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/624593hkr3wtsnn/12356 2016-04-16 22.59.txt?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vygwxmgf1ufked/12956 2016-04-16 23.18.txt?dl=0

There are the logs, no I do not have any potions at all in my bags, again your routine does not use stampede at all, burst mode set to auto.

Look man, your arguments are kinda.... Just will not work. The avarage customer will do EXACTLY what I've done. If it does not work on the first attempt they're not gonna buy your stuff, simple as that. The difference between your hunter routine and other "competitors" is waaay bigger than 10%, the result of my test was not only the result of RNG, it was a massive difference.

I've done 5 more tests (for the sake of science and because you were stubborn -.-) and every single time, yours never came out on top, neither did it use stampede.

2. Dommy

Dommy New Member Buddy Store Developer

Thank you for the log files. They explain why there is a huge dps difference.

First of all, TuanHA's uses Warmongering Gladiator's Badge of Conquest trinket during burst mode while Accessary doesn't. In a two minute fight this will make a huge difference. I noticed the dummies in Garrison do not get recognized as bosses with Accessary. I just committed a fix for that which should be up soon. Meanwhile, please test on training dummies in Warspear or Stormshield to compare the dps.

Secondly, you seem to have a pet while running TuanHA's as it is casting Misdirection on it. However, Accessary logs shows casting a Lone Wolf buff which means you have no pet and the Lone Wolf talent. Not sure if this is a bug with TuanHA's but there seems to be a talent difference or a pet being used while you have Lone Wolf talent.

I'm attaching the results of my tests in Warspear dummies for the reference.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    3. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.70.219 (4/17/2016 9:55:49 AM)[/h]
      • Garrison Training Dummies are now recognized as bosses.
      • Fixed a calculation error which was causing Glaive Toss and Powershot spells to be not used when units are close to each other.

4. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Well.... Yes I told you in my first post it didnt use trinket and you said i did something wrong in the settings.......

Your routine still didnt use stampede even when i put burst to "auto" (neither in mythic dungeon nor on training dummies, it would only use rapid fire)

Yes I noticed this too, it started spamming misdirect when it used stampede so i'm guessing it's just a bug or something with his routine.

So how do I get your routine to use my "on use" trinkets then?

5. Dommy

Can you please try with latest version. I just tested the latest changes on both a Garrison dummy and ashran dummy. It should be properly using Stampede and trinkets.

6. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

I'll do it later, playing elite dangerous atm :). Will report back asap

7. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Did what you asked, DPS slightly went up tbh. Roughly the same (but still 3k behind) as competitor.

I noticed something REALLY buggy tho... It literally SPAMS lone wolf....?

[Accessary] Casting Lone Wolf: Haste of the Hyena(Lone Wolf: Haste of the Hyena) on self
      [Accessary] Using trinket Warmongering Gladiator's Badge of Conquest
      [Accessary] Casting Chimaera Shot(Chimaera Shot) on Dungeoneer's Training Dummy
      [Accessary] Casting Rapid Fire(Rapid Fire)
      [Accessary] Casting Stampede(Stampede) on Dungeoneer's Training Dummy
      [Accessary] Casting Aimed Shot(Aimed Shot) on Dungeoneer's Training Dummy
      [Accessary] Casting Lone Wolf: Haste of the Hyena(Lone Wolf: Haste of the Hyena) on self
      [Accessary] Casting Aimed Shot(Aimed Shot) on Dungeoneer's

8. Dommy

Can you please try setting Lone Wolf Buff from the class config to None. This spam will cause a huge dps decrease.

I will check why it spams it meanwhile.

9. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

Turning it off (lonewolf to "none"), your routine is starting to pull ahead now. After 5 tests these are roughly the results after every time, letting it run for 4 minutes:
      Your: https://i.gyazo.com/ac77870c0bfa146187ac29b870ce69ea.png
      Competitor: https://i.gyazo.com/a899c391c88380852afc8b393bb40f38.png

This is on target dummy in garrison, i'm not sure how it will turn out on mythic dungeon bosses or raids but i'll get to that eventually :)

10. Dommy

This is good news :) I will check the Lone wolf issue asap.

Meanwhile, I really appreciate that you are taking your time and providing me feedback continuously. I wouldn't figure out the issue with Garrison dummies otherwise.

11. Mr.DF

Mr.DF Member

That's great. This progress have made me decide to not refund your product and not purchase any competitors product :).

Win/win for both :)!

12. Regal

Regal Member

Hello Dommy - I just wanted to let you know the updates have shown a significant improvement in DPS - Good Job!

Note: I modified my initial post with the concerns/experience so it is no longer showing anything negative about this CR.

13. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.71.239 (4/29/2016 11:39:20 AM)[/h]
      • Rotations will be halted while targeting a friendly target when Targeting is disabled.

14. Dommy

[h=5]Version: 1.0.72.259 (5/5/2016 12:13:57 PM)[/h]
      • Interrupt usage options has been added. Options are Off, Current Target, Focus Target and All Units.

15. cmpauls1

cmpauls1 New Member

Dont know if im doing anything wrong but it only cast auto attacks.
      Using the Routine with Combatbot.

16. Usul420

Usul420 New Member

i am still having issues with the routine where it stays in the stupid.
      i am running hunter accessory and Enyo when GTFO goes off i try and run out of the stupid there must be something dealing with range because it will try and run back to a certain distance and continue routine while in the stupid. i have to pause HB to get out or possibly die.
      also i have issues when targeting, it defaults to the boss which in some cases is fine but when fighting a boss with adds and i switch to an add target it jumps right back to the boss.

17. Dommy

Hi, cmpauls1. Thank you for the feedback.

Could you please attach a log? I am clueless without one.

18. Dommy

Hi, Usul420. Thank you for the feedback.

It sounds like you are trying to mix and match manual playing with afk playing. Accessary Hunter has no way to determine if it was you that targeted the add on purpose or not. It also has no way to determine if you really wanted to stay at a spot or not.

If you don't want Accessary Hunter to intervene with movement or targeting, you will need to disable them from the Class Config.

Automatic movement and targeting is designed to work with bot bases like Dungeonbuddy which populates the target list for the routines and disables CR's movement when it needs to moves out of AoE damage or such.

19. cmpauls1

cmpauls1 New Member

Should be added in this post now.

Attached Files:

20. Dommy

Hi, cmpauls1. Thank you for the log file.

I was able to figure out the issue. A new version with the fix should be up shortly.