• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Account suspension

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by pmfutbgdfemn, Feb 3, 2014.

1. pmfutbgdfemn

pmfutbgdfemn New Member

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. Feel free to move thread if not.

My account was suspended last week for 72hrs, with the reason given as 'player was witnessed warping to mobs'.
      I used RB to grind, gather, and fish pretty extensively in the week prior, so its not exactly like I didn't have it coming, but the warping part did surprise me. Before making this post, I wanted to find out some more details about the nature of the violation, so I submitted a GM ticket. When the GM got to me he said that my character was seen instantly warping between mobs by players who reported it, and GM's who verified it.
      Looking at the changelog for the past few days, I see a line that mentions that the character appeared to be moving faster to other players. I know that while watching the bot run on my computer I've never seen it warp or move faster than it should be, which would be more than a little annoying if that means there are issues that I can't see but other people can.
      This is intended to be informative, and not a complaint, as people who use bots automatically accept the inherent risks. However, I am wondering very much if the issue I encountered has been fixed already, is known and getting fixed soon, or is unknown.

2. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

Do you have your FPS lower when you are alt tabbed out of game? I had the same issue when a player thought i was teleporting to nodes, except i wasn't suspended when he reported me... i set my "frame rate limit" to "None" and unchecked "Limit framerate when client is inactive" now i dont lag at all when im alt tabbed out of game, Lag causes your player to look like he or she is warping at times when you are running

3. pmfutbgdfemn

pmfutbgdfemn New Member

I had fps limit at 60, and 'Limit frame rate when client is inactive' was unchecked. I've set fps limit to none, but I don't think that was the issue here.

4. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

There was a bug with our turning code that could cause the bot to seem paused on other players screen and then run fast toward the node after the normal time it took to traverse the area.

5. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

seeing as you spoke in past tense.. i assume this bug is rectified? I am currently using a competitors bot but am planning on purchasing this one, likely today. Dont even want to dabble with it if its not completely safe as of yet though >.>

I know eventually this will be the best bot around so i want to get the purchase out of the way so i can learn it through and through and make the switch when im ready >.>

6. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Yes. It was fixed shortly after it was reported.